Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dictator

Chapter 1

by shimixxxkilljoy 0 reviews

When Gerard, the wicked and fearless ruler, finds one of his subjects out of line, will he go too far...Or, perhaps, learn to love again?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 323 words

0Unrated
He sat on his thrown, head held hugh and feet down low. He kept his subjects working. He kept us working so we wouldn't get any ideas. Little did he know that I wasn't like them. Little did he know I had a mind, just like him.


A Noble quickly cracked his whip at the sight of me. I was slacking. He cracked it again, nearing my thin body. He didn't dare use a name, just another sound of the whip as he approached me.


He brought it down across my bare back. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. But I was used to it by now, we all were.


As I felt the blood pour down my chin and spin, the Noble chuckled darkly, turning away to see to the others. I brought myself up from my working field and ran at him from behind.


I jumped straight to his back, pulling his dark hair back like a horse. He turned and grabbed for my legs, spinning endlessly to get me off. Another Noble approached us, taking my wrists in his grasp and throwing me into the dirt. He held my face down with his boot and cuffed my wrists back. I shuddered at what came next.


The two Nobles dragged me out of the fields and to their cart. My body was shoved into the bed and the lingering odor of pigs filled my nostrils, making me cringe. I didnt deserve this.


I didn't dare climb out of the bed. Instead, I turned myself around, but wanting to run for my life after doing so.


Normally when a subject acts out, we get whipped. And after that, there isn't a second acting out. In my case, I figured I'd be taken to the dungeon for correction, but we were nearing the Manor instead. The Dictator's Manor. And once you go to the Manor, you don't come out.
Sign up to rate and review this story