Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven

Just a little Brotherly love...

by RuledByFrerard

Each second we became more passionate, aching for each other's touch.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-09 - Updated: 2012-02-09 - 1628 words

?Blocked
I flicked the light switch, the room was cast into darkness. The silver moon cast a ray of white light accross the room. My lustful eyes gazed down at Gerard, who was waiting on the bed, drawing me towards him with his hypnotic grin. He looked so beautiful in the moonlight, but now was not the time to think romantically. I stumbled onto the bed, grasping Gerard's T-shirt and meshing my lips into his. He cupped my face in his hands, running his tongue along my bottom lip. I gasped, meeting his tongue with my own. Gerard's hands moved upwards, his fingers outstretched, running through my hair, then down the back of my neck. I shivered as he wrapped his strong arms around me, my lips moving manically against his. Still held in Gerard's embrace, I moved my legs over his, sitting on top of him. He let out a quiet whine as my crotch settled on his. I could feel how hard he was, which only added to my lustful state. I breathed in, taking in his musky scent, wrapping my arms around his back, digging my fingernails into the soft skin. Gerard's eyes flung open, the kiss broke , I could feel his heart beating heavily against my chest. He looked so beautiful, his porcelain skin shone in the radiant moonlight, his dark hair fell in soft strands accross his face.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted as Gerard moved his lips onto mine again, biting down on my bottom lip and dragging me painfully down onto him. The kissing started again, this time hungrier and faster. I began grinding my hips, making him moan desperately. His hands ran up my back, tugging my T-shirt over my head. He flung it onto the floor, his cold hands meeting my skin again, his fingernails pressing into me. He dragged his hands up my back, causing me to gasp in pain as he left glowing, red marks where his fingernails had peirced my skin. My body jotled, thrusting into Gerard, we both moaned into each other's mouths. My cock was throbbing for some attention, my mind still a little dizzy, still believeing that this was too perfect to be true. "M-mikey," Gerard murmered, "Y-you sure you w-wanna do this, d-don't feel pressured if..." I stopped him by placing a soft kiss on his lips.
"I've wanted this for a long time," I whispered into his ear, the feeling of my breath send tremors down his spine.

I tugged his shirt over his head, throwing it behind me. Our lips collided again, our bodies thrusting against each other. Each second we became more passionate, aching for each other's touch. I tugged on Gerard's belt buckle, drawing his crotch closer to me. He whimpered as my hand moved down, stroking his errection through his tight jeans. Our lips never parted, moving feircely together as I undid his belt and popped open the button to his jeans. He struggled to tear them off, wiggling uncomfortably and blushing, which I thought was just about the cutest thing I'd ever seen. He finally managed to tug his ankles out of them and threw them onto the floor carelessly, looking over at me. I was lay on the bed, wide eye'd staring up at him. His errection pressed up against his boxers, his pale skin being radiated by the moonlight, and he was all mine. I bit my lip, "Fuck Mikey you look so hot like that," Gerard purred, pushing my shoulder down and climbing onto me. "You have no idea how long i've been wanting to do this to you," he began grinding his hips, sending a shock-wave of pleasure shooting through my body. "You have no idea how many times i've seen you looking so hot and fantasized about having my way with you," he half moaned, the same shockwaves now coarsing through him, "and now it's finally, happening... Oh fuck Mikey, I can't take it any more, I want you..."

I watched in awe as Gerard slithered down, tugging on the hem on my jeans with his teeth. He slid them off, the friction taking my boxers off with them. I was now fully exposed, but I didn't even have time to feel self conscious as Gerard immediately wrapped his lips around my cock. I gasped as an un-controllable pleasure bolted through me. His lips grazed down my shaft, taking almost all of me in at once. I threw my head back in pleasure, my nerves going crazy as his head moved back up, slowly bobbing up and down on me, creating a sensation that I had never felt before. "T-that feels s-so good," I stuttered, moaning inbetween my words. Gerard moaned back, his lips vibrating around my tip, I groaned loudly. My head was spinning, my hands tangling in Gerard's soft hair. His tongue made slight flicking motions, "Oh fuck, d-don't stop..." I moaned, knowing I was close. I bucked my hips up, forcing Gerard to take all of me in. He groaned as he quickened the pace, causing me to moan and squirm, my whole body began to shake un-controllably, I grasped the head of the bed, trying to control myself. I thrusted up into Gerard, who took me in willingly. The pleasure flooded through me, tingling the nerves in my cock. The pleasure building up untill the point where I was ready to explode. "That's so fucking good..." I moaned under my breath, "Gerard please... don't stop, I'm... I'm gonna..." I exploded into his mouth with a tantelising moan. He swallowed welcomingly, sucking every last drop from me.

