Categories > Original > Romance > Banshee

He returned

by Rubby-Winnter 0 reviews

Rachel Mitchel

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-15 - Updated: 2012-12-15 - 1252 words

0Unrated
In China
What happened? A week ago I was sitting on Marks roof with a pile of rocks scaring birds. Now I’m on sitting on the roof of a house that should have a Mark in it sleeping, but the Mark that should be sleeping hasn’t been seen in six and a half day. After I almost killed my best friend he kissed me then disappeared for six days. Now I’m sitting on his roof just staring in to space. What isn’t wrong with this picture!!
“Rachel what’s going on.”
“Nothin” …….”what”
“You’ve been quiet lately.”
I just went with the simplest answer “Dad I just miss Ruth, I’ll be fine after the 10th.”
“Today was the 10th… which is why I’m worried you didn’t have Mark over for a party or anything.”
“One friend isn’t a party.”
“Your Sixteenth Birthday and you didn’t do anything-“
“Dad… it’s not my birthday, it’s our birthday.” He shut up and went back to cooking something. I went upstairs to sit on my bed and look out the window at marks window. The sun was dipping down behind the mountain now is when his light would go on , if he was at home sleeping like he should be.
It was impulsive, but I did it. I was sitting on Marks roof over his window when the sun set. I don’t remember falling asleep, but I woke up on a bed. The covers where soft and smooth not like silk but nice. I know where I was before I opened my eyes. I smelled warm chocolate and some unplaceable spice, mixed hard wood, and beneath all that a deep warm smell that only comes from one place it’s a pure smell of man. I was in Marks bed. Marks bed! My heart pounded hard in my chest, I couldn’t breath. The room was dark but I could see Markus standing by the window. He didn’t move, he didn’t know I was awake. His hair was oily and his eyes where shut, his arms crossed tightly. Through the thin white t-shirt I could see him flexing then relaxing in a calming exorcise. When his eyes touched my face he grinned, and sat on the quilt near my hips.
“what’s so funny.”
“Nothing, I just like this view” he looked down my body….he’d never looked at me this way before, we’ve been friends for a while but it’s never been a romantic thing.
“Don’t get used to it” …… “how’d I get here anyway?”
“I carried you, your actuality pretty light for dead weight.” He flexed but not for calming this time.
“why didn’t you just wake me up?”
“ I like to watch you sleep.” He smiled again “why where you sleeping on my roof?”
“You weirdo get a kick out of my snoring?”
“I asked you first.”
“I don’t know”
He just looked at me then ran a hand through his hair. “you should sleep more, I can tell you haven’t in a while.” He got up pulling of his shirt tossing it in an empty hamper, and walked out. After a second I could hear a shower running.
When Markus came back he was only wearing khaki shorts.
“Your still awake.” He grinned again, and sat in the same spot. Light coming from the cracked door showed me his glowing skin even when he was just breathing the skin stretched tight over muscles rolled. I wanted to traces the lines on his warm skin with the tips of my fingers. he looked at me that way again up my body. “Rachel don’t move.” I closed my eyes and froze. I felt the bed dip when he moved. But I couldn’t tell what he was doing.
“Mark what”-
“sssshhhh”
His hand cradled the side if my face. Slowly so slowly he touched his lips to my neck. He lased his fingers in my hair. He traces the parent on my neck ,in the same place as before.
“Mark”-
“ssshhh” his breath was warm against my skin. “relax…” he nipped at my neck, I squeaked. Then my hands moved without orders, clinging to his shoulder blades. Then he bit me.
His teeth didn’t hurt me, when he started pulling blood from the slits he made with his k9s instead of trying to push him away or screaming I hugged him tighter. My whole body turned to jell-o except my arms that had will of their own. He kissed up my neck and jaw. His lips brushed mine at first hesitating then he kissed me till I was gasping for air. His legs were between mine, I was very aware of something hard in his pants pressed against me. I froze again. He got up on his hands and knees above me.
“whats wrong”
“No…..I’m not”-
“I’m not trying to get in your pants.” Low dark laughter came from his chest. “ you’re not freaked out or repulsed by me bighting you, you’re worried I’m gana seduce you.” He relaxed back to the way he was before, chuckling with his face in my hair. “every time I think I know you, you surprise me.”
“what…..what are you….” Than I thought about almost killing him. “what am I?”
He turned and laid on his side next to me . “I am a Banshee, and you are a strange human.”
“I’m the third son of the Banshee king.”
“why are you here then?”
“You, its fate that pulls us together. You are my soul mate, my one, in your second life with me. You were a Banshee but you died 16 years ago and reborn a human. You can’t remember your life then but it’s in your soul and you can feel it. That’s why it seemed like you already knew me when we met.” For some reason I knew the truth as he said it.
“why didn’t it hurt when you but me.”
“Because I was gentle If I didn’t care I would bite you and it would hurt.” I don’t know how long we talked, He told me about the madness that makes Banshee Vampires , and the banshee life mate, and Banshee magic. He called it soul energy, it just as tangible as rock but few creatures can feel it like with the light spectrum snakes see inferred was see the rainbow. It can be used for anything. He said he would show me in the morning. we then just lay there wrapped around each other.
“do you what to be mine?”
“what”
“do you what to exchange blood……”
“I don’t know”
“Rachel.”
“Everything is so fast I can’t…..”


“Yes”
“are you sure there’s no way to undo it.”
“Yes , bite me.” He bit me am said something in another language but I understood it “I am yours as you are mine, I will protect you with my life as you shelter me.” He wisped then used his nail to make a cut in his thought where he bit me and I drank. I was light headed and dizzy. I felt high. He pulled me close on top of him.
Sleep now you need it” his voice didn’t come from his chest but I was too far gone to ask.
Sign up to rate and review this story