Categories > Books > Harry Potter > The General Said I Would Have Days Like This

Is It Friday Yet?

by LadyFoxFire 0 reviews

Stargate SG1Harry Potter Sometime in life you have to do the one thing you absolutely dread to get the one thing you absolutely need or want, so you can do the one thing you have to do. And sometim...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Humor, Romance - Characters: Harry - Published: 2006-06-25 - Updated: 2006-06-25 - 1778 words

5Exciting
Disclaimer: Nope don't own, don't make any money from this fic, so please don't sue.

Bad Author Notes: I have no clue what season this would be for SG-1, we'll figure it out together. Also while I am a fan of SG-1, I am no expert. So any mistakes you find please blame them on my SG-1 expert advisors.

I will be trying to update this fic once a month. Right now I'm trying to edit chapter 5, so as you can tell I do have enough matter to last us a couple months.



Is It Friday Yet?

by Lady FoxFire

May 14, 2006







"Well, at least he's well hung,"

"Oh bloody hell! Sirius! I can't believe you said that," the smallest figure in the white cloak exclaimed in outrage as the figure cloaked in light blue chuckled softly.

The green cloaked figure who had been addressed as Sirius continued to ignore the smaller figure. "I was figured it would be a red head with... you know... big," Sirius said as he held out his hands in front of his chest, trying to indicate large breasts.

"Sirius!" The white hooded figured hissed, embarrassment emanating from the voice of a young man.

"I mean, if he's what you're into guys, Harry, I'm alright with that, but I kind of wished you had warned us," Sirius babbled as he pulled the hood of his cloak down, revealing a dark hair man, roughly the same age as Jack. "He's a bit older than I expected, and a bit more scarred up than I would have preferred," Sirius stated as he looked over O'Neill as if inspecting a side of beef or an animal for sale, "but if he's what you want..."

"Excuse me," O'Neill said sarcastically, crossing his arms over his chest without any apparent concern that his family jewels were being exposed to the whole room for examination.

"Sirius," the smaller of the figures admonished. He pushed the hood of his cloak down to reveal a young man, who appeared to be in this late teens or early twenties with jet-black hair and green eyes, "shut up!"

The third figure chuckled softly.

"But Harry," Sirius started to say, only to snap his mouth shut as he saw Harry's eyes, eyes that had seen too much before his time, flare with anger-eyes that O'Neill had only seen in General Hammond and in himself.

"Excuse me," O'Neill interjected again, but this time with more force. "I want to know who you are, where I am, and how the hell I got here!" he demanded, the indignation in his eyes mirroring those of the Harry character.

"Well, he definitely has your eyes, Harry," the third member, a red headed man in the group said with a nervous chuckle.

"Stow it, Bill," Harry said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You have a point, Bill," Sirius said a smirk on his face. "Are you sure you read that right? I mean, we seem to have an older Harry, not what we were expecting."

While they argued amongst themselves, O'Neill slowly edged to the door, only to be stopped by an invisible wall less than three feet from where he appeared. Looking down, O'Neill saw that he was inside a chalk circle. He pressed the palms of his hands against the invisible wall, trying to figure it out

"It's for your protection," Harry said as he stepped closer, yet still outside of the circle, to O'Neill, drawing his attention from his investigation of the wall entrapping him within the chalk circle.

"My protection?" O'Neill said, an eyebrow raised in disbelief.

"And ours," Harry replied with a nervous smile and a shrug of his shoulders. "We weren't sure whom or what we would summon...So better safe than sorry."

"Summon?" O'Neill said with an edge to his voice as he crossed his arms over his chest once again.

"It's slightly more complex than a simple apparition or a summoning spell. It's actually a combination of several spells, including one that can be attuned to search for specified traits," the red haired man named Bill explained.

"Apparition spell?" O'Neill said with a raised eyebrow.

The three men looked at each other, a dawning look of knowledge forming on their faces as they turned back to O'Neill. "You're not a wizard, are you?" Bill asked.

"No," Jack replied completely un-phased about the mentioned magic and wizardry.

The three men stared at O'Neill with dread and hopelessness, as if all their hopes and dreams had turned to ashes in their mouths.

With a sigh, Harry did a standard magician's magic trick and made what appeared to be a conductor's wand appear from mid air. Harry waved his hand in the air, then kneeled down and erased a bit of the chalk circle.

Standing up Harry, and O'Neill looked straight into each other's eyes. Without saying a word Harry removed his cloak, reviewing a simple dark green pullover and a pair of black pants which looked to be leather but clearly wasn't.

Harry held the cloak out to O'Neill.

O'Neill looked down at the cloak, then into Harry's eyes before he reached out for the cloak and put it on, all without a word.

"So your name is Harry?"

