Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Two weeks in hell for seven minutes in heaven.

He didn't even bring the coffee...

by RuledByFrerard 5 reviews

"It's okay, just start slowly, don't worry before you know it we'll be at the camp and ready to..." "Wait, WHAT!?" Gerard blurted out, his eyes widening in horror, "D-did you just say camp?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 1415 words

5Exciting

Well, today was the day that Gerard and I had both been dreading. The day of the big mountain walk with mum. I guess we knew it was coming, it was inevitable! Although we could've put it off a few days longer , but mum said we'd seemed 'so happy,' over the past few days and 'the holiday was coming to an end' so we'd better get it over with. Plus she was so keen, she'd even got us a 'trainer' to help us along. In my oppinion, BULLSHIT! She'd seen him on her previous walk and thought he was hot.

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuum!" I whined, my legs aching as I trudged up the steep, stoney slope at the foot of the mountain. "Please don't make me... my legs hurt!"
"Mikey you're fine!" mum snapped, obviously beginning to feel the strain on her legs, but trying not to let it show in front of the 'trainer'. I stared at her wobbly legs trudging up the hill metres in front of me, rolling my eyes and muttering obscenities under my breath. "Besides, we've got A LOT of walking to do so you'd better get used to it." She turned to the tall, toned, blond haired man beside her and grinned, mumbling something about my manners. I sighed, tugging at my scarf untill it tightened un-comfortably around my neck. It kept the bitter, icy wind from freezing my neck, but my hands, ears and face were almost numb from the cold.

"Mikey!" I heard a strained voice call from behind me. I turned around to see Gerard panting at least ten metres behind me. His face was flushed and his hands were resting on his bent knees. "Wait for me!"
I chuckled to myself as Gerard dragged himself up the almsot vertical path, gasping for air as he finally reached my side. I grabbed his hand, using my re-gained energy to pull him into a bone-crushing hug. I giggled as he wrapped his limp, lifeless arms around me, stroking my back lovingly. I suddenly didn't feel the cold any more as I melted into the hug. "We've only been walking for twenty minutes," I laughed, causing Gerard to tingle as my breath hit the shell of his ear.
"ONLY!" he shouted, making me laugh even more.

"Hey boys," I heard an enthusiastic voice chirp behind me. Me and Gerard both jumped, breaking the embrace immediately and taking an oversized step away from each other. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you!" The walking instructor or as mum called 'trainer' stood behind us, his hands on his hips and his ice-blond hair whipping wildly in the breeze. His huge, muscles bulged underneath his tight thermals and his silvery- blue eyes bounced at us, full of enthusiasm that made me feel a little un-easy.
"Are you two okay?" he beamed, looking from me to Gerard, who's eyes were darting awkwardly from left to right.
"Y-yeah," I stuttered, "Just a little tired that's all."
"It's okay, just start slowly, don't worry before you know it we'll be at the camp and ready to..."
"Wait, WHAT!?" Gerard blurted out, his eyes widening in horror, "D-did you just say camp?"

There was an awkward silence as Gerard and the instructor stared at each other in confusion. Even the wind seemed to stop making any noise. "Did your mother not tell you?" the instructor finally broke the silence with. Gerard's mouth fell open, his eye twitching and his arms dropping limply at his sides. "What did you think this was for?" The instructor grinned, turning around to show us the huge, green bag he was supporting on his back. "Got all the tents in here, your clothes, food, everything you need. Your mum's got hers and mine..." Gerard's mouth closed slightly as he compsed himself.
"Did you bring the coffee?" he asked, his hand moving up to his chin, stroking it intently as he waited eagerly for a reaction.
"Well... no," the intstuctor began, and that was it, Gerard had kicked off. Throwing one of his rare, but hilarious 'diva fits'. In all honesty, I didn't know what he was so upset about. I was looking forward to spending the night all alone in a tent with him.

***

A few horiffic, exhausting hours later we were all sat around a pathetic looking camp fire. Mum and the trainer, who had insisted we call him 'Dan' were sat un-comfortably close to each other on an ugly, moss covered looking log they had managed to find. The twilight sky was a dark, saphire colour, swirled with murky gray clouds. Tiny, sparkling stars studded the sky artisticly, surrounding the bright, crescent shaped moon that shone down on the camp, highlighting the particularly pacuilar colour of green that the tents were. Gerard and I were huddled on the dryest spot of the floor that we could find, our faces being illuminated by the crackling fire.
"This is the life," Dan sighed, his eyes closing as he inhaled the wet, smoky atomsphere.
"Oh yes!" Mum cried, stroking a strand of dirty blonde hair out of her face and staring obsessively at Dan. "This is my idea of heaven." Gerard snorted, recieving servere evils from mum. We both shot a look at each other, knowing that mum's real idea of heaven was a huge bar of chocolate and a good film. The whole walking holiday was only one of her many. many plans to lose weight.

"You boys look cold," Dan smiled, throwing us a tatty, blue blanket. It didn't look very comforting, but still I pulled it over myself and Gerard politely.
"Thanks," I grinned, gasping a little as Gerard's cold hand slid into mine. I squeezed it tightly, knowing that nobody could see us underneath the thin blanket.
We continued to talk for about another hour or so before the fire began to burn out, leaving glowing embers on it's dead ashes. By now, Gerard's arm was wrapped around my back, my arm resting on his leg, stroking his crotch every so often.
"Well we'd better be getting some sleep now boys," mum yawned, stretching her arms out over-dramatically so she could brush her arm over Dan's over-exaggerated arm muscles.
"Actually I'm not tired at all," Dan smiled back at her, lifting his head so the moonlight highlighted his strong jawline. I could see mum's expression melt like an excited teenaged girl.
"Oh yeah, me neither!" Mum jolted her head forward, fluttering her eyelashes. "I just meant the boys..."
"Do you want to join me on a walk, Donna?" Dan asked, his icey eyes glistening, making mum's reply slightly slurred.
"S-sure, I'll walk with you, of course..." she murmered, trying to hold back the nervous grin that was developing on her face.

"We'll just go to sleep then," Gerard said, raising an eyebrow at Mum and Dan as they stared at each other creepily.
"Yeah," I added, "We'll be gettin' some sleep then shall we?"
"Your sleeping bags are in the second tent," Mum slurred, her eyes not even breaking contact with Dan's. Gerard's arm un-wraveled from around me and my hand slid off his leg, rubbing over his crotch. He let our a small whimper, shooting me an aggitated look as we both stood up, dragging the blanket eagerly into our tent. I flopped lifelessly down onto the two sleeping bags, rolling onto my stomach and cupping my face in my hands as I watched Gerard zip uo the door to the tent.

It was a very claustrophobic, enclosed space and once the door was closed Gerard and I were illuminated in a dim, green light cast from the walls of the tent. He turned around and smiled at me, dropping onto the sleeping bags next to me and ruffling his hand in my hair.
"I'm going to fucking kill you," he grinned, I giggled, but he seemed deadly serious.
"W-why?" I asked, now sounding genuinely concerned,
"For giving me this," he snapped, rolling onto his front to reveal a very large bulge pressing against his jeans. "When we were sat out there with Mum and Dan, Oh god Mikey, it was awkward!"
I tried to hold it in, but I couldn't as I let out a manic laugh right in his face. "RIGHT THAT'S IT!" he shouted, diving onto me and digging his fingers into my sides. I laughed harder as my sides tingled painfully. I knew sharing a tent with Gerard for a night would be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story