Categories > Original > Romance > Banshee

Blood

by Rubby-Winnter 0 reviews

long story short. poweroutige, sparks deed comtuter. pissy menipisly libraryon, cheep mom. jod money, new computer. end of story sorry for taking so long to write more (if any one cares)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-23 - Updated: 2012-06-24 - 1832 words

0Unrated
In Washington state
I sat on the floor about a foot from Mitchell. Going through some papers homework, fail art, old home work, Dr. note. Shit! I glanced up to see Mitchell looking over my shoulder. Shiter! I tried to crumple it up but his hand got in the way. The odd thing was I smelled it before I saw it. I shoved the note in the trash before looking back at Mitchell. He sat staring at his finger, were a bubble of blood hadn’t gotten big enough to run yet. Needing to leave the room, I grabbed a Band-Aid and a alcohol wipe form the bathroom, hoping the bleeding stopped before I got back.
When I got back I saw that it had just gotten worse. He was the way I’d left him, sitting crisscross just looking at the blood, no looking at his finger, not the blood. I was looking at the blood.

“You Okay?”
He didn’t look up, he didn’t answer.so I pulled open the wipe and sat in front of Mitchell. Taking his hand I held my breath. The wet paper slipped through my fingers, but only part of me barley cared. All I could see was the hot red blood in front of me. My head dipped without permission. I felt my lips touch his finger. Then I was on my back and Mitchell was on my bad curled up in the corner farthest from me.
I got up and slowly walked in to the hall and collapsed next to the door.

Now he would hate me, he’d tell everyone what a nut-job I am, Mom would have to quit and we’d move away, even K-lyn and Haley wouldn’t wana talk to me and they’d be shunned because they were my friends. I hadn’t known I’d react to his blood like that, when Rachel got hurt I licked up the blood but it wasn’t like I hurt her to drink her blood. It was just a naturel reaction to lose blood, if I didn’t take care of it…….I don’t know what. Well it tasted good to but that’s not why, but that’s the problem I don’t know why, so when mom caught me licking up the blood from a paper cut she took me to a “Dr.” who is more like a shrink, I just have to go back every 3 weeks because I’m “trubeled”.

Mitch walked out holding the note that cut his finger, which I’d tried to hide.
“Don’t…………I………..you………”

“You can leave my mom will be home before I can hurt myself.” Even though I tried to sound mad and sarcastic I just sounded pitiful. He sat next to me.

“Me too.”

“What.”

“Come with me…”
“Why. So you can murder the freak in a alley!”

“No…”he stood and held out his hand“…I… want to show you something.” I don’t know why I did what I did next, but I let him help me up and lead me down the stairs and out the door.

Ten minutes later I was calmed down enough to see I was in Mitchell’s car on some back road. Earlier I said he might kill me in an alley, but I don’t really think he would do that. The car stopped In front of an early 1900’s style house on the north bank of the Okanogan River. There were no other cars in the driveway, the house actually looked somewhat abandoned.

“Where are we?”

“My house.”
Would his parents come home soon, is he gana tell them? He never talked about his family, the only thing I’d ever gotten him to say was that his parents looked younger than they are.
He took my hand again pulling me out of the car, inside the house was a lot nicer, some of the furniture was even older then the house.

“Your mom like old stuff or what?”

“I don’t live with my parents.” I wasn’t surprised for some reason. “ thats why I brought you here I didn’t want to scare your mom.” I backed up, what did he want me alone for. “No!” he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to a hug. “I can’t take it anymore.” He picked me up and went up the stairs. He put me down in a bedroom. A bedroom! My thoughts were stopped in there’re tacks, when he tried to pull me in to another hug. I instinctively backed away.

Something soft but solid hit the back of my knees. I fell on the bed, he didn’t even pretend to think about it, for a moment his calves trapped mine. His knee moved to my hip as he pinned my hands above my head.

“Stop it, don’t touch me!” his face got closer, I turned my head how dare he try to kiss me! Then I felt his lips on my collarbone, his tongue traced a familiar pattern on my skin. I braced for pain. But the sensation of his teeth sinking into my skin like a knife in hot butter was almost pleasant, like a squeeze of the hand. He sealed the punctures with his tongue he pulled away breathing heavily.

