Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Wonderful Adventures of Dallon Weekes and Ian Crawford

Hypoallergenic Condoms?

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 1 review

Ian has an interesting mind.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-01 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 243 words

1Funny
"What if someone were allergic to latex," Ian found himself asking. He and Dallon were in Manifest, probably the best music store in Ian's opinion.

"What? That's so random, Ian," Dallon laughed.

"It's a good question! I mean condoms are made of latex so, if someone was allergic to latex they wouldn't be able to use condoms!"

Dallon stared at his short friend, "What?"

Ian sighed, "Let's say someone was allergic to latex, they're about to sex up some chick, she's like, 'do you have a condom?' And the guy would have the perfect excuse not to wear one!"

Dallon stopped looking through the records on display, "I'm sure they make hypoallergenic condoms, dude."

"What are they made out of?"

"I don't know."

"Is rubber like, some form of latex?" It appeared that Ian was just full of questions today.

Dallon laughed. "I think it's the other way around."

"Well either way, hypoallergenic condoms wouldn't be made out of rubber," Ian concluded.

"Why is this important?"

"It's not, I'm just curious...could a balloon be used as a condom?"

Dallon laughed loudly and continued laughing for nearly five minutes. Every time he thought he'd calmed down enough to talk, he thought of that ridiculous question. "Did you smoke crack before coming here?"

This is a legit conversation I had with one of my friends. And in case you were wondering, hypoallergenic condoms are made of polyurethane. There's also lambskin. I checked :) lol
Sign up to rate and review this story