Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Predator

Braxton Bronx

by Dragonis 1 review

Harry takes a new student at Hogwarts under his wing, but are things as they really seem?

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-06-22 - Updated: 2006-06-22 - 2915 words

3Original
When the meal came to an end and every belly in the room was full the food from the tables vanished and Dumbledore bade everyone a good night the students rose and began making their way to their common rooms. The first years had been told earlier by Madam Maxime to wait by the main doors out of the great hall.
"This is sort of weird, I'm head boy and I have absolutely no clue of where to go," said Harry "Should I just crouch down and pretend to be a first year?"
Hermione laughed, "I think the muscle on you might give you away."
"You noticed?" Said Harry flexing slightly and wiggling his eyebrows
"I think the whole school noticed, it was probably just before you cut up the idiots of the school."
They had reached the group of first years who were chattering loudly and hadn't paid any attention to the head boys and girls trying to get their attention, it was harder still with the rest of the students making their way out loudly. Hermione herself had tried yelling and trying to get their attention herself that proved equally ineffective.
This was going to take a long time, and Harry wanted to get some sleep. Rummaging in his pockets he found a metal ball, the size of a marble. Noise Ball was what the Yautja called it. Taking it out his pocket Harry spat on the small ball, an ear splitting bang erupted for a few seconds.
Silence.
"First year Gryffindors could you please follow Hermione to the common room. Thank you." Harry spoke in a normal voice motioning to Hermione.
The Gryffindors quickly gathered around Hermione as quickly as possible. The other head boys and girls also called to the first years that they were responsible for. Students began talking and moving off again quickly realizing that nothing interesting was going to happen.
As the group was walking down towards the Gryffindor common room one of the boys asked Harry. "You're Harry Potter right?"
"Yes." Replied Harry.
"Braxton Bronx, but you can call me Brax, pleasure to meet you, sir."
"Please call me Harry." Replied Harry shacking Braxton's hand.
"Mind teaching me how to fight like that sometime?"
"Sure, meet me tomorrow at six in the morning in your common room."
"Wow, thank you Harry."
"Anytime buddy."
"We're here." Hermione announced to the group as they reached the portrait of the fat lady. "The password is Vermillion." She then spoke to the portrait "Vermillion." And the portrait swung open.
In the common room Hermione made some announcements, and other general things, Harry stood by and watched everyone intensely daring anyone there to not give her their full attention. And they did. It might have also been because Harry had his wrist blades drawn out as he was standing behind Hermione.
After Hermione's little talk Harry mingled with everyone, catching up on what happened, who had played whom in quidditch, who made Snape's hair turn pink on Valentine's Day and other such things. Ginny who was quidditch captain for the Gryffindors wrote Harry down as second in command on the team and told him that try outs would start tomorrow and that he would have to attend to help decide who makes the team. By the time Harry and Hermione left the Gryffindors it was eleven pm.
"I can't believe it they actually listened to me, guess I have more power over them then I thought." Hermione was telling Harry as they made their way to the Head common room.
"I guess you do, maybe next time I won't have to stand behind you with deadly looking weapons in my hands."
"You didn't!"
"You're welcome."
"...Thanks."
They continued walk towards the Head common room, Hermione asked Harry where he had been, his reply was "You'll find out in due time, you'll be proud of me when you do though." She didn't press the issue and was satisfied with the answer for the moment.
The entrance to the Head common room was guarded by two sets of polished silver armor. "Mellow yellow." Said Hermione. Immediately the two knights moved over and the door to the common room opened.
The common room was empty, the others having probably gone to sleep already. The room looked a lot like the Gryffindor common room, big fireplace, squishy armchairs and sofas. There were dark wooden tables at one end of the room with a three large bookshelves along the walls. The window positioned in between two of the bookshelves was large and looked out onto the lake. Each student had their own room, which was decorated and arranged by the house elves to match the person that was staying in it. On Harry's door however there was a note.
Dear Mr. Potter we are sorry but your room will not be ready for another couple of days. In the meantime you will have to sleep in Miss. Grangers room. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Albus Dumbledore.
"Looks like we'll be sharing a room together. C'mon lets go." Hermione said after reading the note along with Harry. She went over to the door which had her name engraved upon it in gold.
The room was very Hermione. Large soft bed, light blue colors, a bookshelf, like the other weren't enough, a desk, small cloths cabinet and pink bathroom. There was only one bed...
"I'll take the floor." Said Harry
