Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Barricade

Barricade

by Thank_MCR 5 reviews

Sequel to my 12-chapter fic, 'All We Know is Falling'.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 1809 words

2Exciting
“Frank! We have to get going!” I shout through the house.
“Okay, okay! Hold your horses, woman!” He says with a laugh from our bedroom. Yes, our bedroom. After the Revenge tour was over, I moved in with my boyfriend, seeing as we loved each other, had slept in the same bed for several months, and I had nowhere else to go.
That was two years ago.
And nothing had changed. I still love him, and from what he says, he still loves me.
“You won’t be able to get to Ohio in time if you don’t hurry up!” I say, going into our bedroom to see him shove something in his pocket, obviously, not for me to see, “Frank, if you’re making yourself late packing condoms so help me god you will not be needing them.”
“It’s a good thing I packed those a while ago.” He laughs, putting an arm around my waist and taking his suitcase in the other, “I’m ready now.”
“Let’s go!” I say cheerfully.
“I thought I was excited about another tour.” He rolls his eyes as we leave the house.
-
“Guys!” Gerard yells with a smile.
“Gerard! It’s good to see you!” I say and jump at him, hugging him tightly, “How are you doing?”
“Better.” He says.
“Jack was a jerk anyway. He only wanted your money.” I say, referring to Gerard’s ex-boyfriend.
“I know, I know. But I thought I loved him.” Gerard sighs.
“So… Another tour!” I say, changing the subject, knowing it’s not something he wants to talk about.
“Yeah!” He smiles.
“And hair!” I shake a hand through his now short, white-blonde hair.
“Oh god, I can’t get used to it!” He says, shaking his head.
“Rox!” I hear a certain other Way brother yell happily.
“Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!” I laugh and jump towards the lanky man and hug him. I see him less often than I see everyone else. Ray and Bob resided in New Jersey and I saw them every other weekend, at my mom’s for family dinners, which Bob was now a normal member of, and Gerard hung out at Frank’s house a lot, especially since his bad breakup with Jack. Mikey, on the other hand, was quiet and while he resided in New Jersey like the rest of us, wasn’t as social. It broke my heart, because to me, Mikey was another brother.
We talk quietly for a few minutes as the bus starts to drive towards Ohio, where the first show of The Black Parade tour is.
“I’m so fucking excited.” Frank says from behind me, suddenly there.
“Frank!” I exclaim, “You fucking scared me!”
“Sorry, sorry.” He says, giggling, “I’m just really excited!”
“I know that Frank. I live with you.” I say, “I have to deal with you.”
“Hey.” He says, faking hurt.
“Oh please.” I say, kissing his cheek.
“Meanie.”
“I know.” I say before kissing him full on the lips, “But you love me.”
“Hell yes, I do.” He sits down on the couch and I follow him, wrapping an arm around his thin list.
“I love you too.” I whisper to him before turning to Bob and Ray. Oh, okay… Bad idea. It’s cute. Ew. No, that. That right there is disgusting. But they love each other. But I can see my brother’s tongue! In Bob’s mouth! Okay, that IS gross. Told you so.
“Break it up you two. Rox looks like she’s gonna barf.” Gerard says, grabbing Ray’s hair and pulling him back.
“Hey!” Ray exclaims.
“We don’t want to see that!” Mikey says.
“Fine.” Bob grumbles, but puts a hand on Ray’s thigh and smiles up at him. We talk for a few hours as we move quickly towards Ohio and the first show of the tour.
-
“Call me after sound check and I’ll come down, okay?” I say to Frank as the boys leave the bus, heading to sound check.
“Yes ma’am!” He says and kisses me.
“Nevermind.” I mumble onto his lips.
“Huh?”
“With that mouth you’re never leaving.” I say and clutch to him.
“I have to. You know that.” He says with a quiet laugh.
“Fine.” I pull away from him and he waves goodbye.
As I wait on the tour bus, I get ready for the concert, putting my makeup on a little heavier, changing into skinny black jeans, and an MCR top.
-
“Hello?” I say, answering my phone.
“Hey. Head on down here.” Frank says, an hour later.
“Heading!” I say, pulling on converse and putting my phone away.
-
Three hours later the boys are back on the tour bus, changing into cleaner clothes instead of the concert clothes that are now sweaty.
“Ew.” I say, kicking past one of Gerard’s shirts, “You Way’s DO have an armpit problem.”
“Shut up.” Gerard mumbles.
“Let’s just get to the interview without an argument? Please?” Bob says.
“Gotcha.” I say.
“You guys, we have to get going.” Say’s the manager I never got the name of.
-
“So I’ve heard that Ray’s sister is on tour with you guys again?” The interviewer, a young woman with dark hair, asks.
