Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love, I'd Never Hurt You

Eight

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

No. We couldn't. He ruined me. I would never be able to forgive him for what he did. I should have killed him when I had the chance.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 823 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jimmy

When I first heard that I would be coming here to this town, I didn't think twice about it. Until I learned that Gerard lived here. I hadn't seen him in years, and we didn't leave on good terms. I hated him. I would give anything to make sure I never had to see him again.

Seeing him made everything come back. His betrayal, my hatred. And most of all, my love for him. I never told him just how I felt about him, for fear that it would ruin our friendship. Under all my hatred about what he did to me, I still loved him. I loved him more than I had loved any one else. I knew it was crazy, considering everything that had happened between us, but I still cared about him. I was torn.

I sighed and opened my eyes, bringing myself back into the present. I looked around the warehouse. I thought about the offer that fat man had made me. It was a very tempting offer, but with Gerard doing jobs for him too, I didn't know if I would be able to handle it. Maybe I should just talk to Gerard, let him know how I feel. Maybe we could work everything out... No. We couldn't. He ruined me. I would never be able to forgive him for what he did. I should have killed him when I had the chance.

I shook my head, I had no idea what to do. I told him I would think it over. I was planning on being in town for a while because I had a big job to do. Now that I know Gerard lives here, I might stay longer. I could check up on him, see how he's doing.

I walked back into the fat man's office and sat down in the chair across from him, “If I take your offer, you have to do something for me.”

He looked at me, interest in his eyes, “And what would that be?”

I smiled, “I want you to place a watch on Gerard. He's an old friend, and I'd like to know what he's up to.”

The man smiled, “That would be no problem. All you have to do is say yes.”

I stood up and stuck my hand out for the man to shake. I knew I was probably making a mistake by getting myself tied down in one place. If there is one thing a good killer knows, it's that you never get stuck somewhere. You need to keep moving. It makes it harder for the authorities to catch you. “You have a deal.”

The man stood up and shook my hand, “We're glad to have you.”

“How soon can you set up a watch?” I asked, eager to find out more about Gerard's life.

The man shrugged, “How soon do you want it?”

I smiled. That was exactly what I wanted to hear, “Now.”

He nodded, “I will get on it right away.”

I smiled, stepping out of his office. Maybe with having the watch on Gerard it would help me decide how I wanted to continue things with him. If he was still the same old person that he was, the same person that ruined me, then he would have to be stopped. Stopped dead, and I would be the person to bring about his death; it was only fair. If he had changed, maybe I would talk to him, tell him how I felt. The more I thought about my plan, the more I felt comfortable with the decision I made. The worst that would happen would be that I have to kill Gerard, and even that wouldn't be too bad. After I had taken care of Gerard I could tell them that I changed my mind and move on.

The fat man's door opened behind me and I turned around to see him peeking out. “There's a man headed over to his apartment as we speak. I told him to call in with hourly updates.”

I nodded, “I'm starting to like this place already. I think I made a good decision by taking that deal.”

“I've been trying to get Gerard to take it for the longest time. He's one of the best, and we would be thrilled to have him. We're thrilled to have you, of course. You're not too bad yourself.”

“I taught Gerard everything he knows. Of course he's one of the best.” I paused, “I'm thrilled to be here.”

I watched as the man slipped back inside his office. When the door was shut, I walked out of the warehouse and into the parking lot where my car was parked. I climbed in and started it. As I headed to my hotel room, I realized I would have to tell the front desk I needed the room longer. This stay had become longer than originally planned.
Sign up to rate and review this story