Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

[A/N] - I randomly lost all my reviewers in the last chapter? :'( Please come back... I miss yew...

The next morning Frank took the kids to school and acted as if everything was normal so that he didn't worry Cameron or Jude. Jasmine passed Jude his bag from the backseat and Jude gave her a timid smile before leaping out of the car to get away from her. He went towards the school when suddenly Frank noticed a trail of books falling out of the bottom of his bag. With a sigh he opened the car door and called "Jude! What's going on? Your books! Quick, pick them up, they're getting wet." Frank picked up Jude's school books and handed them to him "What's happened? I only just brought this!"

While Frank was busy fussing about Jude's schoolbag, Jasmine got out the car and opened the front door to the car. Cameron watched her, wondering what she was going to do. She grabbed the handbreak and pulled it back so it wasn't on anymore. The car started rolling a little. Quickly, Jasmine slammed the door shut and started walking towards the school as if nothing had happened.

The car gained speed and started rolling down the hill. Frank had his back to the car so he didn't notice but Jude could see "Frank! Frank! Look!"

Frank turned and saw what was happening "Cameron!" He screamed, immediately sprinting towards the car "Somebody help! Somebody help!"

One man ran to try and help Cameron. He managed to pull the door open but because of the icy conditions he ended up falling over and skidding a little. But the snow or ice didn't stop Frank running as fast as he could to the rolling car.

Inside the car Cameron squeaked nervously. Her eyes filled with tears and she was terrified. Why had Jasmine done that? What was going to help her?

Luckily though, the car rolled right down the hill without slamming into any other cars and landed in a large mound of snow which cushioned Cameron's fall. Still Frank ran as fast as he could until he reached the backdoor of the car. He ripped it open and pulled Cameron out of the car "I know Baby, I know... You're okay now..." Cameron was sobbing at this point. Frank hugged Cameron close, knowing this was Jasmine's fault "Don't worry Honey... Everything's gonna be okay..."



"I remember exactly what happened!" Frank said, getting frustrated "I set it in park and I put down the handbreak..."

"The girls found this this morning." Gerard pulled out a bottle of wine and put it on the coffee table. It was the bottle that Frank had brought last night, the one he hadn't poured down the sink.

Frank smiled a little sarcastically "The girls found it... You mean Jasmine found it."

"Yes, Jasmine, does it matter?" Gerard snapped "Is she lying?"

"You need help." Doctor Browning said, crossing her arms "We've reserved a place for you in rehab."

"I didn't drink it." Frank cried, causing Gerard to roll his eyes "I brought two bottles. I poured one of them down the sink-"

"But not this one?" Gerard asked.

"No, Gerard, I haven't had a drink in... In... In almost a year!"

"We want to help you," Doctor Browning told him "But we can't do anything unless you stop lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying to anyone!" Frank yelled "I wanted to drink it! You have no fucking idea how badly I wanted to drink it! But I didn't."

"Whatever." Gerard replied, leaning back in his chair and turning his head away from Frank.

"The only reason I am sober is because of Cameron and Jude!" Frank cried "That is the only reason! You know that!"

"If Cameron had gotten hurt this morning-"

"What happened this morning has nothing to do with that." Frank pointed at the bottle of wine.

Doctor Browning tilted her head to one side and said to Frank "Cameron didn't say that Jasmine did anything."

"Well Cameron is covering for her." Frank hissed "And I don't think it's the first time."

"It also wouldn't be the first time you blamed Jasmine for your own mistake." Doctor Browning pointed out.

Frank threw Gerard a pleading glance but Gerard simply said "I'll give you a week to get yourself cleaned out. Otherwise I'm leaving me, and I'm taking the kids with me. I think that's very fair and I'll make things very easy for you..."

Cameron stood at the top of the stairs, watching the conversation and frantically reading their lips. Should she tell them it was Jasmine who had tried to crash the car that morning? Tears dripped down her cheeks as she tried to think about it. Suddenly someone was behind her. It was Jasmine. She tucked a strand of Cameron's hair behind her ear and whispered "I'll shoot Frankie if you tell." right into her ear. Jasmine walked away and Cameron knew she had no choice. She couldn't tell anyone.

She returned to her bedroom while Jasmine went to have a bath. Cameron sat down and started doing some drawing to try and take her mind off things.

Jude poked his head out of his bedroom door. He walked nervously towards Cameron's room "As long as there's the two of us..." Jasmine sang loudly from the bathroom. Just the sound of her voice made Jude feel nervous "We've got the world and all its charms..."

Not wanting to listen to her anymore, Jude dived into Cameron's bedroom and shut the door behind him. Cameron looked up at him and Jude ran over to her "Cameron, are you okay?" Jude said and signed.

Cameron just gave him a knowing look "Did she do something to make the car crash?" Cameron gave a small nod "Well you need to help me. So Mom and Dad can protect us!"

'They can't help!'

"... Why not?"

Cameron pulled out some drawings that were hidden behind her chest of draws. She handed them to Jude who flicked through them. The first was of Jasmine standing at the top of a slide with Aven lying on the floor with blood everywhere. The next was a picture of Jasmine holding something that looked like a hammer in her hand. There was a figure lying on the floor with more blood everywhere "I-Is that Sister Alice?" Jude asked. Cameron looked at him again, knowiing he already knew the answer. Jude looked at the next picture and his eyes widened. He put it down on Cameron's little pink table and asked "Cameron, what did she do to my tree house?"

'She put the bad things there.'

"Are the bad things still there?" Cameron nodded and Jude began to re-assure her "Look, don't worry about it. I won't let her hurt you. I'll get the stuff from the tree house and then Dad and Frank will have to believe us!"

Jude was confident his plan would work. Unfortunately what he didn't know was that Jasmine had heard everything. She was standing outside with her ear pressed against the door. So she heard everything that Jude planned to do. And she wasn't happy.
Sign up to rate and review this story