Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven.

Doe eye'd demon

by RuledByFrerard 9 reviews

"If you're really that scared..." he began, finishing his sentence by holding out his open palm.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-02-05 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1818 words

5Hot

My eyes darted around the room awkwardly as I sat wedged against the arm of the sofa. Of course, mum had suggested that since we'd 'had a rough day' me and Gerard got to share the sofa. Even through Gerard's desperate protesting, she insisted. Then to make things so much more awkward she had given us a very small blanket to 'snuggle' under and turned the fire off, making the blanket our only source of warmth. Mum was crouched on the floor trying to work the tv. I was sat on the sofa, my leg pressed against Gerard's uncomfortably. I glanced over at him, only to realise that he was staring at me. He averted his eyes immediately, his cheeks blushing a light, blossom pink, mine mirroring.

"Okay, here we go," mum sighed as the TV finally began to flicker to life. "It's ready."
"What're we watching?" I asked, hoping it was something at least remotely interesting since I really didn't want to be watching it anyway.
"It's called deadset," mum said,
"NO!" I cried, mum turned her head to roll her eyes at me. I looked over at Gerard, he perked up imediately. "Mum I can't be watching zombie films, you know what I'm like!"
"Well I left your brother in charge of packing the movies and all we have is horror films, this one seems to be the most tame," mum sighed. "You've got Gerard up there with you, you'll be fine." Mum pressed play on the remote, sprawling herself out on the floor in an attepmt to get comfy. I tugged at the blanket, getting it ready to cover my eyes. Gerard tugged back, looking over at me angrily as I had just stolen his part of the blanket, leaving him exposed to the coldness. His dark eyes sparkled, staring straight into mine. I didn't move, only stared back at him. I raised one eyebrow, patting the space close to me on the sofa. My heart was built up full of hope, maybe he would come and sit with me. Maybe he would cuddle me, maybe I could hide in his arms when the scary parts of the film came on. He just looked at me in disgust, crossing his arms. I shrugged at him, turning to face the TV, still grasping the blanket in my arms. It didn't take long for Gerard to give in, he shuffled closer to me, our sides pressing together. I willingly gave him some of the blanket, smiling as I felt his warm skin against my own. I was contempt enough to attempt watching the movie, after all, how bad could it be?

Twenty minutes in to the movie and I was hiding behind my hands. It was disgusting! Who could possibly enjoy watching infected humans ripping people's flesh off? Gerard on the other hand was loving it, his lips were twisted up into a soft smile as he let himself get lost in the gore. I watched the screen warily, trying to prepare myself for something scary so I could hide behind my hands again. Mum was asleep already, curled up in a ball on the floor, snoring softly. By the looks of things I was the only one that was bothered by the film. Maybe I was being stupid, I mean, I'm 16. I knew I could handle this, nothing was even happening at the moment, there were just some people trapped somewhere. Nothing to worry about, right? I let myself relax, my body pressing heavily against Gerards as my muscles untensed, he didn't even seem to notice. I tried not to pay any attention to him and focus on the film, there must be something good about it, Gerard seemed to love it. I gave up on preparing for a scare and just watched the film, actually quite enjoying it.

Suddenly, an infected human dived onto one of the women, she screamed, struggling as it knocked her to the ground. Ripping her flesh with it's teeth, blood spurting everywhere, the sounds of cracking bones echoing through my eardrums. I couldn't watch any more, I ducked under the covers, my heart pounding hard and fast. I couldn't shake the images from my head as I squeezed my eyes shut, plugging my ears with my fingers. I felt the blanket lift off me, I tried to grab it, but it was carelessly tossed onto the floor. Gerard was grinning down at me, his pale skin being exaggerated by the glowing TV light. "Mikey, are you okay?" he smiled, trying to act sympathetic, but I could tell that he was amused.
"No I'm not this is scary!" I half whispered, not wanting to wake mum. Gerard giggled a little, biting his bottom lip to try and stop the laughter bubbling up inside him. "It's not funny, this is horrible, how can you like this?" I whined,
"It's just good okay," he said, shaking his head so his soft hair bounced around his face. I looked at him, not quite knowing what to say, maybe now was the perfect time to bring up everything that I'd been wanting to say. I wanted to tell him so badly, but I couldn't form my words.

