Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So I Can't Hurt You Anymore

So I Can't Hurt You Anymore

by MidnightSNoise 1 review

Frank and Kate are best friends. But the things get changed when Frank meets a new guy. Yep, It's FRERARD!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-01-02 - Updated: 2012-01-02 - 1124 words

0Unrated
It’s a rainy day, a rainy morning. This days are my favorites, smell the wet ground and the small leaves of the grass, the sound of the water crashing in the window of my room, the feeling when I’m wetting outside just for fun, watch and heard the laughs of the little kids playing in the streets and in they gardens with the water fallings of the sky...
-Frank...
I heard something but, I don’t want to open my eyes, I don’t want to wake up so early , I feel so comfortable and really good, like I’m resting in a bed of roses or I just having another dream.
-Frankie.... Wake up...- The voice purred
No... I want sleep more, have a sweet dream. I feeling the cold wind in my face and through my hair that I like...Wait! Who opened the window?
-FRANK! GET UP! NOW! –The voice scream
I open my eyes and I see a girl, a girl with green eyes with black eye shadow and eyeliner applied with gentle, she have a little pale skin, with a lip ring in a same place like my’s, with black, straight and short hair a little messy. A girl of my age, 16. Wearing a red skinnies, a gray T-shirt with black stripes and a black jacket. Funny, creative, imaginative, flirty, loyal, hopefully and prankster girl.
-Kate! What are you doing here?- I said rubbing my eyes.
-I can’t visit you now Frankie?- She raised an eyebrow playfully.
-But is really early– I protest –I wanna sleep- drag the pillow to my face.
-I know- Kate giggles
-So?- I giggle too
-You don’t remember what day it is?- She take off the pillow.
-Ermmmm, actually, no- I say thinking.
-Today we’ll not go with Ray to buy tickets for the Green Day’s concert!- Kate say with emotion.
-But we can go more later!- Wait Frankie. -Why not?- I think I look worried now. -We waited this for days!- I said confused but I’m falling to sleep.
-FRANK!- Kate scream.
-What?- I said opening my eyes.
-Sorry for being nasty with you this morning...We’ll not go and I’m here so early because I need to tell you something really important- Kate apologize looking to her feet.
-Okay, I’m not angry. Tell me.-I smile.
-Well, I just come to your house to say you... - She sigh -To say you that I got the VIP passes for the Green Day’s concert for the next month- She slurred giving me the passes.
-FUCK! REALLY?- I can’t believe it, that’s so fucking amazing! I’m so excited! I take the passes in my hands jumping exciting.
-Yep! It’s for you birthday and you got them in your hands so...- She puts a smile in her face.
-God! You’re amazing Kate. Thank you so fucking much!- I give her a big hug, she gives me back.
-It’s Okay Frankie....-Kate’s giggles and I can see that she’s blushing a little.

Kate’s POV

Fuck. Now I’m blushing... Frank is just hugging me! There’s no reason for blushing! God, he looks me, well he knows that I’m fall in love with him so there is no problem, but he doesn’t feel the same I guess... He never told me something like that... yet.
I love his childish smile, his personality charming, cute, loyal, respectful, romantic, funny, hopefully but at the same time joker, crazy, energetic, hot...
A friendly, adorable, helper, person. Just for think it I feel butterflies in my stomach, and my heart jumps of happiness.
His beautiful and wonderful hazel eyes, his dyed black hair, his body with gorgeous tattoos and a lip ring that I want bite... Well Kate, calm down.
-It’s incredible!-Frank keeps his smile and I rest in his chest, he still holding me in his arms making a really cute moment.
-Frank, Is just a gift for you...- Awwww he’s really lovely.
-Thank you- He gives me a kiss in my cheek and let me go.
-You can sleep now. We don’t need to go for the tickets.- I said.
-But, what about Ray?-
-He said me that he needs to go out of the city with his family. I don’t know where but he told me that is really important.- I'm worry. Ray loves Green Day, but when he told me that, he looked really nervous.
-I don’t know what it is.- He breathe.
-Well, I leave you because I know you want sleep...-I rolled my eyes.
-No. Please, stay with me.- Frank’s beg -Anyway, I already woke up.- He smile
-Okay- I sigh –We’ll do what you want.- I said sitting on the mattress.
-Dunno, breakfast?-
-Good idea-
We go downstairs and I see Linda making the breakfast for her son.
-Hi Linda- I wave.
-Hello Kate, Good morning Frank.- She look at me –Tell me Kate, you said to Frank his surprise?- She looks her son with a smile in her face.
-Yup- Frank’s giggles.

Frank’s POV

After breakfast, I go upstairs again to change my clothes. We go to the park. We always go there when It’s raining and escape of the people a while. In the way, the rain wetted us. In the park, we refuge down of a big stone.
-Frank....- Kate said. I look her and, for a little while, I had thought that she looks beautiful with her black hair and her pretty green eyes wet, with the eyeliner and eye shadow worn by water. WAIT! Beautiful? Pretty? I can call her beautiful or pretty as a friend, but “these words” that I think, are different...
-Ermmmm what?- I say blushing and leaving my thoughts.
-Would you promise to me that we’ll never forget us? I mean it, as friends... No matter where we are neither time.-She say to me resting her head in my shoulder.
-I promise never forget us, I promise never forget you...-I purred smiling and closing my eyes. -And you?-
-I promise never forget us, never forget you Frankie.-With that, she close her eyes.

So, here is my new invention. Like it? I re-wrote this because It had "horrors" in ortographic mode... It's beacuse, I don't use so much english, I usually talk spanish, but... I do my better ;)
Please R&R (:
Love you guys!♥



xoxoShary
Sign up to rate and review this story