I sat up shakily, my head spinning. Gerard raised his head to meet mine, pushing his warm lips against mine. I stroked my hand down his chest, pushing it down through his boxers and wrapping it around his errection. He gasped, his warm breath melted into my skin as he whimpered lightly. I began to pump my hand up and down, stroking over the tip torturously lightly. He bit down on his lip to stop a moan from escaping. His eyes kept in perfect contact with mine as he writhed under my touch. His hair was sticking to his face, his teeth biting down on his lip and his devilish eyes staring up at me as he moaned in pleasure. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I pumped faster, causing him to groan, squirming underneath me. His moaning got louder, his mouth hanging open. I slowed down, taking my hand off his errection and bringing it back up to scratch down my back. I didn't want to send him over the edge just yet.

"Mikey..." Gerard murmered,
"Uh-huh," I replied, stopping my pain inflicting movements,
"I want you," he purred, his words were pure lust dripping from his lips. "I want all of you, please, let me fuck you.." I didn't hesitate, I didn't even answer, I just pulled his boxers down and off. With one steady push to the shoulder, he fell down onto the bed, the springs expanded and retracted violently as we collided. Scratching and biting and heavily breathing. My body was tingling and writhing as our lips moved rhythmically together. Gerard's soft hand stroked down my back, groping my ass. I knew what was coming, and although I was a little nervous, I wanted it so badly. His fingers found my entrance, rubbing around it in a circular motion. I breathed heavily, anticipation slowly taking over my mind. He stopped, bringing his fingers to my mouth. I opened shyly, sucking on his fingers, coating them in saliva. "Mmhhhh..." Gerard moaned, "You're so hot," I blushed as he brought his fingers back down to my entrance, slowly pushing one in.
"Mmmmmm," I sighed, the feeling was not at all uncomfortable, it was actually quite relaxing. Gerard sensed my mood and slowly pushed in another, scissoring his fingers to widen me up. I gasped loudly this time, the stretching stung. I bit down on my lip, bowing my head to try and hide my pained expression.
"It's okay," Gerard whispered, "I promise it'll feel good soon."

Gerard scissored and pushed his fingers into me and my body began to get used to the feeling, in fact it was quite nice. I calmed down, un-tensing my body and enjoying the feeling. "That feel nice?" Gerard asked me,
"Mmmm-hmm," I replied, lost in the mind-numbing pleasure that was beginning to build up.
"Yeah... What about this?" he smirked, pushing his fingers deep into me. My mouth flew open as he hit my prostate, brushing it with his fingers before slowly pulling them out. My eyes flew open, my mouth hanging open in awe as my heart beat began to speed up. I had never felt that sort of pleasure before.
"Please... do that again!" I begged, grasping gerard's toned arm and pushing it down. His fingers hit my prostate again, making me squirm. He pushed his fingers in again and again, hitting my prostate every time. I threw my head back, numbed by the pleasure, no longer able to control my body movements, not to mention the 'loud enough to wake mum' moans I was emitting. The euphoric feeling ripped through me as I clutched Gerard's arm, my fingernails digging into his otherwise perfect skin.

Suddenly, the feeling faded. He pulled his fingers out of me, rolling me over onto my back and climbing on top of me. I was already hard again, I could tell as my errection pressed up against Gerard's stomach. "Why... Why'd you stop?" I whined, my body nagging for the feeling to come back.
"I guess I got impatient," Gerard grinned, his eyes narrowing seductively, "You ready now?" I gulped, nodding my head sowly.
Sign up to rate and review this story