Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

The magical Target

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

A is for awesom B is for bobbert C is for cookie D is for dragon E is for ...E F is for Frankie Pie G is for Gerdy Poo (ohemgee f is on top of g) H is for Hana

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 445 words

0Unrated
idrky the chappy is called that or why the summary is A-H...i meam I JUST woke up...


Hana left, and Mikey told us why sye was so pissed.
"So Ray, her cousin, is moving in with her?" I asked. And putting reality and my dreams together, Ray is Jet Star. Frank nudged my ribs with his elbow, telling me to tell Mikey about us. I shook my head, I didn't have to tell him. He can just figure it out on his own.
The blondette leaned back, and looked at Frank and I. "So whats going on between you two?"
I  immediately hid behind my black curtain of hair. Hearing the most adorable high-pitched giggle coming from Frank. Our fingers intertwined with each other, and I brought his hand up to my lips, kissing every knuckle.
"Awwwwww you guys are so cute!" my brother yelled. 
I blushed, and snook a glance at Frank. And to my surprise he was looking right at me. He leaned in, as did I, and connected our lips.
•••
~
Fun Ghoul and I were laying in the back of Scarred Torch's truck, my fingers running up and down his bare torso. I love you Ghoul, I whispered. I don't think I've ever told you that.
He grabbed my head, and kissed my lips. You do, everyday.
No I don't, I never do. 
He sat on top of my waist, and started to kiss my face over and over again. When he finally got to my lips, he licked my bottom lip for entry. I allowed his tongue in, wrestling with my own. My hands started to tug his long brown hair, getting moans of approval from him. Fun Ghoul finally pulled away, by chewing on my lip.
And that's how you tell me you love me.
~
"Gerard?" I heard Frank ask. Opening my eyes, I saw that we were in my room, and he had a worried look on his face. "Yeah hun?"
"What were you dreaming of?"
"What do you mean?"
He blushed, and avoided eye contact for a bit, "You were pretty loud. So tell me, what was it of?"
Now I blushed, I couldn't tell him. But then again, he wouldn't understand it. Sure it was of him, but it wasn't HIM. 
Frank shook his head, "I get it. If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to."
"Oh God thank you Frank!" I squealed hugging and kissing him. "I love you!"
"You...you do?" he asked pushing me away.
"Yeah, and uh that was sorta the main part of my dream." 
He hugged me, and kissed any part of my face he can find.
Sign up to rate and review this story