Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Haus of the Rising Sun

She's Not A Girl Who Misses Much

by glitterfreeze1111 2 reviews

The first occurrence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-28 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 343 words

0Unrated
First, I just would like to explain that these characters ARE based off real people. Matt is guy of medium height and has gorgeous brown eyes. He's always wearing skinny jeans, dress shirts, and vests, and he owns a million ties. Kim is a short, pale teenager with long, black hair that's cut into a sort of Joan Jett fashion. Her clothes are similar to that of Juno. Just so we're clear. Secondly, I hope you enjoy the next part of my story.

They'd only been there for a week when Matt lost his Converse. There were his favorite, too- I mean, Ludo signed them. This event is what caused him to flip his shit and pull everything out of boxes, and the attic, and do a thorough search of Kim's dresser. It's also what caused Kim to spend most of these two days outside, trying to envision a pool in the back yard. It was only there, in the little patch of grass, hidden by a tree, did she find a rather peculiar stone in that small, fenced yard. It was pear shaped and held a single word- "MIKEY". And that is how it came to be that a woman, pregnant of eight months, was seen carrying in a small stone. It is also how it came to be that two little boys were the ones that seemed to have seen it.
"Matt! MATT! For GOD'S SAKE, MAN- THEY'RE SHOES", shouted Kim. She'd had enough by the third day. She understood that these were his favorite, but he hadn't slept since he lost them.
"LUDO! FUCKING LUDO MARKED MY SHOES WITH PERMANENT INK! LUDO! YOU COULD NOT IMAGINE HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS!"
He was gone. Worse than gone. Kim was actually worried about his sanity now. She grabbed her glass of lemonade and went out to the back yard. And she them.
The famed white Converse Chuck Talyors, were hanging in the pine tree in the back yard.
They were now covered in a coat of ink that read "MIKEY" multiple times.
Sign up to rate and review this story