Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Predator

Quidditch And Plans

by Dragonis 1 review

A game of Quidditch, Harry does a small bit of propaganda, and his plan is revealed.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Characters: Harry - Published: 2006-06-24 - Updated: 2006-06-24 - 2312 words

4Original
The great hall was bustling with activity by nine o'clock, the Quidditch tryouts would be held with an hour and the whole school was exited to see what the other houses had to offer for the upcoming tournament. The Gryffindors were all gathered together in a part of the hall, all anxiously awaiting any announcements or plans that Ginny might have. Ginny however didn't seem to be worried about too much of anything, with Harry on the team they could practically decide when the game would end and by how much the team would win.
"I had that exact same dream again, but this time he was licking strawberry jam off my..." Lavender was telling the girls about the newest version of her erotic fantasy dream.
"I slept with Harry." Hermione announced, plopping down into a seat opposite of Lavender. Hermione was radiating with happiness, she had slept with Harry and hadn't shagged him senseless...in a way, unfortunately. It was better then anything then she had ever managed, she had woken up at around the time when he did but pretended to sleep. After he left she had squealed like a little schoolgirl and jumped up and down on the bed for a good ten minutes.
Every girl at the table choked. "You get the man in bed, four hours after he gets back! So how big is he?" Lavender blurted out in surprise.
"Oh no, no, no, we didn't have sex, just slept in the same bed together, because his room wasn't ready." Corrected Hermione, now blushing profusely.
The girls visibly relaxed, Harry was still fair game. Nearby, all the guys relaxed, Hermione was still fair game.
"It is was the most amazing thing ever, he is so strong, and warm and soft and gentle, you just can't describe it." The girls cooed and awed as Hermione described what it was like to sleep in the same bed as Harry.
After a while a while of cooing and aweing Ginny was beginning to get nervous, it was all fine and dandy, but where the hell was the guy. She still had to see him go for the snitch to be able to officially put on him on the team.
Harry and Brax arrived just as Ginny was beginning to get pissed off. "Good morning everyone." Harry greeted, smiling warmly. "Everybody sleep well?"
"Some of us better then others." Parvati winked at Hermione, causing her to blush slightly.
"You're like a big teddy bear, only warmer and nicer to cuddle up with." Hermione said standing up and giving Harry a hug.
Harry grinned. "You know it."
The breakfast went along wonderfully. In not time at all Pierre had called out that Quidditch tryouts would begin.
"2 galleons on Potter and Granger getting together within the month." Wagered McGonagall.
"It might take those two a little longer, they enjoy flirting with each other too much. 2 galleons on them getting together in more then a month, but less then two." Wagered Fleur
"You have a deal, Miss. Delacour."
The great hall dispersed of students quit quickly, no one wanting to miss the tryouts and to see what their house would be up against.
There were a very large number of parents and adults watching the tryouts. Since the one of the major housing areas was now Hogsmeade, just off of school grounds and it was Saturday, parents and others were more then welcome to watch and cheer on their kids.
The tryouts would be held over the course of three hours. Each school would get one hour, each house getting a pre-arranged amount of time in that hour. Most of the houses on all three schools already had their teams set up and arranged. Gryffindor needed the most amount of new players and was therefore allotted the most time. A seeker, two chasers and a keeper were needed. Gryffindor was up first.
"Everyone listen up." Called out Ginny. "We're going to have the Seekers tryout first alright. Everyone get a broom and when I tell you to go off and try to find the snitch. The first one to get it is on the team." She instructed
"GO!"
There were others, Harry counted, two second years boys, a girl and boy from either fourth or fifth year along with him self looking for the snitch. The four of them spread out all looking for the tiny golden ball.
Laser eye surgery had been a fun experience for Harry. It didn't hurt, but he felt drunk for a few hours after it, he couldn't focus and brain was trying to adapt to the new sensory flow. He found the illusive little ball after just two passes of the field. It was great being on a broom again, even if it was a slow and old one, it was still amazing to be up in the air and flying. Harry still wanted an adrenaline rush.
Pulling up hard on the broom Harry ascended too slowly for his liking. The snitch was in the middle of the field, and Harry was soaring right over the middle. Harry held onto the broom tightly with one hand and jumped off, he was plummeting towards the earth, nothing in his way, a broom in hand and adrenaline pumping. Seconds before crashing into the earth below him Harry brought the broom down below his knees and stood atop it, the broom desperately tried to stop the decent. A few feet from the ground the broom had almost fully stopped the decent and Harry jumped off the broom with a feet to go between him and the ground, he walked up to the snitch and casually captured it. He got an adrenaline rush and was on the team.
The crowd of people had gone deathly silent during Harry's fall, when Harry pulled out they began cheering like crazy.
A reporter was already waiting for Harry when he got back to where Ginny and the rest of the team were.
"Mr. Potter?" Asked the attractive reporter holding a note pad.
"Yes. Why?"
"Anna Kauldwood, witch weekly. Could I have a word with you?" She asked.
"Sure, I guess. Ginny do you need me?"
"Nope, you're free to go."
"Alright thanks."
"Please follow me so that I can ask you some questions." Said Anna.
"YOU, YOU, YOU LITTLE!..." Hermione ran up to Harry and grabbed him by the robes, her face was slightly pale and there were red marks on her face. "Should I even bother? You're going to do those kinds of things again aren't you, no matter what I say."
"Don't bother, because I will do those kinds of things, they're fun as hell." Replied Harry cheekily.
"Just be careful, alright." Hermione said in a soft tone before walking away back into the stands.
