Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jagged Heart

The Kill

by its_not_emo 1 review

I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now,this is who I really am.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 401 words

1Exciting
Jagged Heart's P.O.V

"Thank you" I thanked the killjoy who handed me the hairdye.
The trade and sell market for killjoys was the first place I went after escaping.
I stole money from the base,that was originally confiscated from killjoys.
I bought bright red hairdye,green contacts,fuck loads of make-up,skinnies,Dr Martens,a my chemical romance t-shirt and a small motorbike.

The guys' band had made it!
The while that I wasn't brainwashed,I watched older music channels which weren't Better Living controlled, and the guys were on it a lot.

"The fabulous killjoys have done it now!
Korse will get them for sure!"
"I know,stealing Korse's daughter like that!
Or at least that's what everybody's saying"
"I heard they were in Zone 7.The dracs will get them for sure!"
This conversation between a red-headed girl and a blue haired guy behind me,told me where I had to go to find the boys.
I was in zone 6 now,I didn't have far to go.
Before I left I checked into a small 'motel'.
I went straight into the bathroom and took out the dye.

After dying my hair and putting my contacts in,I walked around the back of the motel to the BL/ind machine.
I used my hacking skills to get myself a gun which I coloured with hair dye so it wasn't white.
I checked out of the motel and started riding my motorbike. Dad had had one in England before he went crazy,and I used to ride it all the time,so I knew how to ride the thing but a desert with no roads was difficult to ride on.
I then turned my head a little to see the worse sight I could have seen.
The dracs car heading towards me.
Fuck.

Party Poison's P.O.V

"I heard everyone thinks we stole Korse's daughter" Kobra Kid said as we drove towards zone 6.
"What a load of bullshit" Fun Ghoul muttered.
"Well,that means BL/ind will be after us" Jet Star said softly.
"Speaking of BL/ind..." I said pointing towards where a load of their cars were.
We got out of the car,to see the dracs had cornered a small,red-headed killjoy wearing,bless her heart,a my chemical romance t-shirt.

We had to help.

"Hey!" Fun yelled and all the dracs turned to us.
Sign up to rate and review this story