Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Barricade

(2)

by Thank_MCR 2 reviews

Nightmares, Frank, Frank, Frank, Frank and Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-27 - Updated: 2012-02-27 - 1826 words

1Exciting
A/N- Okay, so the thing here is…
This was originally supposed to be the first chapter, but I wrote it and then didn’t want to get into the heavier stuff so fast, just wanted to be starting the tour and such in the first chapter. That’s why you got that one.
This is about three months later into the tour.
Also, YouCanRunAwayWithMe ….
I’d rather not be castrated.
And that would be difficult to do because I’m a girl.



ONWARD TO THE READING!
________________________________________________

Once more on the tour bus on our way towards San Francisco, I wake up from of course, a nightmare.
-
The rain coming down non-stop, I pant, running as fast as I can through the crowd on Prescott St. Pushing my way as I plow hurriedly along the sodden sidewalk, sloshing my way through the puddles forming at my feet, worried, panicked, more over frightened as I ran like hell. As long as I out ran my ‘follower’ I didn’t care what happened. My lungs screamed for air, the only thing keeping me going was the adrenaline and fear pumping through my frozen veins.
I chance a quick glance behind me little did I know it’d most likely be the end of me. I take a sharp intake of breath seeing the cloaked figure trailing quickly behind me despite the number of people I see him instantly; I could pick out his face in a line-up any day. As I continue running from the to-be attacker to my dismay I trip over something, a thing slight of size and human form. I realize quickly that it’s the mangled corpse of Frank. No, not Frank. Please, not Frank. Out of the corner of my eye I see the figure coming even faster towards me, myself too petrified to muster up any words, frankly even if I had any words to say I wouldn’t have been able to. I manage a shriek before the cloaked man starts his abduction in a rage, a quest for revenge on the girl who rejected him, not giving him what he wanted…
-
“Gah!” I gasp as I wake up sitting raggedly on my and Franks’ bunk, mopping the sweat from my forehead with clammy, uncontrollably shaky hands. Looking around I rub the sleep from my eyes trying to see through the gloom and dark, looking at my alarm clock I notice the time only being 2:00am, “Oh hell, I’m never going to get any sleep at this rate!” I groan falling down heavily on the bed once more. With a small sigh I roll over immediately seeking Frank’s comfort only to find he’s not there, most likely he passed out with Gerard on the couch. I quickly crawl out of our bunk to the bathroom, splashing cold water on my face to realize it’s not going to help. The man… tall and lanky, was too much like a man I knew and only two years previous, was dealing with.
I eventually make my way out to the couch to see Gerard and my boyfriend Frank curled up around each other. I tap him on the shoulder, still shaking uncontrollably and almost in hysterics. He stirs quickly and sits up, Gerard’s head sliding off of his shoulder.
“Huh? Rox?” He mumbles, “Are you okay hun?” He wraps his arms around me, standing up and heading back to our bunk, “What happened?”
“I… I really don’t know. Bad dream.” I mumble as he holds me close to his chest.
“Do you want to talk about it?” He asks quietly.
“I’d rather not, Frank. It was just…”I take a raggedy breath, “Someone was chasing me and I tripped…”
“No, no, no… It’s more than that. If you were being chased it would be nothing.” He says, knowing me all too well by this point in time, “What is it?” He adds carefully.
“You…” I cry, “I tripped over you.”
“Oh honey…” He says, brushing his fingers through my curly hair, “You trip over me all the time. We’re klutzes.”
“Well it was you… but you were all bloody and gory and dead.” I sniffle.
“Honey… baby, calm down. Calm down dear.” Frank whispers sweetly, leaning back so we’re lying down in our bunk, my face still buried in his chest, “Don’t worry. Just calm down. I’m right here.”
“I know Frank.” I cry, “But I was so scared.”
“I know you were. And that, my dear, is why WE are going to bed together.” Frank whispers and kisses the top of my head. I look up at him, wiping my eyes, and kiss him full on the lips. Oh god, I’m never going to get tired of this. He pulls back after a few seconds, smiling slightly and pulling a blanket up towards us.
I start to drift to sleep, Frank whispering sweet and calming things into my ear.
“I love you.” I whisper.
“I love you two Roxanne.” He whispers back and kisses my forehead again as my eyes drift shut, “I want you to marry me...” Is what I don’t hear before I fall into deep sleep, this time, no nightmares heading my way.
-
“Good morning honeybunches.” Frank whispers playfully in my ear, nibbling it slightly.