“Sorry, I just couldn’t take it anymore, being so close without being able to tell you…… when you tried to drink from me I wasn’t ready for the way it made me feel…I had to push you away or I would have killed you.” My mind was spinning, was he a vampire, do vampires exist. No he couldn’t be, but his teeth.

“So are you like a vampire?”

“NO! Don’t ever compare me to those things!” he spoke through his teeth. I realized that I’d never been truly scared of Mitchell before now. He took my hand and examined it like it was a new species of butterfly he had to watch or it would get away.
“why do you fear me?”

“I’m not sc”-

“I can smell your fear, Please don’t lie I’m tired of lies.” His finger moved across my skin tracing something.

“What are you?” I tried to sound a little less frightened than I felt. He let out a breath.

“I hoped you remembered, I guess not.” He pushed a hand through his hair. “I’m a Banshee. Do you believe in the howl soul mate thing? See humans have a choice they can love more than one person, you can feel an attraction to even more, banshee don’t have a choice…” he glanced at me “…But it’s not like I want a choice. A banshee can only love there soul mate, we can only feel a physical attraction to our soul mate, life mate we call it.”

“Why life mate?”

“After a banshee meets his or her life mate their souls are combined. No they have to exchange blood first, then their souls are combined or rather the connection is soul deep and it’s strengthened the connection is there before they even meet. When one of them dies the pain the other experiences is so great most face the sun and die but some have a close friend that helps then through the initial pain and they go on, but its barley existence walking on a tight rope so thin it could break and the only thing below you is blackness a craze so consuming you’re not you anymore. You are the pain and you share it, you become a vampire, a mindless animal.” He shivered, and carefully pulled me in to his lap and held me close.

“It sounds like you’ve been there.” What’s wrong with me, why aren’t I running I should have gone screaming when he bit me?!

“Almost.” He nuzzled my neck and pulled in a deep breath.

“You’re trying to tell me I’m you soul mate or life mate or whatever, but you already”-

“You’re her reincarnation you even have the same name…...I was about to fall off that tight rope when I saw you selling the Christmas trees. I was about to kill you friends when you came around the corner it was all I could do to stop myself from stealing you away right then. I would have taken you home and gorged on your blood I would have hurt you.” He pulled in a shaky breath, his body trembled. I pulled away he turned his head to hide his eyes.

“Don’t please.” I placed my hand on his cheek, he let me guide his face up I could see the tears he was trying to hide. “No stop…” I wipe off a tear that touched my thumb “… it’s not your fault.” Then I did something crazy. I kissed him.

He was gentle, holding me close somehow I was on my back, he was every were, his fingers tracing patterns were he found my skin, leaving blazing trails of pleasure. He sat up to pull off his shirt. I know he was buff but I was so distracted by his thick long muscles that I almost didn’t freak about eminent removal of all clothing. My hand found its way to his chest, he started to move towards me again but I held him at arm’s length.
“What are you doing?”

“It’s so hot.” He was sweating, and breathing hard. My arm relaxed he took the chance. His lips found my neck.
“Yes.” I didn’t know what question I was answering until his teeth grassed my skin. I shivered. He wants to connect our souls. I expected the knife and butter sensation again, but my howl body ached with sweat pleasure, after he closed the slits he started whispering thing in another language. If nature its self could talk this would be its language, soft flowing words even though I didn’t know the words I could feel the meaning. “I am yours as you are mine, I will protect you with my life as you shelter me.” I should be upset by him making promises for me. But all I could think of is how beautiful his voice was. He cut a slit over his collarbone with a psi I hadn’t seen before a drop of his blood fell on my lips. Suddenly driven by a need for his blood, it wasn’t like a murderous blood lust, it was the material part of my need for Mitchell, I found myself gulping down his blood. I tried to stop the blood the way I did with Rachel’s cuts but it just kept coming. When the blood flow finally stopped, Mitchel wrapped his arms around me.

“I love you.” His voice whispered in my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story