Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The New Kid Is In Town

The New Kid Is In Town

by mychemicalpony 2 reviews

When the new kid comes to stay for a while due to problems back home, Gerard finds himself struggling to control his emotions... *FRERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 1935 words - Complete

0Unrated
]Okay this is the first story I've written in a while so its gonna be crap. Plus it's on my phone so it'll take a while to type it up and everything. Anyways... hope you enjoy it! :)[

Gerard's POV

Oh fuck, this is gonna be bad. Not only is a somehow-related-to-us-relative coming to stay with us for a few months, apparently he was a druggie and an alcoholic at his old home in America. Plus he's gonna share a room with me because we're closer in age than him and Mikey (my irritating younger brother). Shit, why am I stressing so much? I can be anyone I want to him, he doesn't know me. But then again, I've never been overly confident around people anyways. Sure I've got a couple of friends at school, but that's about it.

So here I am, stressing my arse off, pacing around my room thinking about him. This is what I know about him already:

He is called Frank Iero
He is actually only related to me by several marriages, so we're not actually blood relatives.

Yep, that's about it. I don't know if he likes my sort of music (Misfits, Iron Maiden, Blag Flag, that kinda stuff) and I don't know if he's one of those guys who goes around beating people up for the fun of it. If he is then I'm fucked. Shit, I'm so nervous.

Okay, I've got to calm down now. I can hear the car pulling up into the courtyard (I don't live in a fancy house, it's just several houses around a big courtyard) so I've got to just chill. If I don't want him knowing I'm a nervous wreck.

Just quickly, I peek my head out of the window to catch a glimpse of a small awkward guy with jet black hair getting out of the car. I only have a glimpse of him because I don't want to get caught staring at him like some weird pervot. Oh god I'm a pervot now. Shut up! I don't need this.

I check myself in the mirror one last time and see a skinny, ghostly pale boy with long black hair and wearing a Misfits tee and tight black skinny jeans staring back out at me. Sigh. Why can I never look half decent?

So anyway, I reluctantly head downstairs to meet the guy who I was sharing a room with for the next few months with. I just stand there looking awkward until the door opens and my mum comes in with two suitcases, which didn't look heavy, and after that came Mikey. He's not stopped teasing me about this since he heard the news.

He teases me because he knows I'm gay (he was the first to know, and I'm wishing he didn't know now) and if this unknown guy is in the slightest bit attractive then I'm gonna have my work cut out for me. I damn well hope he's ugly as fuck.

My heart stops for a second when this Frank guy finally walks in. He's got the most gorgeous eyes, chocolatey brown flecked with amber. He's got a lip ring and a nose ring which only make him cuter, not more intimidating and he's got the most amazing side fringe that hangs over one of his eyes. Oh god, he's looking at me. I think I'm just going to pass out right now.

'Hey' Frank says. In the most cute accent EVER. It's american and you can tell he's the kind of guy who gets easily excited. Wow, I'd kill for an accent like that. Actually I wouldn't, but you know what I mean.

Somehow I manage to mumble a 'hey' back, although I'm not sure he heard.

'What was that? I didn't catch that' He said cheerfully, with a smirk on his face that was just asdfghjkl. That's the only word I can use to describe it.

'I said hey. You want a hand with your bags?' I say with slightly more confidence. Oh shit, why did I offer that? He's only going to accidentally touch me and then I might actually die.

'Sure, that would be great thanks.' Damn, well I got myself into this, didn't I?

I take another two of his cases up to my room where my mum had conveniently placed his other two cases on MY bed. I mean, did she think I was sleeping on the floor for some strange guy? A hot strange guy though...

I turned around to find him staring at my walls with a look of disbelief on his face. I'm not quite sure whether this is a good or a bad thing, so I stand there waiting for him to say something. Eventually he murmers 'Wow' and I take this as a good sign so I press him for more information.

'So you like this sort of music?' Finger crossed it was a yes. Please. Anything to make him more perfect.

Slowly he nodded his head. 'I can't believe it. I mean, I thought I was gonna be stuck with a guy who had a shitty music taste.'

'Haha, I guess that makes two of us!' I breathe out heavily, as though a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

Frank sort of stares at me for a minute until I stare back and he looks away and blushes. Goddamn it, that blush is so adorable. This is getting harder and harder to ignore the thoughts in my head saying 'Go on, you know you want to just throw yourself at him!'

'So when does school start again?' His slightly embarresses voice cuts through t thoughts, stopping my daydreams involving me, him and a bed. Well, anywhere would do really. What did he say again? Oh yeah, about school...

