Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > High School Will Break You

Revelations and Relationships

by xxPanicFanxx 1 review

We find out something about Cameron and two certain people get together:)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 1202 words

0Unrated
Cameron impatiently tapped her foot on linoleum flooring of the school’s cafeteria.
“So what’s for lunch?” She asked herself, crossing her arms, angered by the fact that she had no idea what to do or where to go to get her food. She took in a deep breath and reminded herself that it was only the first day and that she’ll figure it out sooner or later.

“Cameron!” She heard someone yell from across the cafeteria. Her head shot over to a spot where Bec, Brendon, Jon, Spencer, and Ryan sat. They all smiled at her and Brendon made an ‘over here’ hand motion. She immediately walked over and sat down between Bec and Brendon.

“You’re such a pretty thing.” Brendon whispered in her ear.

“That’s… that’s creepy. D-don’t do that again… ever.” Cameron said backing up a little away from him.

“Brendon, quit it.” Bec kicked her best friend from under the table. Brendon responded by sticking his tongue out at her. She just rolled her eyes and did her best to keep a conversation. “So Cameron, how do you like the school so far?”

“Ok I guess.” She shrugged and played with the frayed edges of her worn out hoodie’s sleeve.

“What do you mean you guess?” Bec asked, playfully punching Cameron’s arm. She winced at the slight pressure added and squeezed her eyes shut. “You ok?” Cameron’s big grey eyes got wider and her head shot towards Bec.

“Y-yeah I’m… Yeah I’m fine.” Cameron put on the best fake smile she could. “Uhm, I’m going to the bathroom.” She mumbled, shoving some of her red hair behind her ear before walking out of the cafeteria and into the closest bathroom she could find.

“What was all of that about?” Brendon asked, taking a bite of his horrible school pizza. To be honest the stuff was just downright nasty and no one knows how Brendon can stomach the shit, but Brendon’s Brendon. He probably used some ‘weird voodoo Brendon powers’, as Bec calls it, to somehow make it taste better.

“I don’t know. Should I go check on her or does she need space or…” Bec trailed off. She never had to deal with this sort of thing before. She mostly hung out with guys and was the one being looked after.

“Uhm, go see if she’s ok. She looked really upset... I-I think.” Spencer mumbled, poking at his food.

“Yeah, that probably seems best.” Jon chimed in.

“Ok, I’ll be right back.” Bec said rising from her chair. “Wait, when we get back I think we should go to Starbucks. What do you guys think?” They all nodded and she started walking towards the bathroom.

__________________________________________________________________

In the bathroom Cameron’s POV
Oh god. Why? Why did she have to touch my arm? Of all places, my goddamn arm! Calm down Cameron she didn’t know, its ok. Just calm down. Take a deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. No wait don’t look in the mirror. Goddammit!

“I’m fucking pathetic.” I whispered to myself as I studied the bruises and cuts along my arm. “Gah! Why do I… I just… Ugh!” I scream pacing around the bathroom, waving my arms as I did. “What’s… I just… Oh great now I’m talking to myself!” I walk into one of the stalls and slam the door shut. I was slowly slinking down the wall when I heard the bathroom door being opened.

“Cameron? You in here?” I heard Bec say. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Stay quiet. Don’t… Just don’t talk. Do not fucking talk or make any noise. “Cameron, come on. I saw you come in here.” No. No. No. No. I’m not in here. I am not in here. “Just… Just come out and talk to me please?” I shake my head even though I know she can’t see me. “Fine, just… I don’t know. Come see me when you want to talk I guess?” Ok fine. I flip the latch and open the door slowly. I stare up at Bec, seeing as how I’m kneeling on the floor, with big innocent eyes like I did something wrong. I don’t know, my eyes get like that when I’m sad. She let out a large sigh and put her hands on her hips. “Why the hell are you on the floor, don't you know how disgusting this place is?”

“I don’t know.”

“Come on get up.” She smiled and helped me up.

“Thanks.” I said as I brushed myself off.

“Ok, talk. What happened earlier, why did you-”

“I don’t really wanna talk about this right now.” I interrupted, shaking my head and wrapping my arms around myself.

“Ok. So we were talking about coffee earlier. Wanna come to Starbucks with us?”

“Sure I could go for some coffee.” I pulled my sleeves down as we walked out of the bathroom.

“Let’s go already!” She shouted towards the guys. They all stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. We all had to walk to Brendon’s locker, then Ryan’s, then Jon’s, then Bec’s, then Spencer’s, then mine to grab our backpacks. I guess we weren’t coming back which I was perfectly fine with.

“So how long until we get there?” I asked looking at the grass. There were specs of water on some blades so I'm guessing it must’ve just rained.

“About 15 minutes. It’s not really that long of a walk.” Brendon said looking at his watch.

“Oh.” I nodded and looked forward. We all started talking about random stuff and one thing led to another and we ended up talking about relationships.

“So Jon, how are you and Cathy doing?” Spencer asked with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Yes, you could hear the jealousy, that’s how obvious it was.

“We uhm… we broke up.” He admitted, hanging his head. Well now this is awkward.

“Oh.” Spencer replied. “Why?”

“Oh well I uhm- I kind of… Ok do you guys promise not to hate me or stop talking to me after I tell you this?” Damn he was nervous. This must be important. We all nodded and he took a deep breath. “I-I’m gay.” He bit his lip and stared at everyone. I swear I saw Spencer’s face light up.

“You and Spencer should get together!” I put my hand over my mouth after I realized what I had said. Everyone stopped and looked me then busted out laughing, well everyone except Spencer and Jon, who were both bright red in the face. “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry.”

“It’s ok. We all think they should be together.” Brendon smiled at them.

“Spencer?” Jon asked looking over at him.

“Yeah?” Spencer said smiling. Jon extended his arm and Spencer walked over and took his hand.

“Awww!” Everyone else said in unison.

“Knew it.” Bec whispered to me. We both laughed and started walking again.

Holy crap I actually continued a story for once. Anyways R&R please:)
Sign up to rate and review this story