Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The General Said I Would Have Days Like This

Wet, Naked and in Trouble

by LadyFoxFire 2 reviews

Stargate SG1Harry Potter Sometime in life you have to do the one thing you absolutely dread to get the one thing you absolutely need or want, so you can do the one thing you have to do. And sometim...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Harry - Published: 2006-06-25 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 838 words

5Original
Disclaimer: Harry Potter and Stargate SG-1, what a combination. If I owned either one of them or even both of them I won't be working for a living and trying to figure out how to pay my taxes. Damn tax man.

Author Notes: I will state for the record that Sirius' death in Book 5 never happened. This is a post Hogwarts fic.

I have no clue what season this would be for SG-1, we'll figure it out together. Also while I am a fan of SG-1, I am no expert. So any mistakes you find please blame them on my SG-1 expert advisors.

As a last note, the timeline had been adjusted to make this fic possible.





Wet, Naked and in Trouble

By Lady FoxFire

April 14, 2006



In the center of windowless room, the light of a hundred black candles silhouetted a man in a pale blue cloak. His hood pulled down to expose his flaming red hair as he knelt on smooth stone floor, inscribing a complex lattice of lines and swirls on the floor with dark blue chalk. Occasionally, he would consult a roll of parchment curled up by his knee before adding another strand to the already complex design.

"Are you sure this will work?" A young man donning a pure white cloak asked as he halted his relentless pacing only to stare down at a sheet of parchment in his hands. A complex series of drawings and what appeared to be a mix of Latin; Egyptian and Gaelic stared back at him in the flickering firelight.

"It will work," the red-haired man said as he drew a circle around the complex pictogram.

The young man chewed on his bottom lip. "But should we," he asked. "This is someone's life we're interfering with. What right have we to do this to him, to take away his choice, his chance to have a normal life?"

A third man, his face hidden behind a light green cloak, appeared behind the young man placing his hands on the youth's shoulders to offer comfort.

"We don't have a choice anymore." He said as he reached out and gently took the parchment from the younger man's hand. "We did all that we could, and now we have to do what must be done."

"It's not fair," the young man said as he lowered his head in defeat.

"It never is."

"We're ready," the red head said as he stood up.

The three-hooded figures took their places around the chalk drawing, candlelight casting eerie shadows upon them as they raised their arms and began a low chant.

The candles began to flicker with the growing thrum of power as if caught in an airless breeze.

And the chanting continued.



~*~



Colonel Jack O'Neill let out a sigh of pleasure as he stepped under the hot, pounding spray of the shower, the scalding water washing away the mud and dirt of PGX-378.

"Nothing is better than a hot shower after a long mission," Jack mused with pleasure before ducking his head under the spray.

"I concur, O'Neill." Teal'c said in his usual monotone as he stepped in his stall, a smile flickered across the corners of his mouth as he turned on his own shower.

"So after we're done here, what do you think of a super supreme deep-dish pizza, some beer and a movie?" Jack said, his stomach growling in anticipation of the messy feast. Grabbing his wash cloth, he lathered it up and scrubbed at his chest.

"I find no reason not to. Perhaps Major Carter and Daniel Jackson would join us," Teal'c said.

"A capital idea," Jack replied in a corny British accent. "Knowing them they're probably busy studying some rock or some great big alien device that ties your shoe-laces for you," Jack reached for his bar of soap once again only for it to slip out of his hand. "Damn," he cursed to himself. "I won't be surprise to one day find that they're starved to death while study some whatever."

"Death due to lack of food consumption usually takes many weeks, O'Neill. I am sure that Major Carter and Daniel Jackson would have obtained proper substance before than," Teal'c observed.

"True. Very true," Jack said as he bent over to pick up the soap. "I'm sure the General would have made sure they ate regul-" Jack halted whatever comment he was about to make as he stood up and realized he was no longer in SGC's men's showers. The bar of soap once again slipped from his hand.

Colonel O'Neill found himself in a windowless room. Its walls were made from huge granite blocks like one would find in a castle, yet the stone floor was as smooth as the floor one would find in a modern day office building.

O'Neill stood, shivering from the cooler air, surrounded by three-cloaked figures, their faces hidden in the shadows of their hoods.

"Well, at least he's well hung," the man in the green cloak commented.

"Oh for cryin' out loud!"
Sign up to rate and review this story