Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Jagged Heart

Tears Don't Fall

by its_not_emo 2 reviews

Tears don't fall, they crash around me

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-04-02 - Updated: 2012-04-02 - 284 words

0Unrated
Party Poison's P.O.V.

"-then they tried to steal my gun! So I-wait Party! Are you even listening to me?"
Missile Kid's voice brought me out of my daydream.
"What? Oh-I was just-Um..." I blushed.
"Daydreaming about your Sam,hey?" She said grinning.
"Um-oh yeah" I smiled at the thought of her. Your Sam.
There was a silence.
"What was she like?" she asked suddenly.
I stared back at her in suprise. She would usually sigh and roll her eyes whenever we would talk about Sam. She would say we were being soppy about her and that Sam was never someone to be hung up over.
"She was...perfect. She was the kindest person I've ever met. She was beautiful and had eyes which were as blue as the sky in the warmest of desert summers. She had a great sense of humour and the best music taste I'd ever heard. And even though she had been through so much shit,she still had a smile on her face,Always" I didn't realize I was crying until Missile Kid handed me a tissue.
"What happened to her?" she whispered.
"She was...shot,before any of this Better Living and Korse bullshit,By a jealous bitch.
It was all my fault"
"No,it wasn't" came a voice from outside the door.
"That sounded like...No it can't be!"
I ran to the door and peered into the dimly lit hall way...only to find it empty.

Jagged Heart's P.O.V

Tears were streaming down my face.
Gee had said such beautiful things about me.
He blamed my 'death' on himself.
All I knew now was I have to tell him.
All of them.
Sign up to rate and review this story