Categories > Original > Romance > Banshee

Dinner

by Rubby-Winnter 0 reviews

The twins Ruth and Rachel are torn apart at 14 when there parents divorce after a year apart strange thing start to happen and strand people show up. Soon they have to confront horrors that fallowe...

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-21 - 977 words

0Unrated
In Washington Sate

I sat in class waiting for the bell 3 mints left. I wonder what Rachel is doing about now I didn’t have to think long. She would be kicking some ones ass. It’s not like she goes looking for fights they seem to find her. She’s like a punching idiot magnet but she can take care of her self and she seems to like it to. I couldn’t worry about her its just not possible when I think about it I had to about the guy she might be fighting.

BUZZ! The bell interrupted my train of thought. I was first out the door. I stopped at my locker long enough to shove my crap in it. When I got out there was no one there yet. Oh thank god. I turned towards the public library. Oh shit. Beanie stood on the corner when he saw that I’d seen him he walked in to the shade of a tree and then it’s like he just dematerialized poof gone.

It shouldn’t surprise me it’s been three and a half months since he started to fallow me. Now its spring and I’ve started to see him more often.
“Ruth?!” I turned to see K-lyn behind me, she flipped her blond hair over her shoulder, a nerves habit.
“What you looking at?” she squinted in the direction I’d been looking. “Was it Beanie again?”
“Yeah …… he did the creepy disappearing thing again.”
“You should talk to him, he is quite and he has time for you or I guess he does, he has time follow you and” –
“Shut up, no I’m not gana try to meet him what if he takes me some were and tries to”-
“Okay now you shut up before you kill my innocence.” I had to laugh at that nothing can make her serious not even rape.
“Were is Hailey?”
“She’s already there she skipped out at the end of 6th hour she’s been txting me about taking to long since 2:51” she was smiling and heading toward the library.
“Hay wait up”
When we got to Hailey I noticed she was packed and ready to go.
“So where’re we really going?”
“China buffet.”
“Yes!”
“What are you so happy about?” K-lyn’s left eyebrow went up
“I did not want to go to the Caribou inn.”
“Why that used to be your favorite?”
“Rachel is in china I want to be as close as I can be…………mentally.”
Hailey gave me the look. “she’s been gone for a year come on get over it.”
I just started to walk. “I’m sorry its just your so sad all the time and I think its about the divorce but mostly Rachel just try not to think about it so much maybe……….” Her vice faded out.

Our mood lightened when we walked into China buffet.
“Hello, come again, don’t you have moms to feed you?” the owner was at the casher, he was a friendly over weight man the sort of guy you think of when someone says grandpa, but I don’t think he has kids.
“Hi Al.”
“Three for all you can eat.”
“Yeah, hay Al is there jell-o?”
“Yes.” He stared to chuckle.

We were sucking jell-o through straws making a comical fart noise and laughing our asses off, when we heard the door bell.

“Well hello.” Al’s deep voice came from around the corner.
“Hello.” Oh my god his voice calm, slightly amused and smooth like honey.
I turned to Hailey “Who is that?” she just shrugged.
Then he came around the corner. Average height, pail skin but not pasty, white hair and red eyes, blood red eyes, he was smirking at a privet joke. For a moment all logic was gone I was lost in his eyes liquid heat. Some how I recognized him not from his stalking but from like another life. I heard giggling. I looked at K-lyn and Hailey doth trying to hid a smile.
“What?”
“Hi” That voice how they do not. My thoughts were cut short by Al.
“You four should sit together and talk you all come often enough the place would all was be noisy only need two of you to show up.” Then he gave a throaty chuckle and winked at me. Was my face a open book for all to see.
I glanced at Beanie. He was beaming at me clearly smug. Well shit. He slipped into the booth beside me. Waite when did Hailey move over there!
K-lyn looked happy, to happy. I narrowed my eyes.
“You didn’t.” she when all innocent with the finger at her chin and everything.
“Didn’t what?”
I moved into the corner away from the guy next to me even though every fiber of me being wanted to go closer. I tried to look pissed but it was imposable within 10 mints I was inches from him and laughing at his jokes with K-lyn and Hailey. But he seamed to be focused on me.
He drove K-lyn and Hailey home then out side my house he turned to smile at me "today was fun and I was thinking we could do that again but maybe with out your friend." Did he just ask me on a date! My mind went fuzzy he leaned closer I was lost in his eyes again.
I remembered he’d just asked me something but. My thoughts were stopped again by his smile.
“Okay.” What question did I just answer? He was beaming again.
“See you later then!”

I got out of the car. Did I just say yes to a date with my stalker? I turned back to the open window.
“I just realized I don’t know your name.
“Mitchell.”
Sign up to rate and review this story