Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 30

by rockerchick4life 0 reviews

frank has nightmares and gerard see's mikey again..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 351 words

0Unrated
frnks p.o.v
we came back to mine and gerards place after the funeral. bob was absoloutly devastated and neither of us could stop the tears rolling down his face.i dont think either of us could begin to even understand the pain that he was feeling.i looked wearily at the clock and yawned.'i think its time that we tried to get some sleep guys' i said quietly, they nod silently in agreement and we make our ways to our rooms.me and gee fall into bed fully clothed and fall asleep almost instantly but my sleep isnt gonna last long.' im in a dark room but i can see something slouched over in the corner of the room, i walk slowly over to it and realise that its my best friend ray, but somethings not right, he's slouched over and there is a large puddle of blood all around him, i place my hand on his shoulder and turn him round to face me but when i see his face covered in blood and decaying i scream and scream and suddenly the room fades and i can feel someones skinny arms holding onto me tight. i open my eyes and see gee looking at me with sadness in his eyes. i wrap my arms around him and hold on tight, never wanting to let go.

gerards p.o.v
i can hear frank screaming so i wrap my arms around him and he opens his eyes and hugs me back as tight as ever. i look over to the far corner of the room nd i can see mikey standing there with a sad expression on his face. he looks at frank and i can see tears on his face as he starts to disapear and he fades into the darkness of my room, i look back down at frank and realise that he is quiet 'frankie?' i ask quietly. he looks up at me with shock on his face ' i saw him too gee, i just saw mikey'

please rate and review? xx
Sign up to rate and review this story