Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

Chapter 二

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Ichigo comes over after his "break-up" with Rukia and needs comfort off Uryu

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Ishida Uryuu,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 496 words

0Unrated
I awoke to the sound of my cell phone ringing. It was Ichigo. My heart suddenly started beating so fast, I thought it would jump out of my chest. "Ohayo Gozaimasu", I answered, one eye closed. "Uryu", Whenever he spoke my name, I couldn't help blushing. "Yeah", I replied,trying to contain my excitement."I think...well....I'm not sure Rukia-chan still likes me...". This was awesome! "What? Who else would be better than you- I mean why?", I said, trying not to give too much away. "I think she likes Renji", he trailed off. Oh perfect...it really was....Renji and Rukia really suited eachother. They had the whole "I'm in love with my best friend" thing going on. "Well...it's okay, don't worry", I softly spoke, trying to show sympathy for him. "Hey..ca-can I come over?", Ichigo asked. I smiled a big grin. "Sure", I replied.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Before I knew it, there was a loud knock on my door. "Uhh..just a minute!", I shouted down the stairs. I was busy tidying the upstairs just incase something happened..."HEY ISHIDA, OPEN UP DAMMIT!" He was getting impatient. I don't blame him, he'd been standing there for 10 minutes. "Sorry", I said, opening the door. "That's alright", Ichi-kun said, eyeing the tea set at the table. "Woah...pretty manly stuff you got here, Uryu", He snickered sarcastically. "Tha-HEY!", I realised what he said. We both sat down after a bit of arguing. "So...uhh...have you two broken up?", I questioned, sipping the tea. There was silence for a few minutes before he said, "Well...she's started going back to the Soul Society more often to visit him and I've seen how they are together" He looked sad. I leaned over and to his surprise, I hugged him comfortingly. "Uryu-what?", He exclaimed as I looked into his golden brown eyes. "You have beautiful eyes, Kurosaki-kun", I spoke dreamily. Out of the unexpected, he leaned forwards and kissed me. It was so passionate, so lustful. I kissed him back, linking my tongue with his. "Kimi wo aishi", I whispered. He froze for a minute, tehn pulled away. "Uhh-I'm sorry, would you like some cake, ya'know Orihime gave me some wasabi and straw- I was cut off as Ichigo pulled me closer to him and held me tightly. "I love you too, Uryu", He replied. "You-you do?" I asked in shock. "Yeah- I never really thought my feelings for Rukia-chan were true..." He trailed off.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

An hour later, I was standing alone in the kitchen, still warm from his touch. Ichigo suddenly announced that he had to go and see Mister Urahara for something and then he left. I tuched my lips where he kissed me. I wanted to call Orihime, to tell her how happy I was- to spread my joy, but I knew she would secretly hate me then, so I avoided it. I decided to have a shower, get dressed and head over to Sado's.
Sign up to rate and review this story