Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Uryu Ishida has always been told that Soul Reapers are wrong, but he thinks differnently. Infact, he is in love with a soul reaper named Ichigo. But, Ichigo has feelings for Rukia and add Renji and...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Abarai Renji,Ishida Uryuu,Kuchiki Rukia,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 410 words

0Unrated
"Hey Ichigo", Rukia Kuchiki said, calling over to the soul reaper who was trying to avoid conversation, as usual, with Keigo Asano. "What is it?", He replied, managing to shove him aside. "Mind if we go get some Ramen together?", The girl asked with a grin. I hated this. It was so obvious that they ahd a thing for each other, but I couldn't help it- I loved him. Nobody would expect that me, Uryu Ishida, would have a crush on the awesome Ichigo Kurosaki. "Sure, I'm coming", Ichigo said, agreeing to go with his so called "girlfriend" to go get lunch. "Uryu...Wanna come too?", He asked, turning to look at me. I blushed lightly. "Yeah, sure", I tried to say casually. "What's the stupid blush for?", He joked, turning away. "No-nothing", I muttered and followed.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

After lunch, they went back to Ichigo's house. Surprise, and I was all alone again. "URYUUUU!", a girl called from behind me. Inoue Orihime. She was always nice to everyone and obviously ahd a crush on Ichigo. So I wasn't the only one. "Hey, Orihime", I replied. "Let's go spy and see what Rukia and Ichigo are doing!", She exclaiemd excitedly. "They've gone to Ichigo's to have "alone" time, meaning Ichigo's left me", I said sadly. It must've been so obvious I liked him. "Oh...wanna come to mine then?", She asked, "We can have Strawberry muffins with wasabi sauce". Disgusting. "Yeah, sure", I lied. It was better than being alone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can you keep a secret?", I questioned her, picking out the strawberries and carefully avoiding the patches of wasabi. "Of course", She smiled sweetly. "Well...I...uh...you know Ichigo?", I trailed off. "What about him?", She asked in return. "I'm in love with him". She nearly choked on her strawberry. "What?!", She exclaimed. I looked away with shame. "I think he's so...so..", I couldn't think of the word. "Beautiful", She finished. "You like him too?", I replied, pretending to be shocked but I already knew it was that obvious. "I have..for years..he'll never love me though- it's always Rukia. I envy her, no, I'm jealous of her", She said quietly. "Me too..", I trailed off. I got up to leave. "Well, I best be off- I've got to go and train". "Uryu- please stay!", Orihime begged. She was asking me to stay? "At least until Tatsuki gets here". I couldn't disagree, afterall, she'd promsied to keep my secret.
Sign up to rate and review this story