Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Truth.

Joanne

by Emily_Bellamy 1 review

:D

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 806 words

0Unrated
May’s POV:
“Jon, I’m bored.” I said, pulling my best flirty ‘I want to have sex with you’ face. “Same. What shall we do?” I smiled. “Well, I’ve got some new PJ’s you might wanna see?” I said, hopefully. Jon laughed, and grabbed my hand to go upstairs. We didn’t really have sex, just a bit of kissing…
Suddenly, I felt a prick on my neck. “OW!” I moaned, as I felt it get harder. “Jon!” I yelled, and brought my hand to my neck. “Oh my god, Jon, what are you?” I screamed, feeling a thick wet substance. I looked at my hand in horror. It was blood. “What the hell?!” I yelled, and Jon held his hands up. “I’m sorry, I should have told you ages ago.” He said, and I nodded. “Yeah, I think you probably…” I started to feel faint. “I’m sorry! I’m sorry May!” Jon yelled, and before I knew it, I was sucking the blood out of his left forearm. I couldn’t remember anything- everything was a blur.

I woke up feeling funny. Not oh my god what a joke funny, as in faint, weird funny. I got up and looked in the mirror. I was deathly pale, and my lips were covered in… BLOOD! “JON!” I yelled. He came running into the room. “You’re awake then honey?” I nodded. “Erm… Why am I covered in blood?” “Well.” he said. “Let me explain. I’m a vampire.” I looked at him. “I’d worked that out, funnily enough.” He grimaced. “Blame Brendon.” he said, not wanting to put the blame on his friend. “I don’t care whose fault it was. Why did you not tell me?” He shrugged, “I guess I didn’t want to hurt you.” “That’s really sweet and all, but, you could have told me before you decided to bite me!” He sighed. “I’m so sorry. It was a heated moment. You’re a really good kisser.” I stuck my tongue out. “What now?” “Well… You’re kind of a vampire.” I could tell he was waiting for me to blow up in anger. “Really? That’s kinda cool you know!” I said, smiling, shocking him. “You’re not going to rip my head off?” I shook my head. “Nah ah!” “Great!” he smiled. “But I am really thirsty.” I said, and he laughed. “Come on, lets go and find something.” He said.

Kirsty’s POV:
“Hey Spencer,” I said, as he sat down on the sofa after coming back from Brendon’s. “Fancy a cuppa?” I asked. “Oh, please!” he said, and I put the kettle on. I went to pick up the sugar, but it slipped out of my fingers. “CRAP!” I reached my hand out to grab it, and in a desperate attempt to stop it from falling, and making my clean floor all sticky, I used magic and slowed the jar down enough for me to grab it, but not without Spence seeing. “Sweet Jesus, what did you just do!” he yelled, standing up from the sofa, throwing the drumsticks he’d been hitting on his legs across the room. “Oh my God… Shit, did I just do that?” I was going to have to open up and tell him. “Spence, I’m a witch,” I said, and, obviously, his mouth jaw dropped open. “It’s in my family,” I explained, “But it’s pretty cool. Doesn’t really make me any different…” I trailed off as there was a knock on the door. “I’ll get it,” I muttered weakly, but Spence was already there. “Don’t worry, I’ve got it…” he murmured, and opened the door, only to have it slammed in his face by May. “Kirsty, come here. I need to talk to you!” She said, grabbing my hand, and pulling me over to the sofas. “WHAT!?” I asked. “Look at this!” She said, pointing to the tooth marks on her neck. “Jon did that?” I said, and she nodded. “Would you just excuse me for a moment, but JON did that?” Spencer said, coming over and sitting next to me. “Yep. I’m a vampire.” said May, pouting at him. “Wait… Woah, what? A vampire? So let me get this straight, you’re a vampire, Kirsty’s a witch, and, oh, let me guess, Brendon’s a werewolf?” May shook her head. “No, he’s a vampire too. So is Luna, and Pete. Patrick’s a werewolf, and Hayley’s a ghost.” Spencer looked like he was about to pass out. “Holy shit.” he paused, then said, “Do Melody and Ryan know?” We both shook our heads. “Oh, god, I’m calling both of them. Right. Now.” said Spencer, as he reached for the phone.
Sign up to rate and review this story