Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Once Upon A Time

Piercings & Dickheads

by Marmite74 5 reviews

(Things get slightly sexual) Bob wants something pierced... but so does Frank... and why is Gerard so angry?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 1866 words

2Original
Okay, I really shouldn’t be writing this because I have an unbelievable amount of work to do that is due in for tomorrow… I’m also currently going through my piece for Drama over Facebook with my group… because we have to show 10 minutes of it tomorrow and yet we don’t have a clue what we’re doing, so using Facebook chat we’re saying our lines and stage directions xD But yeah… gonna write this as well xD Enjoy :D


Gerard moaned as Frank’s head bobbed up and down on his dick, his tongue sliding up and down the length. Frank slid off and Gerard whimpered at the loss of contact. Frank grinned. “You like that baby?” He asked seductively.

“Fuck yeah…” The older man breathed and Frank grinned again, kissing up Gerard’s body slowly. “Oh, Frankie…” He sighed.

“You wanna take me, Gerard? Wanna make sweet love to me?” Frank whispered into his ear.

“Yeah… oh my God yes.” The raven haired man sighed, grabbing Frank by the hair and crushing their mouths together in a passionate kiss. “Oh God, Frankie.”

“Gerard!?”Gerard snapped awake to the sound of his brother’s voice. “Gerard… were you having a sex dream about Frank!?” Mikey yelled, his eyes wide.

“Shutup!” Gerard whispered fiercely. “No! Of course I wasn’t!” He replied, blushing madly.

“Yes you were! Oh my God!”

“Can you keep your voice down! Someone will hear! I wasn’t having a sex dream about Frank…!”

“Oh, so moaning ‘Oh God, Frankie’ wasn’t sexual at all? Not to mention the rather large problem you have down there.” Mikey replied smugly, pointing at Gerard’s boner.

Gerard blushed. “Please don’t tell him.” The man said quietly, looking at his lap.

“Oh, Gerard.” Mikey sighed softly. “Why won’t you let yourself be happy?”

“H…he deserves better, Mikey. And he’ll realise it… whether it’s weeks, months, years… one day he’ll wake up and see he could do so much better than me. Then what will I do?” Gerard looked through the flap of the tent at Frank, who was laughing with Bob and Ray.

Mikey put his arm on his shoulder. “You can’t live your life like that. Frank seems pretty determined to marry you… he told Bob you were gorgeous.” The younger Way winked, jokingly.

Gerard looked at him. “He said that? About me?”

“Yep.” Mikey grinned. “You guys would be great together.”

Gerard frowned. “I’m sorry… I can’t.”

Mikey sighed. “At least be a little more civil to him for the rest of the journey?”

“Okay. I’ll try. But the nicer I am to him the harder it is to not just take him and kiss the shit out of him… maybe once I give him to the Queen I can forget him.” Gerard said, trying to smile.

Mikey just sighed again. “Okay, bro.” Patting his arm he began to leave. “And you might wanna deal with that.” He pointed to Gerard’s crotch, grinned and left the tent.

-

“I want a new piercing.” Bob announced as the boys were walking.

“Right…?” Mikey questioned. “You don’t have any piercings.”

“He used to have loads… but they rejected and he took them out.” Ray explained to him, shielding his eyes from the sun.

Mikey nodded. “So whaddya wanna pierce?” Frank asked, sounding interested.

“My nose, I’m thinking. But I’ll need something sharp... like a sharpened down pierce of metal or wood.” Bob told them, looking around.

“You’re gonna do it now?” Mikey asked with wide eyes.

“Yeah.” Bob grinned. “I’m a loose cannon, baby!” He shouted and Ray rolled his eyes as the sandy-haired man ran to find a piece of wood.

“Gerard?” Frank whispered so the others couldn’t hear. “Do you… do you think I could get a piercing?”

Gerard’s eyes widened. “You wanna get a piercing?”

“I’ve always thought about it… but being a Prince my parent’s probably would of killed me. But now I guess I can do what I like… well… whilst I’m with you guys.”

“Queen Nestor will freak if her husband has a piercing.” Gerard muttered.

Frank grinned. “All the more reason to get one then.”

Bob returned with a small piece of wood and a stone, and began making the end sharp enough to go through his nose. When he’d finished he held it up. “Could someone help hold my face still?” He asked. Before anyone else could move Frank ran forward and took his head. “Ready?” Bob asked. Frank nodded.

With gritted teeth Bob shoved the tiny piece of wood into his nose and quickly replaced it with a metal hoop. He wiped some blood on his sleeve and grinned. “How does it look?”

Gerard just rolled his eyes. “It looks awesome!” Frank cried, Ray and Mikey coming to have a look.

“Yeah man, looks pretty cool.” Ray told him, giving him a fist bump.

“Yeah, yeah… looks real cool. Can we continue with the journey now?” Gerard said, a hand resting on his hip, tapping his foot impatiently.

“Hang on!” Frank called as the men began to move. They stopped and turned. “I want one.” He stated.

Bob looked at Gerard, who looked unsure. “Is that a good idea? You’re about to be King.” Bob told him.

