Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Am I More Than You Bargained For Yet?

Ch 6: Gangs, Grammar, and Get-Togethers

by annabel-lee 3 reviews

Gerard starts having a rant on grammar and almost gets shot...'nuff said.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-29 - Updated: 2012-01-29 - 1016 words

1Funny
Thanks to MemoryWolf, purplebunny, Benjamin Paulus, and my dad! Thanks a bundle for all the support and love. :)

Gee-face's Point of View

 I was slowly making my way to the nearest bakery. And by slowly I mean walking at human speed. I want to get blueberry muffins for Stephanie. I want them to be fresh, and I want them to be ready for Stephanie no matter when she gets up. Knowing her that could be as early as three AM, which is why I'm out right now at two AM. 
 I still feel terrible about what I did. I never came back for her. True, I didn't think it was safe, but I shouldn't have waited so long. Muffins can't fix it but I can try. I took a long drag of my cigarette. I can't smoke near Steph. A) I don't want to give her lung cancer B) it hurts her because of her asthma. All this means my options for where to smoke are now limited. 
 I saw a small gang of people walking towards me. Haha. I'm walking in the worst parts of  New Jersey. Alone. At night.

 "Eh! Whatcha doin' out so late?" one of them said with a snicker.
 "You should take your emo ass back home to ya mommy." the group cackled. I burst out in laughter. 
 "What so funny fool?" Wow. They think they're soooo gangster. I keep walking forwards at a relaxed speed.
 "The fact you don't think the rules of grammar apply to you." I reply easily. After the emotional roller coaster I've been on, I'm really not in the mood to take any shit from them. 
 "I be thinkin' you should watch what you be sayin."
 "Or what? You'll conjugate incorrectly?"
 "Oh! F@g think he's clever!"
 "Wow. I guess I was right. Why don't you go get a highschool diploma and then maybe we can talk. Or here let me say this so you understand: go gets yourselves diplomas so dat you be speakin' correctly." 
 "We ain't gotta answer to you fool! We run dis street!"
 "No, there's a man that can talk correctly who lives in a big white house that runs this street. Perhaps you've heard of the president?" I saw the glint of a knife. Hahahahahahahahaha It would take quite a bit more to kill me than a knife.
 "Fool, I'ma gut you like a pig." Do people even gut pigs?? The one with a knife raced towards me and I caught and threw him. Another came towards me and I punched him square in the jaw. I heard it break with a resounding crack. He was down. The next got similar treatment and then I heard the last pull out a gun.
 "You ain't so tough now are ya?" I ran towards him at vamp speed and broke his wrist, then arm, and finally collar bone. With a deadly glare, I spoke in a clear, menacing tone.
 "Next time I see you, speak in respectful proper English. Never use another gay slur and get your discriminatory ass out of my fuckin' sight." I hate people like them. Homophobic, white jocks who think they run the planet. They'd all be fine. I didn't permanently damage any of them. 
 I got to the bakery and got the muffins. The walk home was uneventful. I wrote a little note and stuck it on the plate I left the muffins on, then went to my room and went to sleep.

Stephanie's Point of View

 As I opened my eyes my first thought was: Where am I?! Pete's tendency to move me while I'm asleep has left me paranoid. 
 Last night's events suddenly came back to me.

    Gerard.
 
  I ghosted through the house to the fridge, but froze when I saw there were muffins. And a note. 

 Steph, 
 I got your favorite! :D
Love,
 G xoxo

 
 Awwww! He's so adorable! Leaving me muffins and such...

 Leaving...the one word I didn't want to think about. I'm not mad anymore. It just...hurts. I pushed it from my mind and enjoyed a muffin. 

Frank's Point of View 

 It was lunch time again. Gerard and Mikey are sitting together. Another new kid, a girl who's pracitically color personified, was with them today too. Is it just me, or are there a lot of new kids moving into town? 
 I, for some reason, felt so scared. I wasn't sure why. I guess I'm just shy...
 I approached the table, shaking. Mikey's head snapped up, then Gerard and the girl started staring. They all, especially the girl, looked confused. 
 "Hi. Um, I was uh...wondering if I could sit with you?"
 "Sure!" the girl said excitedly. "I love your gloves! Where'd you buy them?" Her scarlet rimmed eyes were really, really green. I forgot to breathe. Those are some really green eyes. They were big beautiful and practically lime green. Then I remembered that she asked me a question and that my body required oxygen.
 "Ummm Hot Topic..." 
 "Cool!" she said, grinning like mad. "My name's Stephanie." 
 "Nice to meet you Stephanie, I'm Frank."
 Lunch continued and eventually everyone was engaged in a hopelessly stubborn debate about what was the best song off the most recent Misfits album. Stephanie's cool. Really cool. And Gerard said that he could come over for those drawing lessons around six. 
 The rest of the day passed in a blur due to me not having classes with any of them (them being Stephanie, Gerard, and Mikey) during the rest of the day. As soon as I got home though, I was in a frenzy trying to clean the house.
 "Honey? What are you doing?"
 "Vaccuming." her eyes widened in disbelief.
 "Why?!"
 "My friend Gerard is coming over-if it's okay with you?"
 "Sure. Is he staying for dinner?"
 "Nn-yes?"
 "Okay. What does he like to eat?" Shit, I have no clue.
 "Ummm Cheese pizza?"
 "Okay, just don't go into my room and if he's a hoodlum, I'm throwing him out."
  "A hoodlum?"
 "Yes. A hoodlum."
   "Okay then...?" I went back to my vaccuming. One hour left...
Sign up to rate and review this story