Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenagers Won't Let You Sleep

Teenagers Won't Let You Sleep

by Tyranny 0 reviews

Gerards parents have been split up for years, but he still hasn't got through it. He's losing control of his actions, and soon, one spur of the moment decision changes everything. Eventual Frerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-30 - 529 words - Complete

0Unrated
So...I found this on my computer the other day. Don't know if you'll like it, and this chapter's pretty boring, but R&R for me?

Gee’s P.O.V

I wiped the angry tears from my eyes and ran upstairs.
“FUCK YOU!” I yell at my mum, “Fuck. You. I hate you!” She doesn’t understand me at all. I storm into her room and throw a punch at the dusty mirror she seems to love more than me. How do you like that? Huh? I ignore the pain in my hand and walk over to her draw. I pull out a small wooden picture frame and remove the paper from inside. I look at the photo, really look at it, and my vision blurs again. I fold the paper in half and chuck the frame out the window.
“What are you doing up there Gerard?” My mum shouts. I clench my fists, shut my eyes and bite my tongue. Deep breaths…In. Out. In. Out. I open my eyes again take one more breath.
“Oh nothing…Just trying to pull myself together before my life shatters into pieces like your FUCK UGLY MIRROR.” I hear my mum gasp and burst into tears as my voice rises and rises until it becomes an outright shout.
“What did you do to my mirror?” I decide not to answer and run down the landing into my room. I slam the door with an empty thud behind me and the light above me rattles. I collapse onto my bed and bury my head in my pillow. I can hear my mum running up the stairs and going into her room. She takes a sharp intake of breath and broken glass tinkles. I sit up slowly and look down at my hands. The knuckles on my right fist are scraped up and bloody. Shit. Now I’m gonna have to explain this to people. Thinking about school immediately got me annoyed again. I’m not doing well at the moment, failing in all my subjects apart from Art and even that teacher hates me for drawing what I want.
My door opens and I groan. “Mum. Go away. I meant what I said and you’re not gonna change my mind.” The door closes again Thank God.
I fall back onto my pillow and take the picture out of my pocket again. I smile. I remember the days when my mum and dad would go down to the park every day and just sit together while I drew pictures of them. This one was a photo of my mum and dad sitting with their arms around each other. I miss that so much…
NO! I can’t think about that anymore. They’ve split up for good. He’s gone and he’s never coming back. I rip a jagged line down the middle of the picture and screw each half into a ball.
I slowly fall into a restless sleep with the two parts of myself clenched tightly in each hand…

I'll post the next two chapters so that you get the idea of the story.
Thanks for reading guys :)
Sign up to rate and review this story