"Girlfriend?" Asked Anna
"Nope, just a friend."
"Hmm...okay, I'll take your word for it." The reporter replied slightly suspicious.
The pair went a good distance away from the pitch so that they could get some measure of quietness.
"So Harry, you have really changed over your absence, can you tell me where you have been?"
"Well, all I can really tell you right now is that I've been away on training."
"Very rigorous and deadly training might I presume? You seem to be in extremely good physical condition and you took out a gang in your school within a few seconds using some sort of blades that extended from something strapped to your arms."
"Well the training had a great deal to do with hand to hand combat, if you really had to put a word on it you could say assassin, I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve." Harry smiled at himself, he like that word, Assassin, predator, if he played it right then every death eater that read the article that the woman was sure to print about the interview would shit their pants.
"Could I take a picture of the blades, that is if you have them here and its okay with you?" Asked Anna taking a camera out of her robes.
"Sure."
Snikt. The blades emerged, scaring the reporter slightly who promptly took a few photos from different angles.
"Thank you Harry. So what do you plan to do with your new skills?"
"I plan to hunt down and kill every death eater out there in the most painful manner I can at the time that I see them, and I can guarantee that I will see them, a long time before they see me."
"Wow, big words from a big man. But don't you think that you will lose? I hope not, but there are many of them, and only one of you. What do you have to say about that?"
"Yes, the odds really are against them. The best advice that I can give to them is to prepare, and put up some measure of a fight when the time comes."
"You seem extremely confident, but what how will you do this?" Asked the reporter getting excited.
"You cannot imagine what I can and will do. Voldemort has had his turn. Now it is mine." Said Harry confidently.
"Thank you for your time Mr. Potter, I hope to see you soon."
"Anytime Miss."
Before parting ways Anna gave Harry her personal card. "Come over some time, I'll make it worth your while." She gave Harry a little wink, which meant 'Come over sometime and I'll give you a good shag.'
The tryouts were over within a couple hours, and everyone was talking about their expectations, boasting about their players, teams and other such things. As everyone was dispersing the quidditch pitch a group of people yelled "Swimming time!" and ran off towards the castle.
"Swimming time? We have a pool or something?" Harry asked no one in particular.
"We've got a giant pool, hot tubs, gym and its all in one huge room, the roof vanishes if the weather is good so you can tan as well." Said a French girl eyeing Harry up like a piece of candy.
"Awesome, what are we waiting for. POOL PARTY!" Harry yelled taking off at a sprint towards the castle. The crowd picked up the pace a little; it was time to get wet.
The guys were at the pool quit a bit earlier then the girls, why do girls always take so long?
"Everybody listen up!" Called out Vladimire to the guys at the pool, there were only guys at the moment. "There will be no fights, and nothing too rough. Throwing girls into the pool is encouraged." Everyone laughed. "Just don't drown and you'll be fine."
Instead of going straight to his room to change Harry went to Dumbledore's office, he still had to have a talk with him.
As though knowing that Harry was going to come Dumbledore stood in front of the statue guarding his office.
"Hello Mr. Potter, I thought you had forgot to come and have a talk with me." Greeted Professor Dumbledore.
"Hello Professor, and no I didn't forgot, sorry for taking so long though." Said Harry
"Not a problem. The password is Pumpkin Biscuit." Dumbledore told Harry after he had told the statue the password.
After getting seated in Dumbledore's office Harry asked. "So what did you wish to talk about?"
"First off, I have received reports during your training, and I know everything that you have done. Congratulations, you have exceeded everyone's expectations."
"Thank you Professor."
"Secondly, do not go around telling everyone where you have been until the time is right, I know that you have told Mr. Bronx mostly everything and that your are training him yourself. Good luck on that actually."
Harry nodded.
"Can you please tell me why you told Miss. Kauldwood what you did?" Dumbledore asked seriously.
"I plan on wiring the school ground with devices that will tell me if someone is on them. I want the death eaters to attack in force, and I want them to angry. Anger dulls the senses. It will be easier to kill them that way. Once they are eliminated I will have proven that I can do what I have said and it will hopefully stop any small blitz attacks. It will give me time to plan, make them enemy scared to attack, and boost moral for everyone else. I will make the Voldemort's forces more scared of me then of him. I assume that Azkaban is now under Voldemort's control."
"Not a bad idea, you certainly have changed a great deal. You are right in your assumptions, Azkaban is no longer under the ministry's control. It is used as Voldemort's personal prison, many aurors and there right now, being tortured for information that I hope they will not give out."
"Okay. Thank you." Said Harry thinking about what to do first.
"I do believe that there is a pool party about to start, and I don't wish to make you late. If you do not have any further questions or concerns you're free to go."
"Thank you Professor. Its great to see you again."
"You too Harry. And Harry."
"Yes."
"Don't kill Voldemort quickly, make him suffer."
"I have already thought of that, when the time comes he will produce a hive himself." Said Harry.
When Harry left, Dumbledore's eyes widened...surely didn't mean what he thought he meant, that would be the most horrifying and painful thing imaginable, but Tom deserved it, he would create a monstrosity for every horrible dead done his entire life.
Far far away on a distant planet, a 20-foot insect like creature, chained to a wall screeched and screamed as it laid an organic egg. Two Yautja watched the screaming queen for a moment, and then left to prepare containers for the eggs that would be taken to a planet called Earth.
Sign up to rate and review this story