Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The aftermath is secondary.

The aftermath is secondary.

by internet-princess 2 reviews

REWRITTEN part 2(i'velostmyfearoffalling) of Living The Dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-07 - 886 words

1Exciting
This is the new rewritten version of ive lost my fear of falling, hope you guys enjoy!

Emily’s POV
I sighed as my alarm woke me up for a six AM start, I rolled over on the bed and hit snooze and dragged myself out of bed. Today was my first school day in America, I didn’t have much time to be nervous before. Until now. I slipped on my grey skinny jeans and my red plaid button up shirt and looked in the mirror. I sighed and sat on the stool and began straightening my hair, after finishing I applied the thinnest layer of eyeliner and ran to brush my teeth.
“So, excited for school?” My mum asked while we sat down eating breakfast,
“Kind of…I’m worried of how the other kids are going to act” I munched on my reeses puffs,
“You’ll be fine chickie” my mum reassured me and went to get ready for work.
My phone buzzed, I pulled it out of my pocket and read Gerard’s name,
“Hey baby, good luck today. I’ll pick you up at three okay? xoxo” to which I replied “Urgh, and yeah xx”
I put my phone back into my pocket and grabbed my rucksack, plain and black. Just like my old one, slipped on my converses and waited by the door for my mum to drive me too school.
Upon arrival at the school we were greeted by a lady and some younger girls, we all exchanged awkward smiles as I got out of the car,
“Hello, you must be Emily. I am Mrs Cane and I will be your social carer” She shook my mum’s hand, the two girls looked at me with massive smiles on their faces, I gave them a quick smile back and turned to my mum.
“Oh and Emily, this is Alice and Megan, they’re going to be your buddies to help you settle in”
“Hey” I said to the girls, they just giggled almost in unison at me…Odd. I gave them both an confused glance and carried on listening to my mum’s conversation with Mrs Cane.
“Now I can assure you that we will ensure Emily’s privacy while at our school, we know she has been in the press rather lately”
Me and my mum shared glances, “Yeah of course, right I have to go to work now. Have fun Emily!” she said as she climbed into her car and drove off.
“Right, Emily we best get you to your first lesson, here is your timetable and student planner” Mrs Cane handed me a folder and small booklet, “You’re in the same form group as Alice and Megan, and first day back we always have the first two lessons of form time to let students catch up with each other. Try and make some new friends. Alice and Megan will take you to your form room”
Mrs Cane quickly left, her high heels going tip-tap on the corridor floors, there was not many other students out so I guessed form group had already started,
“So what are your guys names?”
“I’m Alice” Said the short blonde haired girl,
“and I’m Megan” Said the tall blonde haired girl,
“Oh cool, I’m Emily” the girls both smiled,
“we know” they giggled again,
“What’s so funny…Have I got toothpaste on my mouth or something?” I asked,
“No! No! No! We’re not laughing at you!” Alice assured me,
“You’re Emily Shorte right?! The same Emily Shorte that’s dating Gerard Way?!” Megan almost shouted that last part.
Oh…That’s why they were acting so strange, “er..Yes…”
“Oh my god I can’t believe I go to the same school as Gerard Way’s girlfriend!!” Alice burst out,
“Hey I’m just a normal person…Hey guys do you mind if we go in here?” I pointed towards the closest toilet doors, they both gave me an odd look but agreed nonetheless.
“There’s a pretty big MCR fanbase at the school!” Alice beamed, “And we all love you! Lindsey is such a bitch!”
“Hey. She’s not a bitch okay. It just wasn’t right between them”
“I think she’s a bitch anyway” I rolled my eyes, “So, why’d you want to come in here?” Megan asked,
“Well I wanted you to get it out of your system before we got caught around school… I’m not one for attention”
“Shoulda thought of that before going on the cover of Kerrang!” Megan joked, I glared at her…”It was a joke…Right I’m over it, Alice you ready?”
“Um. Um…one sec…” She breathed for a bit, Megan seemed completely used to this, I found it extremely odd, “You’re awesome” Alice finally said and we walked out of the girls toilets and they both led me to our form group.
To my absolute horror, I saw at least three girls wearing MCR tee-shirts in my form group. This was going to go one of two ways; they’d all be nice to me because of Gerard or they’d all hate me because of Gerard. This could be fun I thought as I walked through the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story