Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Port 2 chappy frank

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Hahahaha mooo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-28 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 347 words

0Unrated

 Whoever it was pushed me off, screamed, cried and yelled. I landed on my arm, and that did not feel good, it felt broken almost. "What the fuck!" I cried, hugging my knees. "Who are you? And what the fuck are you doing here!"
"Frankie?" they asked. "Oh my god Frankie!"
Two familiar arms wrapped around me, engulfing me in a giant hug. Lips soon followed, kissing my head and face. Gerard? Why the fuck is he in my house!?
"Gerard," I said, as cold as I get. "Why are you in my fucking room?"
His face was shocked, maybe because it's the first time I ever called him Gerard. Or maybe because I wasnt kissing him back, so I felt kinda bad. He looked down, and pulled away. 
"You weren't with me this morning," he whispered. His hazel-green eyes poked through the curtain of cherry red.
"I know," I whispered. "Mikey and Ray were looking for us."
Gerard looked up at me, and thats when i got a better look at him. His eyes were swollen and rimmed with red, his tear stained cheeks were flushes, he was sweaty and really pale. Oh how do i want to stroke his cheek, but he and Hana think we need space. And who am I to oppose, if he wants it, I'll give it to him.
He spoke up, "They were?"
I nodded pulling out the flyer from the park. Gerard grabbed it and looked at the two photos, one of me the other of him. 
"Except for," I said, just now noticing he was in boxers. "Im not missing. You however, im not quite sure."
"What do you mean your not missing? When people put this much effort into trying to find someone," he said putting the black and white paper in my face. "I think it means your missing."
"Missing means gone for 24 hours," i retorted. "Even if we can't take care of ourselves."
Gerard brushed his red hair back, looking over in the corner of the room before squealing.









/yay! Frankie is just sho cute!
Sign up to rate and review this story