Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When The Mute Man Speaks

When In Rome

by mcr-paramore-bvb 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-11 - Updated: 2012-02-11 - 1234 words

0Unrated
After school

Frank's POV

"So, Gee, ready to go?" I asked the handsome mute boy, who nodded in return. "Let's go then?" I asked. Gerard nodded again. We started walking. "So, Gee, are you and Mikey twins?" He shook his head. "Then, why is he and Bob in the same class?" Gerard took out a piece of paper and a pencil from his backpack. Well, Mikes is SUPER smart. More like super annoying if you ask me :) Anyways, he got tested for skipping a grade, so now he's in our grade. Otherwise, he'be a sophmore. "Oh." I said. Gee softly giggled and nodded his head.

Eventually, we reached my house. I opened the door to find my mom and Bob sitting at the table, playing Hearts. "Wow. Hearts, really?" I asked my mom. She stood up and looked slightly surprised at seeing another teenager follow me inside. "Yes, Frankie... Who's this?"

I patted Gee on the back. "This is Gerard Way, Mama. We're gonna go hang in my room, okay?" She nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Gerard." My mom stuck out her hand, wich Gerard met fondly amd nodded. Mama gave him a strange look, but let it slide, and let us slip past her into my unimpressive bedroom.



Gerard's POV

I just met Frank's mom, she seems nice. I think she didn't know what to make of me being mute, though. I followed Frank to his bedroom, wich was covered in band posters. His bed lay in one corner, his desk in another. He had a guitar and all the acessories filling up the rest of the room. His room was awesome! I spotted a pen and paper on his desk.

I sat down on his office chair, and gestured towards the pen and paper. "Sure go ahead, man" Frankie said. I smiled. Man, this guy was good. I've smiled more today than I ever have in my entire life! I quickly wrote down my thoughts.

Dude, your room is awesome! I showed Frank, who laughed. "NO way! It sucks!" I shook my head in disagreement. Nope! Awesome! I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, then sat down on his bed in shock. What did I just do?

I looked at Frank through my floppy raven black hair. He stood there, looking rather shocked I would say. I collapsed on his matress, slapping my hands over my face. God, how could I be so stupid? He obviously doesn't like me that way.

Sorry.

I pushed the note in Frank's paralyzed hand, and ran for the door, escaping to my brother and mom. On the way home, tears poured down my face like my eyes were bleeding. I quickly wiped them from my eyes. You're weak, Gerard. Weak. No! I mentally scolded myself. I'm just stupid, that's all.

I reached my house, unlocked the door, and saw Mikey sitting on the couch playing Guitar Hero. He saw me walk in and paused his game. "Gee? What's wrong?" That was it. I ran across the room, sobbing, and flung myself into my little brother's arms. "Shh. Gee. It'll be okay." He rubbed my back. "Wanna play Guitar Hero with me?" I nodded, sniffled, and wiped my eyes.

That's how I spent the rest of my day, playing Guitar Hero with Mikey and drinking gallons of Red Bull. I didn't bother to check my phone, knowing there was nothing to check. When my mom came home, she almost had a heart attack. Me and Mikey were jumping on our couches, with just boxers on, laughing our asses off.

The Next Day at school

I was walking across the hall to my locker the next morning, to put away my Beatles backpack, when I saw him. Frank. Shit! I opened my locker quickly and shoved my crap inside it. I got out all my textbooks for next period, and shut the locker door. I jumped when I saw a familiar face so close to my own.

"Hey, Gee. Ready for science?" Frankie asked me. I shook my head, awkwardness seeping into my entire body. "Too bad... me either. Wanna ditch?" He asked me hopefully. Hmm, tempting. I got out my notebook and my sketching pencil.

As long as you promise we'll be back in time to pick up Mikey I handed Frank my notebook, and he nodded. "Of course. Let's go pee, Gee!" He announced loudly and dragged me into the men's bathroom, giggling about his little rhyme.

We hid in there, crouched on a toilet with Frank covering both my mouth and his own, for about thirty minutes until he finally decided it was safe. "Stay here, Gee. I'll go check and see if the coast is clear." He whispered and slowly tiptoed out of the stall. After about two mintues, he came back in our stall and dragged me out by my wrist.

In the car, I wrote a note to Frank.

So, where do you wanna go on this lovely adventure? I quickly tossed it to him, not taking my eyes off the road. "Hmm, well you know I've been having this urge to go get some ice cream. Maybe some coffee? I don't care, as long as I'm with you." I looked at him and smmiled quickly.

Starbucks?

"Sounds good, Gee."

At starbucks

When we ordered our coffee, I kinda got bored so I pulled out my iPod. I stuck one headphone in my ear, and I gestured to Frank to put the other one on. He glanced at me suspicously, and I gave him a pouty look at which he caved andd shoved the earbud in his ear. I played a couple of Misfit songs at first, then my iPod turned shuffle on.

Paramore's single "Hello, Cold World" turned on. Frank gave me a peculiar look. "Gee, Paramore? Really?" He asked me, laughing. I glared and switched the song to a slightly less embarassing Green Day song. Frank paused it, and gently took the earbud out of my ear. "To be honest, I listen to Nevershoutnever! sometimes." I smiled, and briefly touched his hand.

The waitress decided then was a good time to bring us our coffees, and interrupted our little moment. "Aren't you supposed to be in school now?" She asked us skeptically. I shrugged. "No ma'am. We are freshman in college and decided to take a day off." Frank lied so smoothly, even I believed him for a second there. She shrugged, gave us our reciept, and walked off.

I smiled gratefully at him, and he smiled back in return. "Shall we go, then?" I nodded. We grabbed our coffees and exited the little restoraunt. Frank grabbed my hand and we ran to the car. When we got safely inside, I looked at him in confusion. He shook his head. "Just drive."


Mikey's POV

"Mrs. Detney?" a voice over the intercom screeched loudly. "Yes?" Mrs. Detney replied. "Please send Micheal Way to the office, and to bring his things." I walked out of the room slowly to get my backpack. What is it? I couldn't have gotten sent to Juvie. I make straight A's for godssake!

I made my way slowly to the office, where I found my mom and Frank and Bob's mom waiting in the office. Bob looked worried. "What's wrong?" I asked the small entourage. "It's Frank and Gerard. They've been in an accident."
Sign up to rate and review this story