Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Arrowed love to a soul reaper's heart

Chapter 三

by ScreamForMySanity 0 reviews

Uryu comes clean to Sado before something unexpected happens...

Category: Bleach - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Chado Yasutora,Ishida Uryuu,Inoue Orihime,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 508 words

0Unrated
Before I knocked on the dorr, Sado had opened it. "Hello", I said quietly, looking at him. "Come in", He said slowly, in his usual fashion. I accepted and took some steps in and sat down on his couch. "So...what's wrong?" He asked, a worried look on his face. "I..I kissed Ichigo- wella ctually, he kiss-" He was cut off by the shock on Sado's face. "Uryu-your a-" Uryu decided to cut him off before he said it, "Yes, Yes I am". "I want you, Ishida", Sado said with a sexy tone to his voice as he leaned over to lick the side of my face. I stuttered as I said, "W-w-what?", I wasn't used to this sensation on my face he was giving me. "Stop you-", I tried to speak as he pushed me down and lay on top of me. "I don't care if you don't want me like I want you, I will have you", Sado spoke, tugging my jeans off. I felt his errection against my leg and closed my eyes tightly. Oh god...what was he going to do to me? He licked my lips as he removed him clothes and then tugged me from his couch to his bed. "Sado, please", I begged, trying to pull my shirt back on but failing as he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I did not like what was going to happen next...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey Orihime!", Tatsuki Arizawa called to her bestfriend. "Oh, Tatsuki, come on in", She greeted back, unlocking her door. She always locked her door nowadays, ever since that battle with Aizen and his Arrancar, she was scared of what other powerful beings were out there. Arizawa knew nothing of this, or so Orihime thought so she kept quiet about it. "I brought you some chicken and beef ramen, A.K.A something normal", She said, placing the tray in Orihime's fridge. "Thank you, Tatsuki, I don't know where I'd be without you"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Uryu Ishida's house was two blocks away from Orihime's house and she was sure to hear his scream of pain as Sado moved faster and faster inside of him. He tried to supress a moan but he couldn't help it. Sado groaned as he pushed deeper. "please sto-", Uryu tried to break free but Sado was too strong. Tears trickled down his colour drained face as he cried out again. Best friends weren't supposed to hurt eachother were they? "Suck me, now", Sado ordered as Uryu turned around and positioned himself onto his knees. He gulped anxiously. O god..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Ichigo lay on his bed, deep in thought. "ICHIIIIIGGGOO-", Kon screamed and he ran and dived onto the soul reaper. "Gimme a break, Kon", he said, turning to the other side to avoid the stuffed animal. "Oh, I know what thsi about- your break up with nee-san", He spoke turning away, knowing he was annoying Ichigo. "I SAID SHUT UP DAMMIT!", He threw Kon at the wall and stormed out of his house and over to Sado's...
Sign up to rate and review this story