"Harry Potter, but you can call me Harry." Turning to the other men in the room, "And this is Sirius Black and William Weasley, Bill to his family and friends. And you are?"

"Colonel Jack O'Neill, US Air Force," O'Neill said very formally.

"Active?" Harry asked while both Sirius and Bill shared a puzzled look.

"Yes," O'Neill replied, his eyes narrowing suspiciously.

"Shit," Harry swore as he ran his hand through his hair. "Can this get any worse?"

"So tell me, Harry Potter, where are we?" O'Neill finally asked, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

"My home," Harry replied simply.

"Your home," Jack replies. "And where is your home?"

"About kilometer northeast of Abergwesyn," Harry stated as he thrashed his hands into the pockets of his pants

"Abergwesyn?" Jack said, an eyebrow raised.

"It's small town in western Wales," Bill supplied as he removed his robe.

"Wales as in Great Britain?" Jack said both eyebrows raised in surprise

Harry nods his head.

"On Earth?" Jack replied, surprise tingeing his voice.

Sirius and Bill shared a look of concern at this, both of them worried that the spell they had used was having some unusual side effects.

"Of course on Earth," Harry turned with a look of surprise and confusion on his face. "Where else would we be?"

Jack blinked a couple times then shrugged his shoulder. "Good point."

Suddenly Harry grabbed onto O'Neill's arm as he swayed on his feet. Jack grabbed on to Harry.

"Harry? Are you alright?" Sirius said as he hurried over to Harry's side and lend his support.

Harry nodded. "I think that spell took a bit more out of me than I thought."

Then in the silence, Jack's stomach growled loudly.

"Anyone know where a good pizza place is?"

Harry snorted.



~*~



Jack looked around the room which any five-star hotel would consider their master suite, with a huge canopy bed as the center feature.

"I hope this room is okay," Harry said nervously as he stood in the doorway. "There's a bathroom in there," he said pointing to a closed door on the far way, "I know it has a bathtub and maybe a shower. You might want to take a hot bath so you can get warmed up while I see about getting you some clothes."

"Some food would be nice too," Jack stated as he pulled the drapes open to review tall narrow windows that didn't appear to be able to be opened.

Harry nodded his head. "Oh, yeah. Of course, I'll ask Dobby bring something up? Anything in particular you would like?"

"Something hot and filling," Jack said turning his back on the window.

"Right," Harry muttered to himself. "I'll go see about getting you some clothes." With that, Harry backed out of the room, shutting the door behind him

With a sigh, O'Neill pulled Harry's cloak off and allowed it to fall to the floor while he headed for a hot shower.

Jack stopped a few feet from the bathroom door, glancing over at the closed bedroom door. Jack closed his eyes and clicked his heels together while saying, "There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's no place like home."

Open one eye slowly, Jack slumped in disappointment. "It's probably because I don't have the damned dog," he sighed before opening the bathroom door.



~*~



Sirius stood outside the bedroom door of their new guest, with some of his clothes that he thought might fit the Colonel tucked under his arm. He has just raised his hand to knock on the door when he heard Jack speaking to himself.

"There's no place like home. There's no place like home. There's...."

Sirius raised an eyebrow, his mouth twisted into a sneaky smile. "Remus is going to love this one," he mumbled to himself. "Now, I wonder where we put those slippers..."



~*~



Jack stood in front of the window, his arms crossed over his chest and he stared out at the inky blackness of the night, listening to the silence of the manor. With a quick nod of his head, Jack turned away from the window, grabbing the cloak Harry had given him. He made his way silently to the bedroom door.

Turning the knob as slowly possible so that it did not make any noise, Jack eased the door open to reveal a dark hallway.

With skills that the military had drummed into him until it became second nature, O'Neill slinked down the hallway, hopefully to his freedom.



~*~



"Cheyenne Mountain Command Post/Security. Lt. Wilcox. How may I help you?"

A young officer greeted as he picked up his phone.

"I have a toll call from a Jack O'Neill for George Hammond," the international operator droned in a nasal voice. "Will you accept the charges?"

"Yes. Yes, we will," Lt. Wilcox replied.

"One moment, please," the operator replied.

Wilcox placed his hand over the receiver and leaned towards a fellow officer. "Contact General Hammond and SG-1. And someone get a trace on this call."

"Hello," an exhausted but nervous voice said over the phone.

"Colonel O'Neill? This is Lt. Wilcox," the young man said as another officer picked up an extension to listen into the conversation.

"Lt. Wilcox, I am so happy to hear you voice," Colonel O'Neill stated.

"I can image, sir," Lt. Wilcox stated. "Can you tell us where you are, sir?"

"Yeah. I can do that."





Sign up to rate and review this story