Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Oh Man...

by Zombiekickass 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-13 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 851 words

1Exciting
School was actually alright for once. I stayed close to Mikey and his friends when we weren’t in class. And when in class nobody bothered me. I had a good day to be honest. I made friends with a guy called Bob, who was also Mikey’s friend. He was a really cool guy. Short blond hair, bright blue stunning eye’s, he was well built too. Ray, Mikeys other friend had a huge afro, which was so cool. He had a funny laugh and a goofy voice, but he was an awesome guy. Really nice. Mikey has been feeding me painkillers all day too, so I’m a little out of it today.

As we walked out of school I started giggling like crazy, why I was laughing so much? No idea! I was laughing so much that I wasn’t watching where I was going and walked right into someone. I heard a growl and looked up to see a fist coming at me. He hit me right on the mouth and all I could do was laugh even more. Mikey gasped beside me and pulled me out of the guys way.

‘Watch where your putting that fits muckrake. You wouldn’t want Gerard on your case now would you?’ The guy went pale and ran off. Me still doubled over giggling like mad. Beside me I heard a chuckle.

‘Relax Frank, you’ll pull something’ I poked him in the said.

‘Noooo Bobert you’ll pull something’ the look on his face was priceless and I burst you laughing once again. Mikey shock his head and pulled me towards the car park. Standing there, Hand in pockets. Shades on, leather jacket hugging his shoulders was the sexy Gerard Way. I almost melted to the floor when I seen that sexy smirk playing on his lips. Oh those lips how I’d love to have… I shock my head. There was no way I was going to start that shit. He was nice enough to let me stay last night. He would not appreciate me thinking these things about him.

‘Hey kiddies, good day?.. What the fuck happened to your face frank?’ He pushed him self off the car and gently look my chine in his hand. I pulled away from him and hung my head low. I could hardly get through one day without getting a busted lip or a bloody nose. Plus I didn’t want him to see me like that.. Even though he did last night. But he doesn’t need to know how weak I am.

‘Nothing, don’t worry.’ My voice was low. I wouldn’t dare look at him or the other guys.

‘Oh Gee you should have seen it. Mikey has been feeding him pain killers all day, so he was a little out of it. He just went into his HUGE giggle fit and walked right into some dude. The guy punched him and Frank just laughed in his face. He Didn’t even budge when the guy hit him. I was so sure he would have went flying across the court yard seeing how small he is and all.. Oh man you should have seen it’ Ray started to laugh as he finished his little rant. I had looked up as soon as he said “Seeing at how small he is” I glared at the afro head while he laughed his head off.

‘Nice story Ray, but you’ve pissed someone off’ Gerard chuckled and Ray stopped laughing .

‘Who did I piss off?’ He looked confused and Gerard pointed to me. Ray look down at me and laughed a little.

‘Sorry Frankie, I didn’t mean anything by it’ He gave a not so cheeky smile, but more creepy.

‘What ever man.’ I turned on my heel and headed off home. I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me gently back.

‘Hey where are you off to?’ Gerard’s voice was soft and sleek. Ugh I want him so bad. I needed it get home and fast. For some reason I wanted to jump him right there in the school parking lot. I could feel a little problem growing down south. I prayed he wouldn’t notice. It was stupid at how turned on I was. For no reason at all I’m horny as hell.

‘H..home. I need to go home.. Now.’ I turned to walk away when I felt him wrap his arms around me.

‘You don’t have to go home Frankie. You can stay with me for as long as you want. I can’t let you go home to that monster. Plus I doubt you want to walk all the way home with a raging hard on. I can help you out, you know. I have no problem with it.’ His breath brushed past my ear and I shivered, moaning quietly at how good that sounded. The thought of him jacking me off, blowing me, even better fucking me was all to much to handle. All I could do was nod.
Sign up to rate and review this story