Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jagged Heart

Lithium

by its_not_emo 4 reviews

I'm so ugly but that's okay 'cause so are you.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 476 words

0Unrated
Fun Ghouls P.O.V

"The Fabulous Killjoys" one drac snarled.
"That's us" Party said,smirking and the small killjoy grinned which made the dracs around her snarl.
"Let the girl go" Kobra almost shouted.
"Why would we do that?" The drac smirked.
"Because if you don't I'll blow your fucking head off" I spat.
The dracs laughed.
"You? Unlikely!" He laughed.
I stepped closer to them and they pointed their guns towards me. I scoffed.
Ever since I've become a killjoy,I've become so much more confident and tough.
Everytime I shoot a drac,I think of Sam and that this is all for her.
"Come on killjoy! Give me your best shot!" The smug drac yelled.
I smiled and brought out my gun. I watched it shine in the desert sun.
I aimed it at his head.
But before I could shoot at him,he screamed and fell to the floor with a shot though his back.
Then everything happened quickly.
One drac shot at the girl,so Jet shot him. Then all the dracs were shooting at us. We shot them all,obviously. We're not called the fabulous killjoys for nothing.
I looked around at the others. No one was hurt. I looked at the girl. She was kneeling on the floor clutching her chest.
"Are you okay?" Kobra said rushing to her.
"No,idiot.She just got shot through the chest and you're asking her if she's okay?" Party almost yelled.
"I'm sorry. Let's just get her out of here.Maybe Dr D could help?"
"Yeah,I'll get her bike"

Kobra Kids P.O.V

Fun and I got her in the car so she lay with her head in Funs lap. I got into the passenger seat and Jet and Party got into their seats and we began to drive back to our base,okay its just a diner with a link to the underground passages we like to live in but it was base to us.
Anyway,we got to the diner and carried her in.
"Dr.D?" Party yelled.
"Yeah,guys?" He said wheeling into the room. He stopped when he saw the girl and then nodded and pointed towards the first aid room in which Fun placed the girl in.
We then all looked at her properly.
"Is it just me or does she seem familiar?" Jet said suddenly.
"Yeah,actually" Fun said.
"Probably just a killjoy we've seen at the market or something..." I said.
"Yeah..." they all said but none of us seemed sure.
"Move now,guys. I need to sort her out before she dies and you guys drooling over her won't help" came Dr.Ds voice from the door,so we left the room and went to do things we usually do. But all I could think of was "why is she so familiar?"
Sign up to rate and review this story