Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So I Can't Hurt You Anymore

2. Will you come home and stop this pain tonight?

by MidnightSNoise 0 reviews

No more rain, new and mysterious people, fights with a stepfather and get lost into your mind.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 1765 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV.

The rain stops. We stay in the park anyway, talking about more about the concert, the passes and how Kate gets them.
-How did you get them? I still don't believe it.- I smile to Kate. She's resting his head on my shoulder as I play with her fingers.
-I have some, contacts...- She smile.
-Tell me- giggles.
-Mmmkay- She muttered - My uncle Andy works with the band in the last record, so he gave to me two passes for me and my best friend, sure, I said yes. And congrats Frankie! You are the winner- She winked.
-Yay, I'm lucky- I smile –I want return you the favor- I said looking at her eyes.
-Hey! It's you birthday present! You don't need "return the favor"- Making quotation marks with her hands.-And it's not only for you- She smile seeing my eyes. Bright eyes.
-But, I want to- I get closer.
-O-okay, Ummmm.... If you want- She looks away shamed -What do you have in mind?
I giggle grabbing her face carefully and leaned it more close to my face. –Dunno...- I purred, getting closer and closer every second –Consider this as a....- As she gasped, her breath stroked my lips –"Thank you"- I smile as our lips touched lightly, feeling her cold lip ring stroking my lower lip. It feels good, but it isn't a kiss yet. This is not a favor, is just... just.. ummm, fuck! I guess, I want to... kiss her. Really.

Kate's POV.

Sghjfsflhaljgf! I know, Frank is my best friend, and, I don’t know if this is wrong, but, I’m so close… I love this gorgeous man so much, but I have a little problem; Frank’s always teasing me! Sometimes, I wanna take his beautiful face, kiss him and tell him how much I love him. But sometimes, Is like “Fucking midget!” Mmmm I don’t believe is a joke now, our lips stroking lightly and carefully. I can feel the smile in his face, his childish and beautiful smile full of joy and….. love. I slide my hand slowly to the back of his neck with little strokes that sends small electrical sparks through us. So close…
And then, we heard something. Footsteps. We separated make me sigh of deception.
Frank stands up and yelled –Who’s there?- Nothing. He looked confused and yelled again waiting for an answer –Who is there?- Well, if is an assassin I don’t think he want to answer that, so thank you mysterious assassin! You ruined this. Mental facepalm and sigh, as I heard again the footsteps. Turning my body to the left I saw and shadow behind the trees. I took apart the leaves and branches for watch.
-Hey Frankie, There’s something… ummm, someone?- I said not to loud.
He walked near to me for saw. And we saw a guy, with black raven hair and pale skin, dressed all in black clothes. I never seen him before and it’s weird see new people in the town. I can’t see more, he’s getting away. I thing he heard us….
-Who is he?- Frank said tilting the head to the right in question. Hehe he looks like an little confused puppy. Awww.
-Mmm, don’t know. It’s weird see people after rain outside…- I answer.
-Yeah…- Frank said looking really interested at the guy. We stay for a little while in the park talking, playing or whatever you want… Then, I jump in surprise as a song was playing in my jeans, Hhmmm sound weird. It’s my cellphone, I watch the number….
-Hello mom
-Hi Robbin, where are you?- Hey! Robbin is my nickname, I don’t know if is it for Batman or something like that, I just know that when I was like, 4 or 5 years I liked the people calling me Robbin and I wrote Robin with other “b”. And, It stayed….
-Erm…-Think! She doesn’t like when I escape to the park after rain, thing that always do.
-In Frank’s house- I lie.
-You need return home, here’s your father- Here we go again….
-He’s not my father- I said severely and turning off the phone, back to my pocket.
Frank sigh –Your stepfather?- He said sadly and worried.
-Yeah…- I sigh
-You want go home?- He look at me playing with his red fingerless gloves.
-No. But, but I have to. Or my stepfather will punish me, doesn’t let me go out with you again- I’m sad, bother, angry, and more negative feelings.
-Oh. Well, let me walk with you- He said with a little side smile.
-Thanks- I smile.
When we come to my house, my mother receives us.
-Hello Ollie- Frank said courteously. Ollie Marcicano is my mother.
-Oh Hi Frankie- She smile.
We go to my room, I’m happy because I don’t see my “father” yet. As I closed the door, I saw my big brother with my guitar is his hands.
-Hey Frank- He said carefree with his long and dark hair, green eyes like my’s and his popular guy stile of highschool. Frank said it back.
-Travis, what are you doing with my baby in your hand? And… what are you doing in my room?- I say a little freak out.
-Just hunting little rainbow bunnies, smarty – He joke – Don’t freak out, I’m just hiding you “baby”, because that evil person that called himself our father want to take it.- He hate him too, like me or more… And, we save our stuffs when that, that, thing, want to takes them. Hah I forgot.
-Ohh, thanks then- I smile as Travis go out.
-Umm Kate, I have to go… You know, If your stepfather sees me here, in your room, alone, with you… he probably will castrate me.- Frank’s giggles.
I giggle too. –You don’t want to stay here ‘cause you don’t want that monster scream to me- I smile.
-Huh, you got me. Umm sorry for the thing of the kiss and stuffs- he slurred blushing.
-Oh, no problem- I blushed looking at my footwear.
He embraces me as I do –Sorry- he purred in my ear liking it a bit. I shudder and gasped.
-Bye Robb…- He let me go and kissed my cheek quickly.
-Bye Frankie…- I wave my hand a little and bit my lip. He gave a quick gaze and smile, out of my room. Seriously, are you fucking kidding me!? I mean, agghhhh!!!!
I shake my head to take off the thoughts of my messy mind as the door was opening
rudely and I seen a man. Arthur Black, my stepfather and my enemy. He walks towards to me and grabs my neck rudely. I can’t breath.
-Where were you?- He said to me red in angry.
-In t-the p-park- I force my hands to grab his ones and liberate me.
-With who?- He spit to me.
-F-Fra-ank- he let me go as I fall in my knees, breathing again.
-I don’t want to see you again with that guy- He said angry. He’s fucking mad!
-Why not!? He’s my best friend! And I just can go with him to keep me safe when you are fucking here! – I scream to him standing up really pissed.
-Shut up!- I slapped my face, my lips started to bleed. -Don’t talk to me like that!-
He ran out my room, letting me alone with red liquid in my lips. I sigh and look down. I started to walk to my bed, not crying, I always think that is weak. I’m just angry with me, asking me why I can’t do something, anything for escape from this, I don’t have a safe place, don’t have place to go, just with Frank. Here, I need to be strong everyday, I’m tired of this.

