Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 18

by azombieattack 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 1286 words - Complete

0Unrated
Previously

"I don't know. Frank's tough. I'm sure he'll be alright." Ray said, but he didn't look so sure.

Frank's Point Of View

I ended up at the park. The one where Gerard and I had sex at. I was sitting on the swing, staring at the merry-go-round that I had been fucked on just yesterday. I felt tears emerge from my eyes as I thought about it. How could something so good go so terribly wrong in just a couple of hours?

"Frank?"

I spun around and saw Pete walking towards me. Seriously? I thought to myself. Pete was the last person I wanted to see right now.

"I wanted to see if you were okay." he said.

"I'm fine." I lied. "You can leave now."

"Don't be like-"

"How the fuck did you even find me here?" I asked, cutting him off. "Did you follow me?"

"Maybe."

"It's a yes or no question, fuck face."

"Yes." he glared at me because of the nickname.

"Well, I'm guessing you wanted more than to see if I was okay then, so what?"

"You're boyfriend seems like an asshole."

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked. "You're the one who cheated on me with that whore, then showed up here and kissed me and told me you missed me after you met my boyfriend. And for your information, Gerard is the sweetest person I have ever met. He was much better to me than you ever were."

"I don't ever recall hitting you."

"I'd rather have been hit a thousand times than have been cheated on. And Gerard was drunk."

"I never accused you of cheating on me either."

"That's because I never cheated on you. Gerard thought I was because of you, you asshole. And even if I had cheated on you, you wouldn't have had a right to be mad. You were the one fucking someone else the whole time."

"No I wasn't. Just because I fucked her once does not mean I cheated during our entire relationship."

"But you cheated and that's all there is to it."

"I'm sorry." he said. I stared at him for awhile, trying to figure out if he really meant it. I could tell that he did.

"It's okay." I mumbled after a minute. I looked down at my feet.

"Wanna push?" he asked. I had forgotten that I was still sitting on the swing.

"Sure." I felt him come up behind me and grab each side of the swing. He pulled me back and let go. He pushed me quietly for awhile. Neither of us spoke. It was actually kind of awkward. I grew more and more uncomfortable as time dragged on. Then he suddenly stopped the swing. I was just about to tell him I had to leave when I felt him move directly behind me, my back against him. His mouth was suddenly right below my ear, pressing gently against my skin.

"I really did miss you." he whispered, and I felt his tongue like across my skin. I winced, uncomfortable, and pushed away, standing on the opposite side of the swing. He had a smirk on his face and his eyes were filled with lust.

"I think you should leave, Pete." I told him, trying to sound stern, but I ended up sounding nervous instead.

"It's public property. I can stay as long as i'd like."

"Fine. Then i'm going to go." I told him and began walking off.

"I'll come with you." he said and followed after me. I gulped nervously, but said nothing. The neighborhood got more and more familiar. Then I remembered I was headed towards Gerard, Mikey, and Ray's house. Actually we were on their street.

"Where are we going?" Pete asked. I noticed Gerard's car was parked in front of the house and some lights were on inside.

"Just walking around." I mumbled. I could easily make a run for it and get away from Pete. I saw Mikey walk past a window and Ray followed, trying to get a drunk Gerard to the couch.

"Well, I'm tired of walking." Pete complained.

"Then go home!" I snapped.

"Sounds good. Let's go." I was about to protest when Pete grabbed onto my torso.

"Help!" I screamed, hoping maybe Gerard or Ray or Mikey would hear. "Someone! Help me, plea-" I was cut off by Pete's hand covering my mouth. I tried to scream against it, but it didn't do much. I bit down on his hand as hard as I could, tasting blood after a few seconds. Screaming, he let me go and I made a mad dash for the house. Pete was fast though, and before I could open the door, he caught me.

"Help!" I shouted once more before Pete punched me in the fact and everything slowly faded to black.

Ray's Point Of View

"Help!" I thought I heard someone scream. I snapped my head up and went to the window to see if somebody was outside.

"Frankie?" Gerard slurred, his eyes starting to water.

"What?" Mikey asked him, confused.

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"Frank's not here, Gee." Mikey told him sympathetically. I heard a noise at the front door.

"Help!" someone screamed again.

"Did you hear that?" I asked again.

"It was Frankie! Someone go help him." Gerard's voice was thick from alcohol.

I walked to the door and listened. It was completely silent. I opened the door and saw nothing. I heard a car start up and it's tires squeaked as it sped past our house. I headed back inside.

"Frank isn't there Gee. I'm sorry." Mikey was telling Gerard.

"That was his voice." Gerard mumbled. Mikey looked at me to see if I had heard anything too.

"I heard it too. But nobody was there."

"it was nothing Gee. Just get some sleep." Mikey told him softly.

"Nooo. That was his voice." Gerard said, yawning. He closed his eyes and curled up into a ball on the couch.

"You didn't hear it?" I asked Mikey once Gerard was out.

"I heard something but I couldn't tell who or what it was. I'm sure it's not big deal."

"I don't know.. It sounded like they were dcreaming for help."

"I'm sure it's nothing. Like you said, there was nobody out there. We're probably all just going crazy."

"All three of us at the same time?"

"Well, Gerard's drunk so he doesn't count. I'm slightly buzzed and I couldn't make it out. So, nope. Just you." he smirked at me.

"Funny." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Don't worry about it Ray. How was your night?"

"Great. Well, until I came fownstairs."

"Are you finally with Bobbert?"

"Yes, I am." I couldn't hold back a grin.

"Tell me everything! Oh my God!"

"Well, when Bob pulled me away, I decided to be brave and tell him how I felt about him. He luched a bit and then said he felt the same way. Then he asked if I wanted to go upstairs."

"Did you two have sex?"

"No! We almost did, but we decided to wait a little longer. And then he asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes."

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Cute!" Mikey squealed, making me laugh.

"Yeah, well, i'l going to bed. Night Mikes." I said and went to my room. When I laid down, I couldn't help but to remember the scream that I heard. I agreed with Gerard; it sounded just like Frank.

Sorry it's so short guys, but I thought I might as well try to get more up tonight.
][Anyways, shit's getting pretty intense, huh? Let me know what you think pleeeaaassssseeee!
Sign up to rate and review this story