Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And we could run away... If we could run away... From here!

Chapter I DONT KNOW THE SPANISH FOR 11, ITS BAD I KNOW, SINCE IM DOING A SPANISH GCSE... (11)

by SukeIsAKilljoy 2 reviews

Heya guise, im sorry the last two chapters have been so shtite! I HOPE YOU DONT HATE ME?! AHHH! I WILL DO BETTER THIS TIME!!! D:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-13 - Updated: 2012-02-13 - 307 words

0Unrated
"Lounge?" Asked ELF.
"Yeah..." Replied Frank.

in the lounge

"NOW, LISTEN UP, GUYS!" Poison shouted, standing on a chair.
Everyone looked at her.
"Okay, one rule. NO FREAKING SEX. WE DON'T WANNA BE SCARED. Thats all." Poison continued, shooting ELF and Ray a meaningful look, then winking.
"Damn..." Muttered Frank.
Arrow shot him a dirty look, and punched him playfully in the shoulder.
"Right... Where were we before the snogging, and 'announcement'?" Asked Mikey.
"Frankie was about to tell us all who he lurrrvveees" Gee answered.
"Yes... Frankie. Yes, you were." Arrow said, grinning at Frank.
"WHO WANTS TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN?!" Frank, said, changing the subject entiarly.
"Ohhhh... Errr... Nice idea..." Said ELF, grinning at Ray.
"Who wants to go first?" Asked Mikey.
"I think Frankie does..." Giggled Georgia.
"OKAY!" Arrow said, she grabbed her sister's hand, and Frank's hand.
"Wha?! Wait... I didn't agree to this?!" Poison said, as her and Frank were shoved in the closet by Arrow.
Arrow locked the door.
"You not allowed out, until you make out!" Arrow shouted, at the closet door, giggling.
"FUCK YOU, ARROW" Said a voice, from the closet.
"FINE BY ME!" Arrow shouted back.
She went over and sat next to Georgia.
"Who's going next?" She asked.
Everyone just looked at her.
Gerard and Georgia grinned at her like lunatics.

After about 5 minutes, the shouting coming from the closet stopped.
2 minutes after that, Georgia stood up and said "I'm gonna let 'em out now..."
Everyone nodded.
Georgia quietly unlocked the the closet door, and swung it open.
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..." Arrow said loudly.
Poison immidiately stopped making out with Frank, startled by their sudden audiance.
Frank just laughed, shut the closet door, and proceeded to carry on snogging Poison.
"...Well... That was disturbing." Mikey said, looking a little shocked.
"Dude... That was my sister..." Arrow said, agreeing.
Sign up to rate and review this story