Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The aftermath is secondary.

Have you ever been in love?

by internet-princess 3 reviews

"I bet he's great in bed"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2012-02-11 - Updated: 2012-02-11 - 742 words

0Unrated
YAY new chapter, hope yall enjoy ;D

Emily’s POV
A woman greeted us as we walked into the classroom,
“Hello Emily, I’m Miss Spencer and I’m your tutor and this your form room, you’re welcome to come here any time as long as I’m in here” She smiled at me, “Right, class hush up now, this is our new student her name is Emily” She said the class, they all looked directly at me and smiled, I smiled back but felt awfully awkward…I hated being the centre of attention.
Miss Spencer gestured me to go and sit down, Megan and Alice waved at me to go and sit close to them, nobody there really acknowledged me, well apart from all the other people that were around Megan and Alice.
“Hey” Said one girl, “I’m Taylor”
“Hey, cool name” I said, sitting down, “So what are we gonna do for the next hour?”
“Miss Spencer lets us just talk for the whole time” Megan told me, I nodded my head and looked at the people surrounding. Out of a group of about 6, there was only one boy, he had black swishy hair that covered his left eye and was wearing a Iron Maiden tee shirt. Taylor was wearing a The Pretty Reckless tee shirt and high waist shorts paired with suspender tights and beautiful blonde hair that went all the way down past her boobs.
“Did you know you looked a bit like Taylor Momsen?” I said, not really sure how she would react,
The girl smiled “Really? Thank you so much! She’s so pretty, I wish my face looked like hers…I use her as inspiration for my style”
“I can tell, it works for you”
It was awkward for the first 10 minutes of sitting in the group, I don’t think they knew quite what to say to me and me just the same with them…Two girls sitting the furthest away from me are both wearing MCR tee shirts and keep giggling and smiling at me and staring…You know the stare, when your favourite band member comes out from the darkness after a gig to sign stuff? That stare.
“Oh yeah and over there is Allie and Jas, but she likes to be called Jam” Filled in Megan, pointing towards the two girls, they giggled some more
“Ah…Hey” I said smiling in their direction,
“So have you fucked Gerard then?” The boy asked, quite loudly so a few heads turned round,
“Um. No…” I answered, quite shocked by his question,
“Ben! You can’t just ask that!” Taylor snapped at him,
“She don’t mind, do ya slag?” Ben clearly wasn’t happy with my situation,
“Ben!” Taylor, Megan and Alice glared at him,
“What. She’s a 15 year old girl dating somebody twice her age. Old enough to be her dad.”
“You know, if you have a problem with me, please write it on a piece of paper and fold it up and then neatly shove it up your ass” I responded,
He looked as if he was going to reply but I raised an eyebrow and he shut up again,
“So what’s it like kissing him?” Jam asked, she almost whispered it,
“Um…Well have any of you been in love?” All the girls shook their head, I smiled, “Well imagine kissing the person you have the biggest crush on, it’s like fireworks exploding in your head, like there’s been an explosion of butterflies in your stomach. Every kiss it feels like you’re falling in love again” I explained, the girls looked at me in awe, Taylor’s eyes drifted to Ben longingly.
“Is he a good kisser?”
I laughed, “He has very soft lips I’ll tell you that” I laughed again,
“Aw, you’re so lucky to be in love. Especially with him!” Taylor added,
“I bet he’s great in bed” Megan whispered under hear breathe, but I still heard, I gently nudged her and laughed. I was hoping it wasn’t going to be questions like this all day, but Megan said something about some of other people in other forms that couldn’t wait to meet me. Ben just sat the entire time moaning about it, scoffing at all the attention I was getting.

I wonder if he is amazing in the bedroom O.o anyway, R&R? xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story