"No don't, we can fit on one bed, besides we're best friends we should be able to handle sleeping in the same bed together." Hermione replied not entirely sure that SHE could handle it.
"You sure?"
"Yeah, positive."
"Alright, your room and I'm not about to say no to a nice bed."
"I'm going to go change now, be back in minute." Hermione said walking over to the dresser and picking out a large dress shirt before disappearing into the washroom.
Harry decided it best to keep his pants on, just incase, shoes, socks, shirts and everything else came off.
The very first thing that Harry did with the Yautja was get his muscle weight to muscle power output calculated, this told him a number of things about his body. First off it told him what kind of exercises he should be doing, how much, and how much weight he should be lifting to get maximum results in the smallest amount of time. It indicated other things like nutritional consumption, agility, length of rest periods and other such things. The most important thing that it told him was how much muscle mass he should have to get the most out of his body. A large amount of muscle mass does not necessarily mean a large power output, it could actually mean a small power output because of the weight of the muscle itself. This process was repeated frequently to keep Harry and his training as productive as possible. Right now Harry was at his maximum power out put, he couldn't get any stronger or faster no matter what he did. Each night Harry had to do a certain set of exercises, tonight however he didn't feel like doing them all and couldn't do a few of them and so resigned to doing the bare minimum. For pushups he needed to have around one hundred and fifty pounds on his back to achieve the best results. The only problem was that he didn't really know where his trunk was...but there was Hermione, who should weigh around that much.
This will be okay, I can do this. I'm only going to be sleeping in the same bed as Harry...the man that I am so desperately in love with and want to shag senseless. Yeah, no problem, piece of cake, all I have to do is resist every natural urge, but that shouldn't be a problem...I hope. Lets see black lingerie, no bra, big white dress shirt, should be able to see black through it a bit, if I'm going to get hot and horny over my best friend then I'm making said best friend do the same over me. Ha ha, have a restless night Mr. Potter.
"Heribudaba. Erm, I mean Hermione, mind doing me a favor?" Asked Harry, trying very hard to keep all his blood from rushing to Mr. Happy. Oh boy. This will be not be easy, all I have to do is fight every natural urge, easy...oh god I'm going to die an erotic and sexually arousing death...well that's not very bad is it?
"Y-yeah sure, what do you need Harry?" Hermione replied a bit shakily herself. Damn it! Why the hell did he have to go and take his shirt off? Oh well, at least he is nervous, plan successful.
"Sit on my back, I need to do some pushups." Harry explained.
Hermione sat down on Harry's back, and that is when she noticed the scar. It ran from his left shoulder down to almost his waist, she guessed it must have been deep and extremely painful. "Harry, where did you get that scar?" Hermione asked caringly.
She was surprised by the tone of Harry's response. It was full of pride. "You'll probably find out tomorrow, I've also got three on my chest, it's a little hard to see them though. You'll be very proud when you find out."
Hermione accepted the answer, though she was more curious then ever as to where Harry had been and what he had done.
Harry finished his hundred fifty pushups quickly and the two teens climbed into bed right after that. Harry murmured a quick "Good night" before falling asleep nearly instantly.
Harry woke up at half past five, with Hermione sleeping half on top of him and his arms wrapped around her body. She was quite a bit smaller then he was, her head just reaching his shoulders, and her body seamed to fit perfectly with his.
Harry quietly got out of bed, being careful not wake the angle that he had spent the night with. Harry quickly put on his cloths and walked out of the room in search of his trunk, which was thankfully in front of the door to his room. Picking up the trunk Harry made his way out of the common room and towards Gryffindor tower, he didn't want to wake Hermione and he guessed that Brax would be up, so he could use his dormitory to change and wash up.
"Vermillion." Harry told the fat lady. Harry made his way to the boy's staircase and looked for the door with a one on it, it was the second one up the stairs. Harry quietly opened the door and was glad to find Braxton rummaging in his trunk.
"Hey Brax!" Harry called out in a whisper slightly startling the young fellow.
"Hey Harry, what's up?"
"Mind if I use your bathroom? My room isn't ready yet and I don't know where the prefects bathroom is."
"Sure. What's a prefects bathroom by-the-way?"
"Thanks. The prefects bathroom is the coolest bathroom you'll ever see, I'll show you when I find out where it is."
"Alright, cool."
Harry and Brax cleaned themselves up quickly, Harry instructing Brax to wear something loose but tough, a baggy pair of jeans did the job nicely. After they were done Harry took a green tough bag out of his trunk and walked out onto the quidditch pitch with Brax in comfortable silence.