Frank sighed. “I don’t even want to be King.” He looked at Gerard wistfully. “But I may as well do this whilst I still can.”

“If Gerard says it’s alright I’ll pierce something for you.” Bob said looking at the older man again.

Gerard looked at Frank’s hopeful eyes. “Well it’s not my decision is it? Frank’s his own person.”

Frank grinned and looked at Bob. “In my lip.” He said happily.

Bob walked over and held the piece of wood to Frank’s lip. “This is gonna hurt a little, kay?” Frank nodded. As Bob slid the wood into his mouth, Frank whimpered and grabbed Gerard’s hand, squeezing it tightly. “You okay, little man?” Bob asked him when he took it out again.

“Yeah, just put the jewellery in.” He said, gripping tighter onto the raven-haired man, who was watching the scene through wide eyes.

Bob put a small metal hoop, similar to the one in his nose, into Frank’s lip and stepped back to admire his work. “Looks awesome.”

“Does it? I wish I could see it. Do you like it, Gerard?” Frank asked, turning to face him.
Gerard stared at the small, silver jewellery in the man’s lip… wondering what it would be like to kiss him now, running his tongue along- “Yeah. Yeah… it looks great.” He said quickly, letting go of Frank’s hand and turning away. “Can we go now?”

Ray, Mikey and Bob just rolled their eyes.

-

Gerard stumbled along through tangled weeds, cursing as he got caught on thorns. Being on this journey with Frank was so difficult, but it would all be for the best. The sooner they got to the Kingdom, the better. He was much further ahead than the others, who stayed behind laughing with each other, and as he came to the top of the hill he was overcome with different emotions. There in front of him, in the distance, was Queen Nestor’s kingdom. He should be happy that he could dump Frank here and leave… but in all honesty he was sad to leave him behind.

“Guys, I can see the Kingdom, we’re almost home!” He called down the hill, the men stopping and jogging up to see the view.

“Wow.” Frank whispered, completely in awe of the place.

“You’re gonna be in charge of all of this, Frankie.” Bob told him, nudging his side.

“I’d rather marry Gerard and not have it all.” He said quietly, and the man in question looked at him.

“Let’s stay here and enjoy one last night with you Frankie.” Mikey told him, trying to brighten the situation.

“Yeaha… sounds good, I’ll get the tent set up.” Bob said, patting Frank on the back.

-

“Will you unbanish us when you’re King, Frankie?” Bob laughed as they sat around the campfire.

“If I get the choice, of course I will!” Frank replied.

“I would like to propose a toast.” Ray stated, holding up his cup of water. “To the great, future King, Prince Frank Iero!” He called. “Good luck, Frankieboy.”

They all raised their cups, Gerard nodding it forward slightly. “I’m gonna miss you Frank. Fuck it, I’ll miss all three of you!” Mikey said to Bob, Ray and Frank.

“Hey, you can still come out here and visit us sometimes, and Frank will always be around. Least you’ve still got that moody sod.” Ray laughed, pointing to Gerard.

“Oi!” The raven-haired man cried indignantly.

“He’s not moody… just so unbelievably in love with me.” Frank grinned at Gerard who just scowled.

Splitting into separate conversations the boys chatted happily, enjoying each other’s company. “So… you gonna miss me?” Frank asked Gerard.

“More than you know.” Gerard muttered under his breath.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Cause… I’ll really miss you.” Frank told him, sliding closer and sitting in front of the older man.

“Hmm…” Gerard hummed, trying not to look at the younger boy.

“Yeah. I’ll really… really miss-“

“Frank!” Gerard cried as Frank tried to latch his lips onto Gerard’s. This gained the other’s attention. “What are you doing!?”

“I… I just thought…” Frank stammered, his eyes filling with tears.

“Well you thought wrong! You’re getting married in a few days… stop trying to get into my pants!” Gerard yelled at him.

“I don’t want to marry her, I want to marry you!” Frank cried.

“I don’t want to marry you Frank! You’re a stupid, spoiled little Prince who thinks everyone should obey every word he says. You’re annoying as fuck and pretty goddamn desperate if you ask me. Why on earth would you think I’d want to marry someone like you!?” Gerard shouted at the boy, who looked at him in shock and hurt. The expression on his face broke Gerard’s heart. With tears running down his face Frank stood up and left the once pleasant campfire, and walked into his tent.

The other boys all looked at Gerard. “What are you looking at!?” He snarled at them.

“You know what, Gerard? You can be a right dickhead sometimes.” Mikey told him, following the crying boy.

“Scratch sometimes.” Bob muttered also following Frank.

“Go on. Leave as well. I know you want to.” Gerard spat at Ray, who raised his eyebrows and left the scene, leaving Gerard alone with a broken heart.


I don’t know who I feel more sorry for, Frank or Gerard. Gerard was a dick but he had his reasons… but Frankie! :’( I’m sorry if I don’t update tomorrow, but I’m feeling pretty down so… yeah. Reviews/Rates would be seriously appreciated. Thanks.
-JJ
Sign up to rate and review this story