Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss

Barnes And Noble Is Where It's At

by love4evermcr 3 reviews

Regular Americano

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 565 words

0Unrated
The small bell above the Barnes and Noble door rang as Willa entered the warm store. The smell of bitter coffee and ageing books greeted her as she made her way over to the small coffee counter to place her order.
“Regular Americano with one sugar please” she asked sweetly as she rummaged through her bag for her purse. As she looked up she was greeted with the most gorgeous smile she’d ever seen.
“Is that all today?” the gorgeous boy asked.
Willa had suddenly become lost for words. She stared for a few seconds with her mouth hanging slightly open, she tried to force the words out but she simply couldn’t. She nodded quickly and flashed him what she hoped was a good looking smile.
As the boy was ringing up her order, she thought to herself,
“Who is this fucking amazing guy? I’m sure he hadn’t been working here before! I’ve lived in Brooklyn for over two months now and I would remember seeing this beautiful fuckab-“
“That’s $4.95” Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the mesmerizing deep voice. As she sorted out her change she decided to pluck up the courage and actually talk to him.
“Hey I haven’t seen you working in here before, are you new?” She smiled sweetly as she asked him, studying every inch of his face.

He had gorgeous, lush dark brown hair and the type of blue eyes you wish you could swim in, He flashed his pearly white teeth.
“Yeah I just moved to New York a few days ago.” He replied. He walked over to the coffee machine to begin making her Americano.
“How about you? Judging by your accent you’re not from the US, obviously. Australia right?” he asked and let out a small laugh. He flicked a switch on the machine and the coffee began to pour from it, smooth like honey.
She smiled “Yeah, I’ve been living in New York for almost 3 months now actually. Moved here to star over, y’know, get away from family drama and what not.” She said looking straight at his face.
There was a slight pause.
“That’s usually how it is when people move here. I’m from Newport.”
Willa must have had a confused look on her face because he quickly explained.
“It’s in Orange County, West Coast.”
“Ah. What’s it like there?” she asked curiously as he poured her coffee into a take-away mug.
“Hot” he said blankly. “I’m more of a.. Autumn-Winter kinda person” he said smirking.
Willa’s heart skipped a beat. This boy was perfect. Willa also disliked summer and the heat.
“Same here. The best thing about winter is being able to come to a warm bookstore, get some hot coffee and then sit for hours just reading a good book.” She flashed a cute toothy smile.
The angel of a boy passed Willa her coffee, smiled and said, “I’m Hugo.”
Willa melted.
“I’m Willa” She replied batting her eyelashes slightly.
“Enjoy your day Willa. I hope to see you in here again soon”
Willa felt her face turn 85643 shades of red.
“See you Hugo” She smiled and left for the Comic Book section.


Please review me! I have no idea how my writing is, this is my first time attempting to write fan fiction.
Sign up to rate and review this story