Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Once again no CHAPPY title

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

FRANK IS STILL IN IT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-02-23 - Updated: 2012-02-24 - 390 words

1Funny

ok so ~ means hes dreaming and this is the dialouge in the dreamsey and im still a fat cow and i think im gonna post one chapppy a day cause its still in the writing progress but really im just transfering it from my notes onto here...oh and those Killjoys are mine, i made them up and there names are Radioactive Lollipop(omgee thats me-Hana) Magic Bananas and Scarred Torch
~
PARTY LOOK OUT! Fun Ghoul yelled at me. Wait a second, I'm Party Poison? And who's Fun Ghoul?
~
"Mr. Way it'd be nice if you joined us, by reading the next paragraph on page 109," Mr. Evans called, shutting  his book next to my ear.
"AHHH!" I yelled jumping out of my chair. "Dracs are everywhere!"
I heard a few snickers from the kids around me, even the cute(and quiet) kid behind me laughed. 'Cool! I got a really shy kid to laugh at m-' I turned around, and looked at the kid, stopping dead in my tracks. He was...so familiar. Like I've seen him before, but I never did. Shortie slipped me a note, and I had to read it. I needed to know what's up.
"Stop staring, your embarrassing yourself. -Frank
(ps: Misfits are legit)," I mumbled to myself, then smiled. Frank is going to be my best friend
The bell rang, and I saw all of Mikey's nerdy yearbook friends outside of my class. I  immediately grabbed Frank's attention, and when he saw me he turned and ran. Mikey and a few of his friends started talking with me as I headed to class.
~
Radio, Ghoul, Bananas, Torch, and I were sitting in the diner, watching the other killjoys play outside. My family, I am determined to keep everyone safe from the Dracs and the SCARECROW. I glanced at Grace, Jet, and Kobra, trying to hack into the BL/IND vending machine. Grace was using her vend-a-hack, and when all she got were batteries in various sizes. Kobra Kid hit the machine and got a gun, handing it to Grace. Kobra! Jet yelled, his fro bobbing back and forth. Children aren't allowed to have guns.
Oh Kobra, you're such a card.
~
When we got to my class Hana  asked who if I was in her sixth. "Yeah, I have history with  Mr. Korse...oh no."
Sign up to rate and review this story