Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I've Lost My Fear Of Falling

And I'm Climbing Out Right Now

by kirrahdiviney 2 reviews

getting ready, drunken memories and concerts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 1158 words

5Original
Kirrah’s POV
I sighed and leaned against the bathroom counter, waiting for Frankie to finish with my eye-liner. We only had a couple of hours left before we had to be at the venue and it took an hour and a half to get there so I was majorly freaking out. Frank rushed his hair and then I quickly copied Frank’s make-up, applying crosses over my eyes before grabbing Frank’s hand and rushing to Ray, Bob and Meg’s room, hoping that Mikey and Gerard were there even though I knew perfectly well Gerard wouldn’t be. Meg answered the door wearing black skinny jeans and a ‘Black Parade’ top jacket thingy. She smiled approvingly at my Revenge vest and let us in.
“Where is Gerard and Mikey?” Frank asked before I had the chance to open my mouth.
Bob shrugged. “I have no clue, we thought they were with you.”
“No...?” I replied and heard Ray swear from the Kitchen.
“Now we have to find them!” Ray shouted angrily, grabbing a jacket.
“Or we could just text him and ask where they are?” Frank suggested, stopping Ray from walking out the door.
Ray grumbled something and flopped himself down on the couch.
“Gerard, where are you. Come to Bob’s room, beware of Ray.” I heard Frank mumble to himself, and I had to giggle at him. Frank threw me a wink and pressed send just as a knock was formed upon the door.
When no-one moved Meg sighed and got up. “I’ll get it.”
She opened the door and Gerard and Mikey stood there, about 5 inches taller than her. Meg tiptoed up and they pouted.
“I think I should wear some stiletto’s.” Meg muttered to herself and everyone burst out laughing, even Gerard found it hard not to show an emotion.
“Just imagine jumping around crazily in Stiletto’s though Meg. Knowing you, you’d probably break your leg!” I said, winking over at her. She stuck her tongue out.
“I would be perfectly fine in stiletto’s. You know how amazingly I can run in them.” She replied, looking at me pointedly.
“And I also know how amazingly you can fail in them whilst jumping. Or have you forgotten the ‘Party Princess runs away from cop’ video we made?” I replied smugly. Then giggled remembering the video. We were just being idiot’s (and I admit we might have drunk a tinsy bit too much) and we thought it would be a good idea to film a ‘Princess’, Meg, running away from the cops, in heels. We were going to get real cops to chase her but then we thought that could end badly so I played the part of the cop. Anyway, as she was jumping over a dumpster, she landed funny and sprained her ankle. It. Was. Hilarious!
Meg glared at me and blushed, embarrassed by her failed moment in life.
“I was drunk...” She said, trying to use that as an excuse.
I giggled and Frankie rolled his eyes at me. I leaned over to him and he pecked me on the lips, I deepened the kiss hungrily and somebody made puking sounds behind us.
I felt Frankie give them the finger, then he pulled away smiling down at me.
“I Love you Kirrah.” He whispered to me.
“I Love you too.” I replied, blushing and smiling like crazy.
“Um, we should probably be off.” I heard Gerard said and Meg was quick to agree, explaining that the boys would be late otherwise. I nodded sheepishly and grabbed Frank’s hand, as we got up and started walking towards the van. When we reached the van I kissed Frank happily on the cheek and got inside, not taking my hand out of his.
Gerard’s POV
I knocked on the door of Meg’s room and my phone bleeped in my pocket, I went to grab it but then the door opened. Meg stood there looking cute in her Black Parade outfit and about 5 inches shorter than me and Mikey.
“I think I should wear some stiletto’s.” Meg muttered to herself and everyone burst out laughing, even I found it hard not to smile.
“Just imagine jumping around crazily in Stiletto’s though Meg. Knowing you, you’d probably break your leg!” Kirrah said, winking over at her. Meg stuck her tongue out at her.
“I would be perfectly fine in stiletto’s. You know how amazingly I can run in them.” She replied, looking over at Kirrah.
“And I also know how amazingly you can fail in them whilst jumping. Or have you forgotten the ‘Party Princess runs away from cop’ video we made?” Kirrah replied smugly. Then burst out in a mini fit of giggles.
Meg glared at her and blushed, embarrassed by her failed moment in life.
“I was drunk...” She said, trying to use that as an excuse.
Kirrah giggled and Frankie rolled his eyes at her. Kirrah leaned over to him and he pecked her on the lips, Kirrah then deepened the kiss hungrily and Ray made puking sounds behind them.
Frank give him the finger then pulled out of the kiss. I felt sick watching them, wishing it was me and Meg. Reminding me of what nearly was.
“I Love you Kirrah.” He whispered to her.
“I Love you too.” She replied, turning a faint pink and smiling like a lunatic.
“Um, we should probably be off.” I said, not looking at them. Meg agreed quickly and explain that we were going to be late. I headed off to the touring van as quickly as I could, getting away from the love that was radiating off of Frankie and Kirrah. I offered to drive and Meg quickly Shot gunned the front and ran past me to the van. She very rarely sat in the back unless her and Bob were doing some weird hand game crap.
“No fair!” Mikey yelled and ran after her, he nearly caught up but at the last minute I unlocked the door and Meg jumped in, sticking her tongue out at him.
Mikey ended up in the back with everybody else, and then demanded that we stop off at Macca’s for Ice-cream since he can’t have the front seat. I don’t think anyone minded have some Ice-cream so we agreed and got some Mcflurry’s.
We got to the Venue with half-an-hour to spare and quickly ran inside, the bodyguards leading us to the place we needed to go.
“And now, the band you’ve all been waiting for. My. Chemical. ROMANCE!!!” Dylan called out to the crowd.
I couldn’t wait for this performance.

OH MY GOD, CHAPTER 1 WENT GREEN!!!! HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
so sorry for lack of update, i am working on the next chapter as we speak. enjoy :D
R&R
- kirrah exoh.
Sign up to rate and review this story