“Yeah, she is. It’s really awesome actually.” Gerard says, “I think it’d be weird touring without her.”
“Definitely.” Bob adds.
“I heard something, and this was last tour, so two years ago, about her and Frank having a little fling? Want to talk about that, Frank?” She asks. Wow. These damn interviewers are too interested in the boy’s love lives.
“No fling.” Frank says.
“No fling?”
“No fling.” He shakes his head, “But I am happy to say that she’s my girlfriend of almost two years now.”
“Wow. And how’s that going? Can we get her out here?” She asks and motions for me to come out there.
“Uh? Really?” I ask the guy next to me quietly, before he gently pushes me out. I fix my hair as I walk towards them, seeing a camera panning towards me. Frank smiles brightly and takes my hand in his, so I sit down next to him.
“Amazing. She’s just a really awesome person and supportive of my lifestyle in a way that other girls haven’t been.” Frank says, referring mostly to his ex-wife Jamia, “I love her.”
“I love you too.” I whisper into his ear and he kisses my cheek.
“So you’re the infamous Roxanne Toro?” She asks.
“Apparently.” I laugh.
“I can definitely see how you and Ray are siblings.”
“Yes, we suffered with our mother’s hair.” Ray laughs.
“You are as pretty as fans say.”
“They say I’m pretty? Thank you fans.” I say.
“She’s beautiful.” Frank says.
“Well it’s good you and Frank are happy together.” She smiles, “What about you two?” She gestures to Ray and Bob.
“Oh we both love Roxanne too.” Ray says, though he knows she’s asking about their relationship. She laughs lightly, a high pitched but not overly annoying sound that resonates, “No, Bob and I are going great. We announced our engagement on the website four months ago.”
“I haven’t been paying any attention apparently!” She laughs, “And you two? Any relationships?”
“Nope.” Mikey shrugs.
“We’re just fat and alone.” Gerard says.
“Fat and alone, you're out on your own. No one's calling on your telephone. Things aren't getting any better, and you've stretched out all your sweaters…” Frank sings, laughing. The boys all laugh and the woman looks confused.
“What was that?”
“Uh, Fat and Alone by Pencey Prep. Old band I was in.” Frank says.
“Oh, I see.” She nods. She continues to ask various questions, no more about the boy’s personal lives, mostly about the album and such.
“We have to wrap it up here, so thank you for being here men.” She says.
“Thanks for having us.” Gerard smiles and the camera stops. I only know because the woman stands up and walks away.
“Oh god Frank.” I whisper into his ear.
“What?”
“I’m shaking, can’t you feel it?” I say, holding up out hands.
“Oh… yeah, that.” He laughs gently.
-
Later that night, as the bus drives towards Wisconsin, my mother decides to ring. When I was making out with Frank. Thanks, mom.
“So I saw the interview.” Is the first thing she says, “My gosh, Roxanne! You were on t.v!”
“Uhmyeamomiwasandisndedlikeanidiiiot.” I say, slightly flustered because Frank is sucking on my neck, oh lord.
“What?” She asks, and I pull away from Frank as much as I can in the small bunk. He sends a questioning look my way and I mouth, ‘mom’. He nods in understanding.
“I was, and I’m pretty sure I sounded like an idiot.” I say.
“Oh no, honey. You sounded smart and is that the kind of clothes you wear on tour?”
“Why?” I wonder, thinking to my MCR shirt and skin-tight skinnies.
“Because, Rox, you looked like… hot.” She exclaims.
“Uh… Haha. Frank said the same thing.” I mumble.
“What?”
“Frank said I looked pretty.” I say so she can hear, changing it slightly.
“Frank is such a sweetie.” She says, “He looked so happy to see you.”
“Yeah.”
“What did you whisper to him?” She asks.
“That I was going to kill him.” I laugh, “Uh. Mom, I’m a little busy.”
“Fine. I’ll talk to you later, you go back to making out with your hot boyfriend.” Damn my mother knows me too well. I hang up a second after she does and turn to Frank.
“She said we can go back to making out.” I say, laughing.
“Well it would be bad of you to defy your mother’s orders.” He says, pulling me in for a kiss.
“Did you just say that?”
“Yes, I did.” He laughs. I kiss him and we go back to what we were doing before. Holy fuck, Frank is hot.
“I love you.” I sigh against his lips.
“I love you too.” He says before kissing my neck again.

-----------------------------
A/N-
I don't like how this chapter ended.
Rate and Review please...
Yes, oh gosh, I forgot to mention.
This is the sequel to my fic 'All We Know is Falling'. Thank you to everyone that reviews and/or reviewed on that story, you make my week with reviews. I love them and most reviews I respond to, though I'm not sure if you see my responses.

I'm going to go now, because it's 10 and my mom will yell at me if I don't get off the computer within the next minute.
Transmission End,
Cyanide Corpse
Sign up to rate and review this story