'You mean prison?' Haha that was as good as my jokes get. Hilarious I know. 'The day after tomorrow, the summer holidays end tomorrow. Unfortunatly.' The Day After Tomorrow is a good film. Shut up brain, I don't need you getting sidetracked! Anyways... oh damn he said something and I missed it. So trying not to sound like an unintelligent human being, I said 'What was that?'

He giggled slightly, god knows why. 'I said, cool. I guess tomorrows for me to settle in then?' So he was laughing at me for the simple reason of not hearing him say cool. I could die right here, right now. But that would probably seem strange.

'Yeah, what do you want to do? I don't have any plans or anything...' That was the only thing I could say without me sounding insane, and I probably sounded crazy anyway. Hip hip hooray for me.

'Don't mind, we could go for a walk and get to know each other a bit? I mean we're gonna be sharing a room for a few months so we might as well...' Aw, he suddenly looked embarrassed. I have never seen anyone ever look so cute when they're embarrassed. To the point, he wanted us to go out for a fucking walk so we could fucking get to know each other. Fuck, how was I going to stop myself from fucking him in the woods tomorrow? And I should stop saying fuck. It's just making matters worse.

'Yeah, sure. Mud or dark?' I ask, meaning about the walk tomorrow, as in the muddy walk or the dark walk through the forest. It wasn't a hard question to answer. Frank decided that it was a strange question for some reason though...

'Um, I'm not sure. I'll have a think about it.' Yep, he was definitely looking uncomfy at the question. Why, only god knows...

Franks POV

What the hell was I supposed to say to 'Mud or dark'? I mean, I know I'm intruding his life but really, there's no need to make me feel as confused as this. So, I said the only thing that sounded intelligent.

'Um, I'm not sure. I'll have a think about it.' Did I really just say that?

Gerard was looking at me weirdly, I don't really know what he was thinking and that scared me. I have a special knack for knowing what people are thinking or feeling, but with Gerard its just a blank.

Maybe it's the black curtain of hair that falls around his face, hiding any thoughts. Or those hazel eyes that look like they can hide anything. As I think about this, I realise how cute he is. I can tell he's nervous (who wouldn't be?) but apart from that he's just, well, nothing.

Actually, he's quite cute. Knowing my luck he's straight though, although he doesn't exactly look like he gets all the girls. With that thought, my heart perked up a little. Dayum, have I been looking at him for all this time? No wonder he's looking at me strangly.

Well, I say he's looking at me strangly. He was, but now he's busy with the mattress on the floor for me. What I would do for him to be in my bed with me. I can feel my heart rate quicken as he turns around and smiles at me.

Gerard seems a bit awkward now. Like he doesn't want me in his room. I wouldn't either, so maybe it's a mutual feeling. 'You want to get changed into your pj's in the bathroom?'

'If you showed me where!' Haha, he really hadn't got the hang of this whole thing!

'Oh, sorry! It's the first on the right after the stairs.' Oh no, he looked really had now. What had I done? What had he done? I have no clue, but I was tired and jet lagged from the long flight over to England. So I went and changed in the bathroom.

Oh and his accent is so cute! It's a proper English accent, not one of those chavvy Essex ones on TV but a strong Devonshire one, and I could listen to it all day if I could.

When I get back to the bedroom, he's already changed and he's lying on his bed listening to music on his iPod. He looks so sexy, it's a wonder I can control myself. I clear my throat to let him know I was here.

Aw, he jumped at the noise. How much cuter can you get?

'Shit Frank, I didn't see you there! I guess you're pretty tired so I'll let you get to sleep now.'

That was damn nice of him, seeing as it was only 9pm. Mind you, it was the equivalent of 4am to me, so I just collapsed onto the bed.

'Night, Gerard.' I wasn't sure if that was too familiar or not.
'Night, Frankie' Oh good, that wasn't too bad then. Wait, did he just call me Frankie? Only my parents call me that. Called me that. I already miss them loads, but they did send me here for a reason. To stop drinking and quit the drugs. This is going to be a long few months. Actually, I liked him calling me Frankie. It makes me feel like he wants me. In his bed. Haha, I'm so perverted.

Damn, I'm so tired. Time to drift off, I think...

[**] I hope that wasn't too long/short! Please R&R, I don't mind any criticism and I don't bite! Anyway, I don't know whether to continue or not, so I'll leave it up to you guys :)
mychemicalpony
Sign up to rate and review this story