Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Stella + Stanley

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Stella takes Mike back to her place only to run into an unwelcome guest.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 558 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Three: Stanley + Stella:

January 20th, 2010.

Stella unlocked her apartment door late at night. Mike nuzzled her on the neck. The wolf demon had to gently push him away.

"Easy," she said. "We have to get inside first."

"Mmm," the American demon murmured. Stella giggled as she opened the door. However, a pungent odor made her pause. Mike looked up at her.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Stella put up her hand.

"Someone's here."

"What?"

Stella lightly shushed him and walked forward. Her eyes scanned the room. Her ears and nose caught the intruder. She clenched her fists by her sides.

"Okay, Stanley!" she snapped. "What the hell do you want?" A cold breeze floated over them. Mike squinted in the dark.

"Is that… a face?"

A man stepped forward in the moonlight. He looked paler than cocaine. His coal-colored eyes had no soul to them. He still had on his black coat covered in melted snow.

"Hello Stella," he hissed. When he spoke, his pearl white fangs showed with some remaining blood on them. Mike stared at him as the other man eyed him.

"Oh? And who's this?"

Stella glared at her ex. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Stanley gave her a little pout. "Aww! Why so bitter?"

"You fucking stole from me!"

"When?"

Stella's face looked like a bullfrog. "You've been taking money out of my account!" Stanley snickered as he stepped forward. She saw his razor sharp fangs close-up. She could smell the blood on his breath. His icy fingers caressed her cheek.

"The only thing I stole from you was hot, passionate sex."

Stella pushed on his body as she struggled away from him. "Don't touch me!"

Stanley snickered. "My, my, my. Still a feisty little puppy, aren't you?"

"Let go!" She tried to push him away. Stanley's lifeless eyes lit up with fire.

"Bitch!" Smack! Stella got it across the face. The hate spiraled in her eyes.

"Asshole!" She tried to bite at his pearly white throat. Mike jumped in the way to hold her back. She struggled to fight.

"Let me go! I'll kill him! I'll kill him!"

Stanley laughed. "Oh what's this? My little puppy has a new leash? How cute!"

"Fuck you!" Stella yelled.

"I think you should leave now," Mike demanded.

"Why should I?" Stanley challenged. "I live here too."

"Used to!" Stella yelled. "I kicked you out!"

"Then why do I still have a key?"

"Get out! Get out or I'll rip out your heart!"

Stanley choked back a laugh. "My heart? I have no heart. I wouldn't know what one looked like if it kicked me in the balls! That's what you said, remember?"

"Fuck you, blood sucker!"

"Come at me then, mutt!"

"That's enough!" Mike snapped. "Get out of here!" Stanley put up his hands.

"Fine, whatever. It was getting boring anyway." He walked out the door. Stella glared at him.

"Don't you ever come back!" she yelled. The wolf demon flipped him off for extra measure. Stanley gave her the same gesture before slamming the door. Mike glared at him before turned back to Stella.

"You okay?" he asked. She looked at him, heavily panting.

"I want to kill him!"

Mike pulled her into his arms. "I know."

Stella rested her head on his chest. "I'm going to change the locks tomorrow."

"Good idea."
Sign up to rate and review this story