Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jagged Heart

Bones

by its_not_emo 2 reviews

I feel it in my bones!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-31 - Updated: 2012-03-31 - 255 words

0Unrated
Jagged Hearts P.O.V.

I woke up in a room that smelt strangely like a hospital and sweat.
I opened one eye. I squinted in the bright light. I rose from the bed and looked around the room.
First aid kits,spare chairs,ray guns,bandages and lots of other random crap was all over the room.
I found my MCR shirt screwn on the floor with a hole through it.
I was about to put it on when a man with a bandana around his head and long brown hair in a wheelchair came into the room.
"Ah,you're awake!" He smiled "Now,what's your name,sugar?"
I'd thought about this,my killjoy name,as I didn't want anyone to realize that I was Korses daughter.
"I'm Jagged Heart" I said quietly,while trying to put my t-shirt on but as I had a bandage around my chest that ached whenever I moved,it was extremely difficult.
"Here,let me help you" he said " I'm Dr Death Defying by the way,but you can call me Dr D"
As I smiled back at him,Frank walked into the room.
"Oh Hey! I'm Fun Ghoul" he said smiling adorablely. Same old Frank.
"This is Jagged Heart" Dr D said.
"Oh. Have we met before?"
"You don't remember me?" I blurted. Frank its me! I'm Sam! I thought.
"Um,no..." he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"No! I mean,it must have been someone else then..." why doesn't he remember me?
"Kk..."
Sign up to rate and review this story