Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dictator

Chapter 2

by shimixxxkilljoy 3 reviews

Introduction.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 384 words

1Exciting
I was taken from the cart after reaching the Manor. The horses trotted away, mocking me as they passed. The empty cart made its way back to the fields.


The two Nobles tied a long rope through my shackles, pulling it tight. The taller of the two gripped it in his palm, making sure to make my wrists bleed.


The other led us through the Manor's doors. The first corridor was long, then we turned and headed down the second. And the next. And the next. And the next...


I lost count after six corridors and halls, but the tug on the rope finally let up once we ended a grand hall. Tapestries and drapes were hung over the painted walls, matching the tile floor. It made me wonder what life outside of the fields was like.


Soon, the Nobles bowed. I heard heavy footsteps clacking, listening for the approaching menace. Then he stepped forward, and I yelled.


"You!"


The Novles stood immediately, yanking on my ropes. I was pulled down, legs spread and on my knees. They held me back and I was exposed completely to the man, the king, the Dictator himself.


He was a sickening man. He stood taller than myself, raven hair resting on broad shoulders, and hazel eyes eating away at your soul. I despised him.


He lowered himself down to my level, lifting my chin up with two fingers. I wanted to bite them. He turned my head from left to right, up and down, examining my skin. I labeled him as a pervert then and there.


He backed away sooner than later. He nodded to the Nobles, giving them permission to haul me away.


He let his curiosity get the best of him though, biting his lips thoughtfully as they carried my screaming form away. One could only imagine the wicked man's thoughts.


I was carried off quickly and thrown in a cell somewhere off in the Manor. Usually, the prisoner and corrective cells were out in the heat by the fields, but this place was new to me, and I didn't like it. I played with a few strands of hay between my freed hands and fingers, soon dropping them to clutch my aching wrists.


But it wasn't long before I heard a voice around me.
Sign up to rate and review this story