“Good morning ear fetish.”
“I have no ear fetish.” He says, “Just a Roxanne fetish.”
“Did you seriously just say that? Because I think you did.” I whisper, finally opening my eyes to see the bright hazel ones of my boyfriend. I think back to the night before, only remembering having my face buried in his neck before falling asleep.
“I think I did too.” He giggles almost silently, trying not to way up Mikey, Bob or Ray, my three brothers, though only Ray is really. And Bob is almost my brother-in-law, as him and Ray are engaged as of several months ago.
“It’s sweet.” I say, kissing his exposed neck.
“Oh god.” He moans, “Rox…”
“What?” I ask teasingly.
“Don’t.”
“Why not?” I raise an eyebrow and smirk.
“Bunkroom…” He groans as I continue to kiss his neck, “Tour bus… Other people.”
“Aww… You’re right.” I say and pull away from the spot I was sucking on.
“Damn you Rox!” He exclaims and rolls us over, so he’s lying on top of me, and kisses me furiously.
“Frank!” I gasp, trying to pull him closer, one hand on the back of his neck, the other on the small of his back. Oh god this man is going to kill me.
“Hey! You two! Shaddup!” Bob yells from Ray’s bunk.
“I don’t want to hear that!” Ray says.
“You don’t want to hear her? That’s weird!” Frank says.
“I don’t want to hear you sexing up my SISTER.”
“Oh… I forgot that whole ‘sister’ thing.” Frank mumbles and kisses me again, chastely.
“You are such a dumbass.” I say with a smile. He smiles back brightly and giggles.
“I know.”
“But you’re my dumbass.” I whisper.
“Cheeseball.” He whispers back within a laugh.
“You’re the one who said---” He cuts me off with another chaste kiss to the lips.
“As much as I like this morning, we do have to go explore.” He says, pulling himself off of me.
“Fine.” I mumble, and he gets out to get dressed. I eventually pull myself out of the bunk and get dressed, blue tank top, shorts and flip flops, before Frank and I leave the tour bus to ‘explore’, Gerard winking as we went.
-
“You know what today is right?” He asks as we walk down an unknown street, holding hands.
“Uhm... May 12th?” I guess, knowing I’m correct.
“And do you know where we are?” He asks.
“San Francisco. Why?”
“Well this day, a certain two years ago, a girl I had known for only two months was crying here.” He says, gesturing around, “Because she cared about me in a way she didn’t think I returned.”
“Oh.” Is all I say. It’s our anniversary. How could you forget!?
“I loved her so much by that point that it hurt. I couldn’t stand to be without her, and seeing her cry made me so sad until I listened to her word-vomit.” He adds with a smile, “And I don’t think I could ever be without you.”
“Wha-?” He cuts me off with another kiss to the lips.
“I love you Roxanne.” He whispers, “That’s why I’m asking you this…”
“Wha-?” He cuts me off again when he pulls away from me again, holding my hand.
“Roxanne Toro…” He says, sighing and looking quite nervous, “Will you marry me?” Did Frank just ask me to marry him? Yes, he did. Now respond goddammit. It’s been like… two minutes. He’s going to think something bad. No he won’t. Because you love him.
“Did you just ask me to marry you?” I ask, in shock. He nods, smiling at my dorky disbelief. I squeeze his tattooed hand in mine, unintentionally making him nervous. Frank Iero, you gorgeous motherfucker. I really do love him.
“Rox?” He asks and I realize it’s been a few minutes.
“Yes.”
“Yes?” He looks up into my eyes.
“Yes, Frank, I‘ll marry you.” I say and he throws his arms around my waist, rocking us back and forth.
“Oh god Rox.” He says, “I love you so much.”
“I love you too Frank.” I sigh happily. He pulls away from me and reaches in his pocket, and oh that’s why there was an odd bulge in his butt pocket, pulling out a small box.
“So, it’s not very exquisite or anything, but I thought you would like it.” He says, opening it and putting a thin silver ring on my finger, no diamond or stone of any sort, just the ingravement, ‘la mia musa ispiratrice’.
“It means ‘my muse’.” He blushes, “Italian.”
“I love it.” I say, “I love you.” I cup the short man’s face in my hands and kiss him gently.
“I love you too.” He smiles brightly, wiping the tears out of his eyes.
Frank?” I say, the same as the last time we were on this street, “I just realized something.”
“What?” He asks, quietly and smiling.
We’re in the middle of San Francisco, and people are staring.” I smile brightly.
“Let them.” He says and pulls me in for another kiss.
“I just realized something else Frank.”
“What honey?” He says, still smiling.
“We’re engaged.”
“Yeah.” He says.
“You’re my fiancé.”
“Yeah.”
“And Gerard totally knew.”
“Well duh.” He smirks.
______________________________
A big thanks to my friend Kyhlie, who wrote the nightmare part and helped me a lot with this whole chapter in general.
Sign up to rate and review this story