Frank’s POV

I left Kate’s house and walk down the street to my house. Hmmm, who was that guy? I never saw him before. I’m still confused. But, Why I want to know more about him? Why I’m so interested? I mean, I only saw a black skinnies, a jacket, black and long hair, and too much pale skin. He, in some mode that think is awkward or weird, captured my attention. I shake my head as I saw my house in passing the next. Me and Kate live near, and it’s very convenient. I’m in home, like always, there’s no one in home, mom’s working, I don’t have any brothers or sisters and, dad… left mom. You know… I go upstairs to my room and rest in my bed, thinking in the guy again, why? I don’t know. But, he looks some… interesting and some…. Handsome?
I took my cellphone out of my pocket. I should call her? I don’t want her stepfather her –Yes, you should- Say the voice in my head. I mark the number….
-Hello?- She said. Just with the tone of her voice breaks my heart.
-Kate! I’m Frank. Are you okay?- I bit my nails.
-Just… my lips are a little ruined… bleeding. But, I’m fine.
-Sure?- I should go with her? I don’t know, her stepfather could hurt her more….
-Yeah, trust me Frankie, thanks for ask. I’ll be Okay.- I almost can hear the smile in her face.
-Okay, if you need something, just call. I’m here for you
-Thank you Frankie
I smile –No problem. Bye.-
-Bye-
I hate her father! He can’t do this! He can not fucking do this!!! Fuck! If the real father of Kate were not dead, everything would be fine.


So here you got. Hehe sorry for the long wait. The tittle is from I Miss You by Blink 182 (I love that song so fucking much!!!!) Hey! you probably will find some mistakes but, I talk spanish, use always spanish, umm eat in spanish? Okay no. The point is, I don't use to much the english so, yeah... You will find some stupid mistakes :P
Well, R&R Oh! And thanks for read!!!:D!
I love you guys!!!!♥


xoxoShary
Sign up to rate and review this story