"Okay Brax, I'm going to tell you where I have been the last year and four months, it will be easier to explain. You can't tell anyone unless I say so okay?" Harry told Brax once they were out on the pitch
"Not a problem." Brax replied to Harry's face, telling Harry that he was telling the truth.
For the next half hour Harry told Brax of where he had been, what he had done, what he was taught and generally mostly everything he had done in the last year and four months. During this time Brax paid carefully paid attention, only interrupting Harry a few times to ask questions.
"I guess the first thing to do now is to check for my muscle weight to muscle output ratio."
"Exactly." Harry confirmed taking a small computer out. It was designed to look like a muggle made laptop, but that was only the appearance on the outside. Inside it was more powerful then the best super computer that muggles had ever made. Harry pulled out a small black box with a cable attached to it, the other he hooked up to the computer. Harry placed the black box a few feat away from Brax on the ground.
"Don't move. This thing here will scan you and record the data on this computer which will then tell me everything I need to know about you." Harry ordered.
Brax did as he was told, and thirty seconds later Harry had all the information they needed. Brax was a tall kid, wiry too with some muscle already showing up. He had told Harry earlier that he really enjoyed all the martial arts things, and having muggle parents he had watched all kinds of action movies.
"Okay its done, you can move now." Harry said motioning Brax to come over to him. "Here take a look. This is what you'll have to eat, these are the exercises that you will have to do, and if you click on one it will tell you how and how much of it." Harry went on to explain all the information collected and went over what Brax would have to do and accomplish. "Some things will change in the next hour or so as we find out what your trademark weapon will be, the weapons you use will depend on personal preference really, but the first one you master is called your trade mark weapon." Harry finished off.
Harry pulled out number of metal suitcases from the magically enchanted bag. Inside each one were weird looking objects that didn't at all look like weapons to Brax, they were a grayish metal color, and looked rather harmless.
"This is a spear gun." Said Harry taking a long pole like object out of one of the cases.
There were two slight bulges at one end and another two small ones close to the middle of it.
"You press these three black dots simultaneously to unlock the weapon." Harry said motioning to three black dots near one of the bulges in the middle of the weapon.
Harry pressed the three buttons simultaneously and with a low click the weapon unfolded itself instantaneously. The two bulges at the front had expanded to become a sort of muzzle, one of the bulges had become a sniper scope and another a trigger and handle.
"Now that's cool." Said Brax amazed.
Harry explained how the weapon worked, the different vision modes, zooms all other nifty little features it held, how to load the weapon with spears, what kind of spears there were, how big a clip was.
"Lets have you shoot this thing shall we." Said Harry taking out a large dome object with eight little legs around it, he chucked the weird looking thing as hard as he could down towards one of the goal posts and then went over to the computer. "Okay, lets see now...alright when the target opens up shoot when you're ready." Harry hit 'enter' on the keyboard and a bull-z-eye folded out of the dome object.
Brax took a deep calming breath, got into position, squeezed the trigger, felt the small kick as the spear was sent hurtling towards its target. He hit the target dead on.
Harry typed in a few things on the keyboard. The target then moved farther down the field on its small legs.
Brax took a deep calming breath, got into position, squeezed the trigger, felt the small kick as the spear was sent hurtling towards its target. Dead on. Again.
Harry again typed in a command. The target then moved farther down the field.
Brax took a deep calming breath, got into position, squeezed the trigger, felt the small kick as the spear was sent hurtling towards its target. Perfect.
"Holy shit." Said Harry amazed. "That is some real talent."
"Thanks." Said Brax beaming up at Harry.
"Well you defiantly fall under the light Predator category. Your other weapons will most likely be wrist blades, remote bombs and a disk, if we can ever get you a mask so that you can actually use the thing." Explained Harry.
For the next hour Harry showed Brax the remote bomb, and wrist blade. Teaching Brax how to use the remote bomb was relatively easy, however since he was still rather weak he couldn't throw it far enough or very accurately. He'd then be learning how to use the spear gun, and hand to hand combat with a combat knife. A combat knife is a very large knife, the handle instead of running along with the blade was actually vertical to it and the user held it in his fist, the blade just below his arm. Part of the blade extended a few inches down the other end of the arm as well, mostly for balance.
Before heading back to the castle Harry and Brax recorded the last of the data onto the computer and received a final print out of the things that Brax would have to go through.
Sign up to rate and review this story