Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Be My Saviour

Grave Encounter

by Zombiekickass 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-11 - Updated: 2012-03-11 - 1002 words

0Unrated
Once we got back to the Way house hold my 'problem' had gone. which i was actually pissed about. Gerard noticed, chuckled and ruffled my hair. Now i was extra pissed. first he comes on to me and now he ruffls my hair like i'm a little kid? Fuck that. I stayed with mikey throught out the rest of the day. We joked about and played video games. Gerard made himself present when i died for the millionth time to tell us we better get our homework done or he'd beat our asses. I gupled and ran for the books, Mikey laughed at me but followed sute. Soon we had ALL our homework done and packed away for tomorrow. Once we knew we where in the clear with Gerard we decided to watch a movie. Grave Encounters. Not my cup of tea but i decided to be a man and suck it up.

It was 1:30 when the movie ended and i was completely terrifide. It was one fucked up movie. We got ready for bed and i got into my make shift bed on the floor. Mikey feel asleep right away. Me on the other had couldn't sleep for my life. My sides hurt like hell and so did my chest. I couldn't get comfortable at all. I started to break out ina sweat, My throat became dry. I needed a drink. I got up and left Mikeys room, Padding softly down staires and into the kitchen, taking a glass out ot the cubbord and running the cold tap untill the water was like ice. I filled my glass and Drank down the water without taken a breather. I filled my glass again. I was so thursty. It was so hot that i felt dizy and sick. I sat on the cold floor just incase. Leaning back against the counter i took a few deep breaths. I was hearing things but i knew it was just my imgination because of the movie. Plus there was only me, Mikey and Gerard in the house and they were both sleeping.

I closed my eyes hoping the sickness would go away. I was burning up too. I needed more water. I slowly stood, a wave of dizyness comming over me i almost lost my blance. I grabed outof the counter, dropping my glass in the prosess. It hit the floor and shattered into a million peaces. I heard a door open and the staires creeking. Mikey appared in the doorway.

'Dude you okay?' He rubbed the back of his head and yawned.

'Uh.. yeh i just dropped my glass. sorry go back to bed. I didn't mean to wake you' I bent down to pick up the glass, pain shot thought my sides and my knees buckled beneth me, my knees hitting the ground with a small thud. Little jults of pain ran thought my knees as i landed on the glass. Mikey rushed over and pulled me up.

'Fuck, what's wrong? Frankie? whats wrong man?'

'My sides they hurt like hell.. fuck i'm gonna be sick' i gagged but covered my mouth just in time. Mikeys eyes widened and dragged me to the nearst bathroom, where he flung me to the ground, lifted the lid of the toilet where i empted my stomach. He ran out of the room leaving me to puck my guts up. The pain in my side got worse as i gagged. a soft hand appared on my back. rubbing gentally. Soon i stopped gagging and fell back into the body behide me. I was exhusted. utterly spent of any energy.

'Mikey, go get him a glass of water. Get the first aid kit too.' Gerard voice was soft and gently, much like the hands that where around me. 'Shh Frankie, its ok now. Your ok' I melted into him. His body was cool against my burning skin. It felt good. He lifted one hand and started to run it though my hair. I closed my head and relaxed against his body. He hummed a soft tune relaxing me even more. I was on the verge of sleep when he moved me. I whinned.

'Sorry Baby, but i need to clean you up. i'll make you comfortable ina a minute. promise.' He kissed my forehead and moved from behide me, laying me down on the cool bathroom floor. He ran a wet cloth over my knees, Cleaning the blood off. he stated there was no glass in my knees, it just peirced the skin. He rubbed some cream over the small cuts and then ran the cloth over my face. He lifted me off the ground and carried me down to his room.

'Your gonna sleep with mme baby, so i can keep an eye on you. Your are deffenatly not going to school tomorrow. Mikey you can have the day off too but go to bed now. other wise i will drag your ass to school in the morning.' Mikey laughed and headout out the door to his room. Gerard sat besid eme and lifted my head, placeing to tablets in my mouth and making me drink the water.

'Just normal 'over the counter' painkillers baby. will ease the pain in your sides.' I nodded and closed my eyes. He moved me once more making me whine again, but i soon stopped when he moved in behide me. He wraped his arms around me and kissedmy forehead.

'Rest now Frankie. I'm here to protect you.' I closed my eyes and relaxed against his body. Falling into a restless sleep.


Sorry its short. But i just wanted to get up for you guys. Its called 'Grave Encountes' because i just watched it watched it tonight and it was fucking ACE. one feckered movie i must say. Brillent. If you haven't seen it. you must. But be warned it isn;t for innocent eyes. anyways i'll update again tomorrow PROMISE.
R/R yeah?
x
Sign up to rate and review this story