Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 29

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

burying him was the hardest thinh i had ever done

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 303 words

0Unrated
bob's p.o.v
i wake up and sigh sadly, todays the day i think to myself as i pull on my skinny jeans and a black hoodie. i walk downstairs and find frank and gee curled up on the couch,asleep,they both have small smiles on their faces and i gently shake them awake. frank opens his eyes and as soon as he see's me he pulls me into a hug. i hug him back and then sigh and opull away and walk back upstairs to let them get ready.i can feel the tears building up in my eyes and i sit down on the top stair and just let the tears fall.after about ten minutes i hear frankie call me to let me know that it was time to go.i walk down the stairs and we exit the house and make our way to the graveyard down the road. as we walk up to the hole in the ground and the shiny black coffin that was next to it.i hear frankie gasp next to me and i feel his arms wrap around me as the priestt starts saying things about rays life.then i watch as they put the coffin into the ground, i throw a black rose on top of his cofffin and just let my tears fall as i watch them bury my soul mate, i sit on the floor next to the grave and cry.i know that i'm never gonna see him again..and that fact kills me on the inside..but i cant leave..i cant leave them alone..i have to be strong..but how long can i be strong for?

again really sorry that it is soo short but the chapters will get longer, i promise
r&r xx
Sign up to rate and review this story