Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost Of You, My Lover...

answers

by MyChemicalFrerard 0 reviews

it's time for Gerard to look for answers

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 1012 words

0Unrated
“Gee! Wake up!”
My heavy body was violently shaken as I jumped out of my ghostly vision. Gasping for air, tears fell down my cheeks.
“What’s wrong? Tell me, Gee, you worried me. You wouldn’t wake up and…”
“I had a nightmare…” I whispered, “You were killed. My mom was killed. Dad was killed. Mikey was… headless…” I cried as the vision played over and over. “I… I need to know that they’re ok...”
I rose from my warm surroundings and wiped away the tears. I looked around and blinked several times so I could see. Looking towards to living room door, I sprinted through it and up the stairs with a loud stamping sound.
“Where are you going?” Frank shouted and followed me as quick as he could.
“I need some answers.” I puffed through gritted teeth.
Ever since they left, my parent’s room was never entered, and I never even looked at the door. I never even had the heart to enter. But now, that was going to change. With all the force I had, I burst through the wooden door, and stopped as I took in the sight. It was exactly the same way it was before they left. The clean white sheets were uncreased as the pure white pillows sat before them. The curtains were still closed and my mom’s magazines were still sprawled out on the floor. I took in a breath and exhaled deeply as my dad’s favourite cologne encircled my body. Holding up my chin, I let my body drop onto their untouched bed. My body landed softly onto the sheets, but my head didn’t fall as softly onto my dad’s pillow. I lifted my confused head and slid my hands under the pillow, feeling around for whatever it was. I felt a hard, slightly rounded object, then absorbed the coldness of it, and threw the pillow aside so I could see whatever it was. The pillow landed with a soft thud, and my mouth dropped at the sight of the hard object. My fingers surrounded it and I held it in front of my face.
“What is it?” Frank asked.
I turned around and showed him, making him jump back.
“A fucking gun?” he squealed.
“Why did he need this?” I shouted as tears fell down my face.
“Maybe to protect you and Mikes?” Frank suggested.
I sighed in reassurance, but felt so unsafe with it in my very hands. I dropped it back into place and covered it up with the fluffy pillow. Taking in a deep breath, I looked around the room. White walls, white closet, white everything. So plain; just like my life. I still needed clues though, so I carried on my search for anything; just a minor sign that they’re safe. I got up from my comfortable perch and left creases from where I was. I smoothed it out and Frank smiled at me. I smiled back at him and then looked behind me, where I had a feeling I should look in the night stand. I slid open one of the drawers and saw scraps of paper in a big pile. Knowing it’s rude to read through other’s things, I look around at Frank, but he nodded, so I delved into the messy scraps. They were old letters, all hand delivered to our house. I carefully opened one and suddenly noticed a dried, red splodge at the bottom, as if it’s been signed in blood and pressed by someone’s thumb. I read from the top and my eyes widened as I read more and more.

Mr Way,
After the last ‘collision’ with your wife, I’ve decided that if I see her again, I’m going to kill her. And you. Nonetheless, your meaningless lives are going to end soon enough at the hands of me. There is only one way you can prevent this. Blood. I want blood. Yours, Mr Way. I want to meet you out the back of your wife’s work place, and if the police are there, I will kill you AND them. After I’ve had my feed, you can go. But NO ONE is allowed to know about it. We will meet in the same place, at the same time on every Wednesday night. Fail to meet me on any of these times; I’ll kill your wife. She’s lovely, I know, but I’m blood thirsty, and you are such a handsome man.
Yours fleshfully…

No name was left. I screwed the letter up and threw it at the wall, screaming and cursing at the cruel being that sent this. I turned around and saw Frank sitting on the floor, shaking his head.
“It’s disgusting, isn’t it, Gee?” he sighed.
I nodded in agreement as I swept my tears away.
“I want to kill this guy.” I whispered and Frank rose to hug me.
My arms flew around him in desperate comfort, and Frank squeezed me in return.
“Come on, let’s go get a coffee,” He smiled and took my hand in his. “I hope Starbucks sounds good to you.”
I nodded and smiled softly. I didn’t want to go anywhere, but coffee sounded good.
“But… no one will be able to see you, Frank.” I claimed and he nodded.
“Yeah. Basically it’s going to look like you’re on your own.” He agreed.
“Great.”
“And if you talk to me, it’ll look like your talking to yourself…”
“Oh… Frankie!”
Frank giggled as I pretended to slap his shoulder.
“Hey, Gee, it’ll be fine. I’ll just sit there, and you can drink a nice mug of coffee, but then you can get a take away one for me.” Frank winked and I giggled.
“Yeah ok, babe.” I smiled and softly kissed his lips.
“Babe? That’s a new one!” he smiled back, looking proud of my compliment. I bit my lip and he chased me down the stairs.
Sign up to rate and review this story