"I...umm.. uh.." I began, regretting even talking in the first place. I could feel my cheeks flushing red. My body tensed up again as I curled my arms around my legs, pulling my knees to my chest. Maybe I could just change the subject.
"What?" Gerard asked, looking a little confused. At least now he didn't seem so awkward around me.
"I'm... I'm sorry for distracting you from your film," I mumbled, hoping that I'd got away with my lie. Gerard only smiled, but this time not mockingly. His eyes were brimming with kindness, he looked down at me as if he just wanted to hug me, to keep me safe.
"Mikey you're so cute, stop it," he sighed, his gaze dropping down, to stare at his knees. I felt something tugging at my heart. A voice inside my head was screaming 'TELL HIM, HOLD HIM, KISS HIM!' but I blocked it out, shaking my head, trying to ignore it. "Mikey," Gerard said softly, our gaze met once again. He still had the same loving look on his face and no matter how hard I tried to fight it, it melted my heart. "If you're really that scared..." he began, finishing his sentence by holding out his open palm.

I stared at it for a moment, something inside me exploding. What was he doing? He couldn't really be asking me to hold his hand, could he? What if I took his hand and he was actually asking for me to pass him the remote or something? Oh god, I'd look so stupid! I didn't care though, I slipped my hand into his, our fingers entwining, we both gasped. I looked at him desperately, begging for a sign that I had done the right thing. He stared back at me, looking almost astonished that I had accepted. I guess now we should watch the film and I wouldn't be so scared. 'Seriously,' I told myself, 'watch the fucking film.' I couldn't though, my eye's were glued to Gerards, and his to mine. I tried to tear my gaze away, but he was almost hypnotic. His doe eyed expression was dusted with a hint of amazement, his mouth hanging open slightly as he stared intently at me. I could feel his hand tighten on mine as he moved his lips to speak, but no words came out. "I..." I began, but I was interrupted as Gerard flung himself onto me, our lips colliding instantly.

My eyes widened with shock, the feeling of his slender body on me, his lips moving hungrily against mine. This was it, this was how it was supposed to happen, it was perfect. I began to kiss back, pressing my lips against his, which seemed to spur him on more as his hand tangled in my hair, his legs now at either side of mine. I poked my tongue out slightly, it brushed his bottom lip. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest. My body began to fill up with excitement, with a strange euphoria. It built up to the point where I thought I'd explode if I didn't let it out soon. Gerard opened his mouth, allowing me access. I coppied him, our tongues meeting in the middle, snaking around each other. He whimpered into my mouth, grinding his hips slightly against my crotch. I whimpered back, wrapping my arms around him, my fingernails digging into his soft skin through his thin t-shirt. His teeth clamped down on my bottom lip, causing me to moan with a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Shhh..." he whispered, pulling away from the kiss. I whined, missing his taste. His eyes narrowed seductively, his hair falling down in strands around his face. Every single perfect feature on his face was highlighted by the dim TV light. I had never seen him look so sexy.

I felt his hand stroke down my chest, every nerve in my skin tingled with excitement as he reached my jeans. Still continuing to stroke further and further down untill he was softly caressing the area where my bulge was beginning to grow rapidly. I moaned, immediately slapping my hand to my mouth to mask the sound, trying not to wake mum. Gerard's hand moved back up, once again entwining in mine. "Come on," he whispered, dragging me up to my feet. I could see him un-dressing me with his eyes, "We're going upstairs, where mum won't hear us" his voice was dripping with lust. I felt light-headed, not entirely believeing what was happening. It was all too much, but I wanted him too badly to stop, so slapping Gerard's ass as I ran past, I dashed up the stairs, he followed closely. I flung the door open, dragaing Gerard in the room and pushing him onto the bed. I closed the door lightly then turned back around to look at him. His sexy, slender body was sprawled out on the bed waiting for me. This was literally my sexual fantasy come true. His eyes glistened behind his messy, black hair. I stared at him with lust bubbling up inside me. I knew that right now, I could do whatever I wanted with him. It was clear that he wanted me too. Finally, after so much torture and pain, I had finally got my prize.

Please R&R this, I need to know if i'm going too fast. I've realized that I haven't actually taken the time to thank you all yet, you're R&Rs make me smile every day! Just the fact that people are reading makes me happier than you could ever imagine, thank you so much!
Sign up to rate and review this story