Categories > Anime/Manga > Kyou Kara Maou > The Pheonix Saga

The Pheonix Saga

by shaq23anime 0 reviews

Yuri dumps wolfram, wolfram disappears for a year and comes back completely changed. what happened to him during that year? and what will happen now that he is back. read and find out. rated m for ...

Category: Kyou Kara Maou - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Wolfram,Yuuri - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 966 words

0Unrated
The Pheonix Saga
Summary: Yuri dumps wolfram, wolfram disappears for a year and comes back completely changed. what happened to him during that year? and what will happen now that he is back. read and find out. rated m for later yaoi chapters YUURAM in later chapters.
Rating: it was kind of hard for me to rate this, so I rated X mostly for the mature content and the fact that there’s a Boy love sex scene in a later chapter.
Authors Note: Hi all, this is my first time on this sight but not my first time writing fanfics, I have more on another site. I wanted to try out my work on this site to see how you all like it, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OR THE ENVIRONMENT IN THIS STORY. Enjoy.

Chapter 1

"YOU’RE WHAT?!!!"

Wolfram stands there stunned out of his mind, he couldn't believe it, after all of this time, after everything they have been through, after everything that wolfram has done for him, Yuri breaks off the engagement. Wolfram stands there stunned in Yuri's meeting room, along with Conrad, Gwendal and Gunter. The news was unexpected, Yuri called everyone to the meeting room, and everyone thought it was to discuss something of greater importance but instead he announces this bombshell. Yuri stands at his desk a bit fearful of wolframs reaction, everything in the young maoh's body wanted to jump out the window before the next fireball hits the room, but he decided to stand his ground this was the hardest decision he felt he ever had to make, but he could simply not see himself with a boy.

"I'm sorry Wolfram, but this game ends here, we can't go on pretending there is something there when there isn't. This is for the benefit of us both; we can't get married unless the both of us are willing to and besides I….."

Yuri pause for a moment wondering why this was so hard for him to say, "no I have to” he thought,”I can't lead him on like this"

"Wolfram, I simply….can't see myself being with you. I don't love you"

That was the last nail on the coffin for wolfram, it felt like someone had stabbed him through the heart. Every emotion flowed into his body at that moment so it left him standing there with nothing to say. Conrad watched his baby brother, his heart ached for wolfram, but at the same time he felt helpless “please wolfram, if it is the will of his majesty then you must cooperate and accept it with dignity" he though to himself. Gwendal and Gunter remained quiet, as much as they wanted to console wolfram they too knew that if Yuri wishes it, they must comply. Wolfram stared down at the floor for what seemed like forever his long blond bangs covering the emotion in his green eyes. Yuri stared at him with a pleading expression on his face.

"Wolfram…..will you please say something?"

The blond demon prince didn't budge, so Yuri pleads with him again.

"Look I didn't mean to hurt you; I just wanted to be honest with you and…..well"

Wolfram still doesn't move. Yuri continues.

"well if it is any consolation, I would like for us to continue being …friends"

That did it. The room seemed to have grown hot suddenly as wolframs body shook with anger. His hands balled up into fists and the flames of his anger materialized in them.

"YOU INSUFFERABLE, WRETCHED, COWARDLY, WIMP. HOW DARE YOU EMBARRASSE ME LIKE THIS."

The curtains behind Yuri burst into flames causing the Maoh to dash quickly behind Conrad. Everyone braced themselves as Wolfram raised his head and held up a fireball with Yuri's name on it.

“You led me on for 3 years, made me believe that you actually loved me and now you just want to be friends, I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT YOUR FUCKING LOUSY FRIENDSHIP MEANS TO ME."

Conrad tries to control the situation since Yuri is too busy pondering what to put on his will. "Wolfram listen to reason, don't do something your going to regret…"

It was too late, in just a few second the entire meeting room exploded into flames as wolfram launched his fireballs all over the place. In the end when the smoke cleared, everyone had gotten out of the room alive but slightly burnt, Wolfram on the other hand was gone, having stormed out of the room seconds after the explosion. the loud noise roused the attention of everyone in the castle. when questions were asked it was clear to everyone who was at fault here. Yuri sadly dusted the debree off of his clothes and headed for the entrance of the castle.

"I have to go talk to him it's my fault he is this upset"

Conrad puts his hand on Yuri's shoulder stopping him, "no your majesty, he clearly needs a moment to cool off. leave him be for now, he'll be back."

Gwendal grumbled as he looked at the meeting room "he's right, this isn't the first time he has let his temper get the best of him. But when he does get back he is cleaning and rebuilding this room from scratch, NO ACCEPTIONS".

Gunter nodded in agreement while picking burnt scroll paper out of his hair, "agreed that lord brat could have seriously hurt someone, perhaps some manual labor will teach him a most valued lesson in respecting the wishes of the great demon king”.

The two walked away both still complaining about the mess, while Yuri stayed at the entrance worried for wolframs well being, "wolfram I'm sorry". And with that he along with Conrad go back inside to see what can be salvaged from the wreckage.
Sign up to rate and review this story